Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Mina nodded. "I will. I will protect our son. Don't worry about a thing," she said comfortingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru's mind was taken from his thoughts when he heard someone behind him. He turned around, expecting to find one of his students. Instead, he saw three men standing there. All three had black eyes.
"The tactician Mamoru, I presume," one said.
"Ex-tactician," Mamoru said. "Who are you?"
"No one important. We have a proposition for Annexus' best tactician. We would like you to join an army working to get revenge on the ones who killed Annexus. And Asuka," the man said.
Mamoru kept his surprise hidden, as he had always hidden his emotions. "How did you know about Asuka?" he asked.
"A little bird told me," the man told him. "What do you think. You want to avenge her, don't you?"
"I have to refuse. I am through with being the cause of war," Mamoru said and turned around.
At that moment one of the children, a young boy walked over, having seen the men talking to Mamoru. "Master Mamoru? What's going on?"
The man that had been doing the talking suddenly ran next to the boy, his speed inhuman. He gripped the boy's arm and held a sword to his throat. "I beg you to reconsider. I would hate to see what will happen to this boy."

"Gr...You b*****d..." Mamoru closed his eyes and suddenly the man was forced to let go of the boy, who immediately ran away.
"Heh. You think we didn't know about your shields?" The man smirked. He ran towards Mamoru and thrust his sword at him.
Mamoru jumped to the side to avoid the attack. The children, seeing Mamoru be attacked started to run over. Mamoru looked at them. "Stay back! Get back to town," he called to them. The children ran off. Mamoru cast a sidelong glance at where his naginata lay on that ground.
The man caught the glance. To try to get his attention off the weapon on the ground, he again ran at him and used his sword to attempt to impale him.
Mamoru jumped to the side in the direction of his naginata, this time rolling on the ground, grabbing his naginata as he stopped next to it. He ran at his attacker, ready to impale.
The man dodged. "I'm afraid we don't have time to play around. But rest assured," he said, "we will return. And when we do, you will not be so lucky." Suddenly all three of them disappeared.
Mamoru shook his head and headed back to town.

((It's not as epic as I wanted it to be, but whatever.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 am
((Now to do what I left out last post. I left it out on purpose to make the post not as long.))

Masa heard the snap of a twig behind her. A moment later, she heard about three more. Masa leaped to her feet and spun around, drawing her sword, just in time to see three black-eyed men coming at her. She flipped away from them, landing on her feet a short distance away.
"You must be the Black Eternal Eyes I've heard so much about," she said.

"The ninja Masami, we are here to assassinate you," one said.
"Well, that certainly puts a damper on our relationship," she said sarcastically. "Well, let's get this over with. We'll see if you will be able to kill me. After all, the assassin Arisu fell to my hand."

((I'll leave it at that for now, only because I have to get off and won't be able to do all I wanted to do this post.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 am
Jay smiled at his beloved wife and gatherd his last strentgh to lean over to her slightly and kiss her lips gently.After that he laid down and coughed twice holding his chest"So...tired.."He whisperd with pain in his voice as he stroke Aarons hair"...Don't be sad..i will wait for you on...the otherside"Jay said before he fell asleep and soon he stopped breathing and the heart beat stopped...

..Aaron woke up!H rubbed his eyes yawned softly and looked around before he tried to wake JAy up but of course he failed.Aaron looked over to his mother and tilted his head to the side"Mommy why is daddy still sleeping?"

Zack walked through a small village and saw few children run ,not sure if something was wrong or not he jumped to the ground and let his horse wait under a tree.He then walked into the direction where the children came from and suddenly saw Mamoru walking torwards him,Zack stopped smiled slightly and waved.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:58 am
Mina held her tears back until Jay was gone. "Good-bye..." she whispered as the tears started flowing. She looked at Aaron as he woke up. "Aaron...Daddy...won't be able...to wake up again..."

If Mamoru was surprised to see Zack, he didn't show it. "What are you doing here, Zack? Shouldn't you be ruling the country?" he asked.
Amaya ran over. "Master Mamoru! I heard what happened! Are you alright?" she asked.

As the three men charged at Masa, she jumped over their heads to get behind them. She stabbed one in the back, killing him. She pulled her bloody sword from the body and pulled out a shuriken. When the remaining two men turned around, she threw the shuriken at one. The shuriken hit him between the eyes. She threw a kunai at the last one, but he dodged it with inhuman speed.
"This isn't over yet!" he yelled and disappeared.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 am
Aaron looked at his mother and tilted his head"Why...?Why not mommy..make daddy wake up..I want to play with Daddy..He..He is just ill..make him wake up"Aaron suddenly understood the words of his mother and started to cry like never before.
Zack scratched the bakc of his head"Yes..actually..i should...But i was worried ...worried somethign could harm my friends..Already heard about the Black Eternal Eyes?"Zack asked while crossing his arms."Don't worry i won't force you to come to the castle and work for me it is your choice what you do..i just want to know if my friends are save...."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm
Mina leaned over and wrapped her arms around her son in a hug. "Aaron..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I've heard about them. I was just attacked by three of them," Mamoru said.
Amaya clung to Mamoru's arm. "What did they want, Master Mamoru?"
"They wanted me to join their army. I refused, of course, but they attacked. I think it's best I leave. My presence here will only endanger the villagers. Just give me a little while to prepare."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 am
Aaron was still crying and held onto his mother the whole time.It seemed like he wouldn't stop to cry for a wile.This was unfair to him!He loved his father!And now he was gone!!!Suddenly a thought came into his mind andhe looked up"But..you..you will stay.. right?Won't leave me too.."

Zack mutterd somethign to himself and then said smilling"You don't know how good it is to see you...unharmed and alive Mamoru..WellI don't know what you will do now.I won't force you to come to the castle or so...but i wouldn't mind your help.."Zack smiled nervously"I have absolutly no clue what i should do and i can't do the same thing like father!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 pm
Alex tracked the man on the horse until he reached the small village. He couldn't tell why, but that man looked very familiar. He put off his cloak and put on a simple hat, his crimson hair is too standout. He followed the man into the village, pretended to look for the inn. Alex followed him for a while until that man left his horse and had a talk with a dark hair guy.  

Killmes

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm
((Hm...I think we should make the scene with Mina and Aaron more exciting, don't you think? twisted ))

Mina shook her head. "No, I won't leave you. I won't leave you all alone. I'm staying here with you," she told him, trying to comfort him. Suddenly, the door burst open. Mina jumped to her feet and faced the door. There were four men with black eyes standing there.
"Who are you!? What do you want!?" she demanded.

"Mina Moonblood, for your part in defeating Annexus, we are here to kill you," the one that appeared to be the leader said.
"As if I'll let that happen." Using her inhuman speed, Mina ran over to where her katana was propped up on the wall, grabbed it, and ran back to Aaron, standing in front of him to protect him. "Aaron, stay behind me," she said to her son.
The men saw Jay's body laying on the bed. "Well, looks as if he's already dead. What an unexpected surprise."

"It's either fight against this threat or let them kill us. I, for one, will not sit still while they kill people. I don't know what they want, but they're building an army, so it can't be anything peaceful. Now I must prepare to leave," Mamoru said and shook off Amaya, walking towards where he lived.
Amaya looked at Zack, her head tilted. "Who are you? How do you know Master Mamoru?" she asked.

"Hm...What do they want?" Masa asked herself as she walked. After being attacked, she decided to check up on her old allies and make sure they were okay. She was now heading towards the village where Mina and Jay had moved to after the fight. She only hoped they hadn't moved again, and that they were both okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Nicolas was walking as he normally did to check up on his sword.He went to a tree and there was a small empty area at the bottom.He took out his old sword,he took it out of the sheath and looked at the edge.He knew he would need it soon.He put the sword back in the sheath and put the strap over his shoulder and took his coat of the hollow and put his coat on.And walked away to the road.  

Pope potato456

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 am
(this post is at Mina Moonblood)
Sitting there upon a tree branch Kain stared out into the field holding his hands out he felt the wind shape what was around him in his mind, as he sat there listening to what the wind had to say he felt something wrong. Kain jumped off from the tree and flew straight towards were the wind was leading him, Kain landed a bit away from them and held out his bow, loading it he held on loosley letting the wind guide his aim. the wind scaned the area telling him what was going on in detail, firing an arrow it took one of the guys out straight through his neck ,using his inhuman speed he appeared behind them"need anyhelp there"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 am
"I THINK I KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!!"Zack shouted loudly but then sighed. Still so cold...He...misses her..Zack thought then be blinked as he heard Amaya"Oh..erm..I am Zack Windrunner...I know Mamoru for a long time!We are friends...and he was often my babysitter!"Zack chuckeld and smiled at Amaya"And you are?"

Aaron was hiding behind his mother and held onto her while closing his eyes"What..what is going on..!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm
"I'm Amaya, Master Mamoru's star student," Amaya said happily. She looked in the direction Mamoru had left in. He was acting strangely, sort of like how he was when he first came to town. But Amaya didn't know why.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mina noticed the red eyes of the man and nodded. "Much appreciated," she said. To Aaron, she said, "Aaron, close your eyes and keep them shut." She didn't want her son to see her fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 pm
"still not over it"Zack whisperd"I wonder if it is my fault or the fault of this men...and then i wonder..if he was happy here..without her..."Zack smiled at Amaya"nice to met you Amaya..well ..how are you?And how is Mamoru?I doubt that he wnats to see me now..i think..i remind may remind him of Arisu"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm
((XD Pyro, you mean Asuka. Arisu/Annexus and Asuka/Mamoru.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff