Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Reunion-Naruto's thoughts on Sasuke now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
sasuke has gone insane. I personally have lost all faith in him...
I predict him killing Kakashi there on the spot when Naruto arrives. Then Sakura will fight a long with Naruto, Sasuke ends up killing her too. Naruto goes crazy, kills Sasuke in kyuubi form and badly hurt his other teammates. Shikamaru came and took him back. Naruto becomes depressed, but then decided to wage war against akatsuki. That's my theory.

no not really. I don't think that it will become canon because it's shonen but I still like it.
People can change and Sasuke might come back to his senses.
no he won't. look at him now. do you really think he will not be insane anymore?
I must agree sasuke is off his rocker at the moment, but i think when he does reach his sanity it will be because naruto will talk as they battle it out of course sasuke will be hard headed and ignore what naruto will say but at some point naruto will say something that will hit a soft spot like
Naruto: "Konoha is your home!"
Sasuke: "Idiot Konoha will never be my home it deserves what is coming for it"
yadie yadie yaddaaa etc etc
(scene: dramatic pause in the fight a slight stare down naruto bows his head slightly from tiredness then...)
Naruto: "What would Itachi think of you now? Your brother...Your brother who slaughtered his whole family because he loved the village that much... (silent pause) Why would he go through all of that just to have his own brother that he also cared about just as much as he did for the village, destroy all that he loved!!? Why!!?
(Sasuke snaps)
Sasuke: "my brother was a fool! He-"
Naruto: "Listen to yourself! You're the fool! You care for nothing anymore! Do you even remember why you are doing all this in the first place! Your brother loved you so much! Everything he did was to protect you! This is how you repay him! For once in your life think over everything! You say your stong and that power and revenge is everything! Youre weak! No emotion my a**! Youre guided by your own anger!
Something along the lines of that.Add a lil more chit chat and at some point sasuke will get super mad and loose his cool and just start mindlessly attacking naruto shouting random crap then something will stop him and he will just fall to his knees and start crying or something
but no kishi he'll put way more thought and twists in it but i do not believe sasuke will stay in insane its not the way kishi would go every thing that happens in naruto has a purpose and there would be no point in to leaving sasuke insane  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:05 pm
i will never lose my love, even if they can't be together we can always write fanfics xd heart  

SasuNarufan4evas

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
I predict him killing Kakashi there on the spot when Naruto arrives. Then Sakura will fight a long with Naruto, Sasuke ends up killing her too. Naruto goes crazy, kills Sasuke in kyuubi form and badly hurt his other teammates. Shikamaru came and took him back. Naruto becomes depressed, but then decided to wage war against akatsuki. That's my theory.

no not really. I don't think that it will become canon because it's shonen but I still like it.
no he won't. look at him now. do you really think he will not be insane anymore?
I must agree sasuke is off his rocker at the moment, but i think when he does reach his sanity it will be because naruto will talk as they battle it out of course sasuke will be hard headed and ignore what naruto will say but at some point naruto will say something that will hit a soft spot like
(scene: dramatic pause in the fight a slight stare down naruto bows his head slightly from tiredness then...)
Naruto: "What would Itachi think of you now? Your brother...Your brother who slaughtered his whole family because he loved the village that much... (silent pause) Why would he go through all of that just to have his own brother that he also cared about just as much as he did for the village, destroy all that he loved!!? Why!!?
(Sasuke snaps)
Naruto: "Listen to yourself! You're the fool! You care for nothing anymore! Do you even remember why you are doing all this in the first place! Your brother loved you so much! Everything he did was to protect you! This is how you repay him! For once in your life think over everything! You say your stong and that power and revenge is everything! Youre weak! No emotion my a**! Youre guided by your own anger!
Something along the lines of that.Add a lil more chit chat and at some point sasuke will get super mad and loose his cool and just start mindlessly attacking naruto shouting random crap then something will stop him and he will just fall to his knees and start crying or something
but no kishi he'll put way more thought and twists in it but i do not believe sasuke will stay in insane its not the way kishi would go every thing that happens in naruto has a purpose and there would be no point in to leaving sasuke insane
actually there is a point.

sasuke for all his life believed in what he was doing is right but now that itachi died, all that he has in his read now is revenge. if that's all that he cares about, he will die either way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm
sasunarufan4eva
i will never lose my love, even if they can't be together we can always write fanfics xd heart
tis 2 heart blaugh  

sasunarugurlll

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:41 pm
Zubora
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora

(Sasuke snaps)
actually there is a point.

sasuke for all his life believed in what he was doing is right but now that itachi died, all that he has in his read now is revenge. if that's all that he cares about, he will die either way.
The only point is for development and plot twists.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff