Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Tessa's tears gently lulled her back to sleep. Although when sleeping she didn't have to face her new situation, her dreams were filled with suffocating smells, bars surrounding her, and an odd object that seemed to tighten around her neck everytime that she inhaled. Tessa's head continued to throb and the sickening feeling seemed to be burning up her insides.

((sorry I was kinda wanting a Male Master))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Jason stepped inside the small shop hearing the news of a new arrival of several new pets. He kept stern straight face as he stepped past the other cages to stand before the girls. He was torn quietly between Nelliel or Tessa.

He watched the girls briefly with a slightly sadistic smile. He would have to talk to them before making up his mind. He walked to Tessa's cage first with n arrogant air. He would enjoy messing with her mind before he made his desicion.

"Hello, girl. What is your name?" he said sternly.

══════════════════════════════════

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 am
Lerista stepped through the door, his boots thudding upon the ground beneath. His eyes wandered over the cages laid before him in curiosity as to which one he might get. They were illiterate but that would be fine. His gaze drifted from girl to boy, and from boy to girl. He didnt want a boy only because a womans touch was needed sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 am
When Miss Melanie heard her name, she replied, "Why Good Morning to you too, Aya. I'm quite well, how have you been." She looked up and saw that other customers had entered the store and she flashed them a brilliant smile. "Good Morning, Sirs, I hope that todays shipment is to your liking. We just barely got a new one and she's right now currently in the front row, third to the left, but I must warn you, she is wild." Miss Melanie said while Jason walked past her. Nelliel looked up at Lerista and responded to his curiosity, "Nyuu... Nah, what's nya... Miss Melanie... Word?" "Dear your looking for, Going. The phrase is What's Going On." Replied Miss Melanie to her cry and then she went back to counting the adoption cards. Nelliel smiled and looked up at Lerista, saying, "What's going on, Nah?" Her tail swished back and forth with curiosity. She wanted to be taken home, whether it was a guy or a girl, it didn't matter.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 am
User Image
Lerista kneeled in front of the girls cage and looked at her for a moment. "She is nice...but I'm looking for something....older..." He spoke low and softly but his tone was hard. He smiled for a moment and petted her before standing back up and looking around at the cages again. "Tell you what, I dont find something else and I'll take you in." With that he walked down the row again and peered in them each. Up to and including the supposed 'wild one' which looked like a tiger. Must have been from a planet he had yet been to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
Tessa

Tessa slowly looked up at the strange man with questioning eyes as she quietly responded "my..name?" Tessa thought for a long while, her headache getting the best of her. Finally remembering she stuttered her name in a child-like voice "T-t-tes-sa..." She couldn't believe it. Was that really her talking? Why was she scared of this random Man? What happened to all the confidence that it took 15 years for her to gain? Tessa stared at the man as she resituated herself, nervously.  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Tristan walked into the store and looked around, "Um Hello." Looking around he was shocked it was so crowded. He crossed his arms looking around for the one to be with him. He saw a few girls some really cute but he wasn't going for just looks. "Excuse me I need some help here."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Miss Melanie looked up at yet another customer, seeming to need help with something. She walked over to him and said, "Yes, dearie, what's the matter?" She smiled kindly at the confuse young man.

When Lerista talked to Nelliel and left, she watched him, walking up and down the isles, looking in each cage. His spiky hair seemed blue like ice and she just wanted to touch the hair to make sure it wasn't ice. Nelliel scratched at the ichy collar around her neck and she then yawned, a little tired.

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 pm
Rebecca woke up with a headache. "What hit me?" She asked herself, then she sits up quickly and realizes she's in a cage. She grabs the bars and realizes that they're real. "You have got to be kidding me." She said. "Where am I?" Then she saw Ms. Melanie. "Hey you! Let me out of here." she called.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 pm
From a back room of the building, sounds of hollers, screams, electricity, and the roaring and hissing of something ferocious and wild echoed into the main chambers. It was a terrifying set of sounds that would give anyone the chills.

It was feeding time...

A pair of emerald green cat eyes and pearly white razor teeth gleamed in the darkness as three guards held the creature pinned against the car bars with metal poles with rope loops at the ends as two other guards entered the cage to give the creature a slab of half rotten meat and a bowl of dusty water. Whenever the creature would thrash, a long tazer weapon would jab her side, causing her to surrender to their will as her muscles convulsed temporarily.

"Damn b**** nearly bit off my arm this time!" One guard hollered as they locked up the cage and released the slave from their grip. She fell panting heavily to the bottom of the cage, a few feet away from the food. Her muscles still twitching from the electric shocks. She growled in between her pants as her pupils shrank into the tiniest little dots in her eyes, hatred burning passionately from them.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image
Lerista watched the show of them feeding her and grew angry a bit at their brutality. Sure she was wild and dangerous but it still irked him to see anything treated so. After they left the cage he knelt down and made sure he was a good distance so he wouldnt get clawed in case she snapped. Flicking his eyes to the tag on her cage he looked back at her. "Bet you would love to kill them wouldn't you. That goes without saying." He tilted his head a bit to the side and frowned at the food they had given her. "And they're trying to sell you...half beaten and half starved....wonder how the rest of the pets here are treated." He flicked his eyes over to the owner and then back to her. "Look I need some defense aboard my ship, raiders and the like. If I get you out of this cage would you be willing to serve?" He looked at the food and shook his head. "You'll be fed better then this thats for sure. And no cattle prods....unless your bad, which means you try and attack me. Is that understood?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Rebecca snorted at the guy's request to the tiger woman. "How would she know if you'll treat her any differently? How do any of us know that we'll be treated differently if we get adopted? As a matter of fact, none of us should be here in the first place." she said getting angry.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Lerista shifted his eyes over to the girl that spoke up and he snorted a bit. "Look around you girl, what would you prefer? Stay locked up in a cage with poor food and even less treatment or in the hands of a master or mistress that may or may not take care of you?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Her tongue was sharp, too sharp. One like that would have to be conditioned...but then again so would this one with the claws.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Rebecca rolled her eyes. "To me people who adopt us or the people who kidnapped us are all the same. No one cares for us they just need us for their convenience." she replied.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Lerista chuckled and shook his head. "That may be what most think but I myself dont have that mindset. But it matters not to me what you would think of me. I merely state fact." He shrugged his shoulders and glanced at her askance. "Keep in mind if you ever want a chance to be free what would you do? Bite your chance before it ever comes in reach?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff