Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus heard her and chuckled lightly."And that's about all your going to get from me...those papers mean nothing to me....just scribbled words that mean nothing....you can't own me..." He said to her rudely and smirked, sitting down at his corner, not going to the door and subject to the woman."Your pathetic if you think a paper will let you have control over me human.....I am no one's slave..." He added.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
Chantal couldn't help but laugh aloud at his pitiful complaints. "Oh, you'll warm up to me in time." She purred before she continued. "And sweetheart, the papers are just legalities. I'm surprised you don't already know that, seeing as you know oh so much already."

She baited him. Keeping her eyes trained on his silhouette she waited. If he didn't take, she'd have to enter the cage.

{[ooc:: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus smirked and replied,"I can tell you for sure that I won't even warm up to you or even work for you....so take your pitiful papers meaning nothing and leave....because I'm not moving one bit human...." He told her smiling lightly, but kept his face hidden in the darkness.

A guard walked up to Chantal and asked,"Shall I assist you in getting your slave out of his cage?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm
She waved the guards hand away from the door. "I'll enter myself, thank you. He needs to learn and one-on-one is probably the best way."
The guard just nodded and unlocked the door. Chantal quickly slipped in, the lock clinking noisily behind her as she now stood in front of the elf.

Sizing him up Chantal instantly knew physically she wouldn't be able to be any match for him. At least a head and a half taller than her, plus the fact that he looked much more battle hardened than she did. This is going to take all my concentraton. She thought, a feeling of doubt washing over her. She knew she was in over her head now.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:07 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her tell off the guards, saying she didn't need any help from them. He watched her as she walked inside the cage, with the door locked behind her. He smiled lightly, seeing that she was not the same size as he was, meaning he had an advantage against her in physical strength. "So, you aren't frightened away, huh?" He asked the female, and slowly stood up, looking down at her. He saw a different expression on her face and said,"You seem very worried, are you nervous?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm
"N-no." She stuttered. This wasn't looking good. 'Breath Chantal. Just breathe. Don't show weakness.' She coached herself. Taking a breath she set a determined look on her face and glared up at the male elf.
This could take a turn for the worse if she wasn't careful about her next move.
'The master could easily turn into the slave, so watch your actions.' She remembered back to her fathers lectures, the one line sticking in her head like sap.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus walked closer to the female human, and as he did, he held out his hand, a small ember glowing from his hand as he walked closer, but only a few feet close to her, which by then, the embers slowly became a flame."Are you sure? You seem like it...." He said softly as he walked a few more steps closer and smirked."I can feel your fear inside you....you are weak.....you can't control me human...." He said looking down at her, the flame slowly becoming a fire in his hand, bringing it closer for Chantal to see what he could do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 pm
The flame flickered in his palm, and Chantal couldn't take her eyes away. The glow mesmerized her and before she knew it Sirinus was right there, the spark now a fire.
She could feel the glow, the heat of the fire. Like a moth she reached a hand out, closer to the warmth.
"Amazing." A whisper escapes her lips.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her, seeing that she looked to the fire that he made with his palm, surprised by her look and her reaction. Which puzzled him greatly, was that she wasn't even frightened of him or his abilities. He heard her compliment and just let his hand back, the flame doused by his hand. He looked to her strangely and asked,"Why are you amazed by such things?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:33 pm
The flame gone with a simple movement of his hand Chantals eyes moved up to his own. He'd questioned her, but she really had no answer.
"I-I don't know." She muttered. The fire had taken her off guard, her old self slipping through the bitchy mask she put up.

She'd know of the elves, well a brief history of them, spoken to her in hushed hurriedness by her father on their way to the jails. He'd said they were savages, immoral with no regard to nature or its workings.

"How did you do that?" She asked quietly.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus saw her look come back to him once he stopped the flame in his hand."You mean this?" He asked her as he flipped his hand out and the spark came back and a flame came back in his hand."I was born with it.....Elvish people can sometimes be born with magic abilities, depending on their heritage. I'm not sure what my past relatives were, but they were able to do this as well..." He said to her softly, wondering why she had gained such an interest just now. I'm sure she should have learned that elves had some magical abilities. That's what he was famous for really.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am
"No!" Chantal protested and backed a step away. "You're lying! Elves are immoral savages. You have no respect for anything! My father told me so!"

She stared up at him, then back at the flame in his hand. 'He has to be lying.' She thought desperatly. Because if he wasn't, she'd been lied to her whole life.
Scrunching her eyes shut she pressed her palms against the side of her head. "No, you have to be lying." Chantal whispered, more to herself than anyone.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus saw her scoot back from him, yelling to him in a craze that he was lying. He looked to her strangely and shook his head."Sadly human, it isn't a lie....I can control all elements with my bare hands...while you can't. The elves are not savages, nor immoral. We were a peaceful people, living in the forest without worry, until your human warriors laid waste to my village." He said to her sternly."That is why your people are the immoral savages! Your fellow humans killed my brethren, women and children, taking slaves like me as well." He told her with a serious tone."That is why I am here....Your father is lying to you..." He told her and walked slowly toward the corner he sat at.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 am
Chantal leaned back against the bars, staring at Sirinus. 'No, he's wrong. Father would never lie to me.' She thought to herself, calming down slowly, trying to put her world back together.
Taking a deep breath she put her mask back on, feigning control and walked over to Sirinus, taking a seat beside him.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:04 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to the girl, seeing her try to calm herself down, then saw her walk over to where he was and sit next to him. He gave a confused look, but only for a slight moment as to why she would want to sit next to him. He didn't know what to say to the girl, so he kept silent, not wanting to speak to the female human anyway.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff