Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
If Miley got PREGNANT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXiMay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 am
cool guyz o.o i saw this topic.. and i forgot tht i posted it.. so im like OMGGGG ! thn i saw i posted it xD i wuz like omg i hav an awezum mind o.o xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 pm
uhm if that skank got pregnant i dont think that any1 would let their kids listen to what she cals "music"  

TheDollxxHazuki

ii-Akki Ryuu Sword-ii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:41 pm
I've heard rumors that she is pregnant..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm
She would become popular but not in the good way.They would probably cancel her shows.Parents wouldn't allow their kids to listen to her music.... Lets cross our fingers!  

Ihr Hass

Badgeless Gaian

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm
poor kid  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm
Less famous.
Everybody that loves her will follow what she did C:
xD  

Goodbye123451

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

alphawolfgirl7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 am
she would probably do it with a person she never met lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 pm
She will get less famous bc people gonna think she a wh.ore and a sl.ut.... o:  

x-iiPoptart-x

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:42 pm
like someone else said...She'd get popular for a while then, people would just forget about her. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am
She would probably get less famous. I think it would be like when Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant. Start a big controversy and then eventually fade out of the picture for good, hopefully. Cause for all the little children that look up to her their parents won't think she is a good role model. Ban them from watching, and Hannah - Little Children who are fans = Almost to no fans. I doubt that she will get pregnant though, there still is a possibility. Cause if she has new movies and stuff coming out having a child will just be in the way.  

LithiumWings

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm
XxLithiumWingsXx
She would probably get less famous. I think it would be like when Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant. Start a big controversy and then eventually fade out of the picture for good, hopefully. Cause for all the little children that look up to her their parents won't think she is a good role model. Ban them from watching, and Hannah - Little Children who are fans = Almost to no fans. I doubt that she will get pregnant though, there still is a possibility. Cause if she has new movies and stuff coming out having a child will just be in the way.

now i sorta want her to get pergnant, then miscarriage. Because it will give me time to ruin her movies because she can't do it for awhile. i could mess with the script, hair, and make-up. lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Biggest question, who the hell would get her pregnant anyways?! And shes becoming less popular when she first started out, so really it wouldn't make very much of a dofference if she got pregnant with as big a slut she is now, like really, who in their right mind would pole dance at the Kids Choice Awards?!  

lillypad5151

1,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 pm
killerqueen121
XxLithiumWingsXx

now i sorta want her to get pergnant, then miscarriage. Because it will give me time to ruin her movies because she can't do it for awhile. i could mess with the script, hair, and make-up. lol!
You wouldn't want a child to be killed because of their parents.I would kidnap the baby and let it grow up on good music like the Beatles.They deserve better than to be killed before experiencing life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 pm
Less famous, most definitely. She would be too busy taking care of her devil baby. She'd probably have to quit Hannah Montana Forever and her movies and other junk that she's doing to make them worse to take care of IT. Everyone would be saying. . ."Why'd you do it Miley?" and all the little girls that look up to her are going to want to have a child at her age and be a slut like her. We wouldn't want more than one Miley Cyrus in the world. It would be torture.  

Aiko Tiff

Friendly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 pm
gonk THE GENE POOL IS DOOOOOOMED!!  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]