Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Gamingguru's game recruiting... got 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm
Well what's everyone got in mind?

I'm either going to go

Shujenja(Water)
Acrobating Ninja
or fill a gap we need =3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:10 am
I dunno. I've got lots of possibilities... Kinda interested in playing a character that'd be appropriate for this image.... I'm a very visual sort of person. I can see that as a Tiefling warlock, but I dunno. It could be some other stuff, too. Doesn't even really need to be a Tiefling, as the LA would be annoying for a race that doesn't really deserve a full LA anyway.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 am
You could always see about the LA buy off. Would drop you to level 4 by a little. But you'd catch up as youd be counted as a Level 4 charrie as opose to a level 5

It's in Unearthed Arcana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am
If I remember correctly Guru is a big fan of LA buy offs. But yes sense you would actually not catch up to same party level until you were 7th level (we calculated) you would start game with a +0 LA (if you were a +1) and have 4 class levels. this helps because you would gain exp faster be you are a 4th level ECL as apposed to a 5th level like most of the party members with a +0 starting LA would have. BUT you will have to double check with the DM on that.  

Archfiend Damio

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am
Well, that, and there's been several other posters say they want in before I did, so it looks like everything's already full...

I actually have a kind of crazy idea, though it in part depends on what sources are allowed (such as the Dragon Compendium from Paizo).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm
Well if you look in the game it looks full because he has cleared out the other players right now he is sitting on 2 players for sure so I am sure there will be room. Umm I myself am not familiar with the Dragon Compendium what is it you would need from there? And weather it was a 3.5 source or not.  

Archfiend Damio

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 pm
doubtful but I would like to join.

Ether a Spell thief or a fighter if they are needed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Oh, I'm just talking about all the "I'll play" posts on the first page of this thread, presumably taking up available slots.

Dragon Compendium was a 3.5 publication, put out by Paizo and compiling the "best" Dragon articles, feats, classes, PrCs, etc, up to that point that they'd released for Dragon Magazine. There was a potential feat in there I might be interested in if I went for a particular option...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am
I think explenation of the feat or a link to it if it can be found publicly would help your chances of getting it added... And I believe that sense no one has really been approved except for the two remaining players, and I don't really know how man he wants. I will get him to drop a character creation rules post and He will probly run it as a first one done with there character thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Was contemplating a Tiefling Paladin with the feat Serenity from Dragon Compendium. It allows the paladin to use WIS instead of CHA for any class features keyed to CHA. Not really a huge boost, but it makes Tiefling Paladins a bit more viable...

Of course, I'm not sure how viable a paladin would be in general...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am
Alright well I am familiar with that feat actually but why a Tiefling? In the end you are not taking the "hit" to Cha because you are no longer using it... and while it has flavor. A +2 int and +2 to dex isn't doing to help you much. Aside from going with a ranged pally via the Ranged smite feat. Anyway the character is up to you but I am sure he would allow you to use the feat he is familiar with it for the most part.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm
As i see no characters no one here has a guaranteed spot! the character post rules are here.  

gamingguru

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 am
Well, the picture I linkified up there would probably be best represented racially as a Tiefling or half-fiend (and I don't want to suck up the LA on a half-fiend). So, if I decide to use that image for a PC, that'd pretty much necessitate Tiefling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm
Well then I would get crackin' on you character at this point ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm
Water Shujenja

Mostly done, heal bot ahoy =D

If anyone else wants Divine, I'll consider somthing else =3