Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
What's the name of your State and Church? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm
I live in Iowa, and i go to Saint Thomas Lutheran Church.

It's hard to find a Lutheran contemporary church sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 am
I live in Kansas and I go to the Community Church of the Brethern!! mrgreen  

Ichigo Urahara_18

Fashionable Millionaire

27,865 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 am
VK Fox
Br1ttana
I go to Berean Calvary Chapel which is affiliated with a church called Calvary Chapel. "Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational church movement focused on the inerrancy of the Bible and the expository teaching from Genesis to Revelation."
Act 17:10 And the brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. They, when they arrived, went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Act 17:11 And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind and searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so.

I went to Sugar Land Calvary Chapel for a few years. They meet up on the HBU campus now. Not entirely sure what they call themselves these days. I gotta agree with Aquatic's assessment of them. They were good people, but not everything going on matched Biblical teachings.

I'm sad to hear that they are not completely preaching God's word. Also 'Sugar Land'? Who names their church Sugar Land????  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:45 pm
Missouri, Christ's Church of Oronogo  

Kay-Rae-95

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Br1ttana
VK Fox
Br1ttana
I go to Berean Calvary Chapel which is affiliated with a church called Calvary Chapel. "Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational church movement focused on the inerrancy of the Bible and the expository teaching from Genesis to Revelation."
Act 17:10 And the brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. They, when they arrived, went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Act 17:11 And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind and searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so.

I went to Sugar Land Calvary Chapel for a few years. They meet up on the HBU campus now. Not entirely sure what they call themselves these days. I gotta agree with Aquatic's assessment of them. They were good people, but not everything going on matched Biblical teachings.

I'm sad to hear that they are not completely preaching God's word. Also 'Sugar Land'? Who names their church Sugar Land????

Sugar Land is weird...that just sounds like they sugar coat everything to make it sound good and not tell the actual truth about it. More like a feel good type setting. Make it seem all great and happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana
VK Fox
Br1ttana

Sugar Land is weird...that just sounds like they sugar coat everything to make it sound good and not tell the actual truth about it. More like a feel good type setting. Make it seem all great and happy.

That or the whole church is filled with sugar xd  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm
Br1ttana
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana
VK Fox
Br1ttana

That or the whole church is filled with sugar xd

Either way lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 am
Florida and I go to a church called Northland. It's a distributed church with no denomination.  

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 pm
i am american baptist
(different from southern baptist but i would like to go to one of there churches some time)
and i go to the first baptist church of kane  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:54 am
I live in Ohio and am a member of the Church of Christ.  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Silencioso Diablo

5,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 pm
I live in Wisconsin and I go to Zion Lutheran church.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 pm
I live in Arizona and i go to Spring of Life Christian Church  

Maratharei

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Tenn, Friendship Bapist Church  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm
I live in Florida and I attend Westminister Presbyterian Church.  

warri0r4God

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana
VK Fox
Br1ttana

You nailed it sister.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces