Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Saw ATG: There will be blood (Round 3 Finish! Round 4 soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 am
Well, you were the first one to post asking for blood, if your so eager, you should be the first to die twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 am
It has nothing to do with when I posted! That's fine, let the guy who doesn't really know what he is doing go first! I'll go out like a G!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soreph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm
I did not choose you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm
X-XStorm_the_AlbatrossX-X
I did not choose you.
I'm guessing you chose Roland, then.  

pickle relish

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:31 pm
pickle relish
I did not choose you.
I'm guessing you chose Roland, then.
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

Of course. His time will come though... xd

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm
I did not choose you.

isn't the point of a poll to keep it a secret as in who voted for who?  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm
Not when we sent the sexy guy off to die!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Saverio C.
Not when we sent the sexy guy off to die!
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

Nah, it's alright man, it looks like I'm safe for now. No need to worry about me rofl

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 am
Well, I suppose there's not much point in holding off any longer, this was a landslide.

*Jigsaw Theme begins playing*

Quote:
We find Saverio C., adjusting his jacket and stooping down to pick up his briefcase. He's ready for a night out, whether it's business or pleasure is anyone's guess. With a grin of confidence, he steps out of the house and onto the street, getting a glimpse of the night sky before everything goes black.

He was roused by the sound of giggling, and after a moment of intense pain causing him to nearly regurgitate, the suited sexy man opened his eyes to a myriad of blurred shapes. He blinks a few times to try and clear the image, but before he can, the shapes surround him. The giggles continue, and Saverio can feel pressure on his chest and around his pelvis. He even feels something being cupped into his hands, something soft, nice. "Hey hey," he mutters, a grin forming on his lips, "now this is more like it."

Suddenly, a sharp pain courses through Saverio's chest, running a line down his abdomen to his groin. He opens his mouth to scream, but only a squeal escapes as something clutches around his throat. The soft objects in his hand begin to feel wet, and as he looks down to see them, his eyes clear. He holds lumps of rotted flesh, freshly ripped from the lepers sitting on either side of him. On his pelvis sits a massive, foetid man, grinding his crotch against Saverio's own. The object around his throat is a dried, raspy, desiccated tongue, coming from the man himself, along with the giggling sound, which is actually his ragged, high pitched breath.

The pressure on his chest is none other than his briefcase, and quickly dropping the leprous chunk of meat from his hand, Saverio unlocks and opens the container, pulling out a shining pistol with a long, overdrawn barrel. As Saverio aims the gun at the man, the lepers, with their hands rotted to the bone, stab his sides with their phalanges, spreading open his quickly rotting body. "********," is his last words, unloading round after round into each of the three monstrosities set upon him.

In an enclosed room, through a collaboration of CCTV monitors, the other participants of the game watch, some entranced in horror, others bemused, and still others turning away in disgust. "He died like a G," chuckles Xanatos' voice from the speakers on either side of the monitors, and with that, the games have begun..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:41 pm
Can I still vote from beyond the grave? Also, at least I went down with a fight. Them lepers got 'fired'.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Absolutely epic. Bravo, Xan. Bravo. I look forward to the next round.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Yeah. When is the next round?  

Soreph

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 pm
I wanted to hear a bit of commentary before starting the next round. It'll be up before midnight Pacific time, tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 pm
*finds cute l'il ol' me in the stocks, ready to go* x3  

Sentama Lin

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out