Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~
:Stuck in a game?Come over here!: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:57 pm
I'm knowledgeable enough to help with the following:

Legend of Zelda
Link to the Past
OOT
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Seasons
Minish Cap  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:16 pm
o_x Hey Xelinor. You have minish cap???

Hmm...x_o

Oh wait! I remember seeing it now....x_x nevermind.  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:49 am
exclaim updated exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:33 pm
Sweet jesus. I've been playing Oot for an age! I defeted dark link at the water temple, and now I understand I'm supposed to go to where the weird little whirpools are? But I can never get up the other side! And I have to ask, my little sister is playing the original LoZ. And she can't get past the fifth dungeon. So.. help XD  

High Voltage Vixen

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:23 am
Kristina Hitori
o_x Hey Xelinor. You have minish cap???

Hmm...x_o

Oh wait! I remember seeing it now....x_x nevermind.

Lol, yea, I have it. Well, sorta...I lent it to kyle and he left it in africa over winter break -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:04 am
hidetolove
Sweet jesus. I've been playing Oot for an age! I defeted dark link at the water temple, and now I understand I'm supposed to go to where the weird little whirpools are? But I can never get up the other side! And I have to ask, my little sister is playing the original LoZ. And she can't get past the fifth dungeon. So.. help XD

Urk. I always disliked that part with the whirlpools. The shape of the room from the map reminds me of a snake though. >_>'

If you haven't attempted it yet, I suggest you to try the parts of the room that goes in a straight line with iron boots. Stay as far away from the whirlpool as you can. Because the slopes are a pain for Link and he slides down easily. When you get to a cluster of whirlpools next to each other, and it looks like you're gonna have to go in between them, try running through part way and then take off the iron boots. It usually takes some patience with those thing. O_X and then finally in that circular room with all those whirlpools. >_< Swim like mad.

And where is your little sister stuck in the 5th dungeon?

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

High Voltage Vixen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:44 am
Kristina Hitori
hidetolove

Urk. I always disliked that part with the whirlpools. The shape of the room from the map reminds me of a snake though. >_>'

If you haven't attempted it yet, I suggest you to try the parts of the room that goes in a straight line with iron boots. Stay as far away from the whirlpool as you can. Because the slopes are a pain for Link and he slides down easily. When you get to a cluster of whirlpools next to each other, and it looks like you're gonna have to go in between them, try running through part way and then take off the iron boots. It usually takes some patience with those thing. O_X and then finally in that circular room with all those whirlpools. >_< Swim like mad.

And where is your little sister stuck in the 5th dungeon?

Okay, Thank you very much! And.. I believe that's the dungeon with the little wall and the ghosts? I'm not sure but she's always saying she can't do it.. I should have her tell my exactly what she needs ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:25 am
ive beat them all at least once, so u can ask her or u can ask me too 3nodding (not to take ur place hitori sweatdrop )  

~Nitemare_Banchee~

Chi Motosua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:44 pm
I'm an expertise at Ocarina of Time (I've finshed the game atlest 20 times blaugh ) so I'll be glad to help thoes who need it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:34 am
o__X I just gave a step by step walkthrough for the Forest Temple for a friend while he was playing. The sad thing was that I remembered exactly what monster was in the next room and where it was located...*sweatdrop*  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:10 pm
Kristina Hitori
o__X I just gave a step by step walkthrough for the Forest Temple for a friend while he was playing. The sad thing was that I remembered exactly what monster was in the next room and where it was located...*sweatdrop*
Yadda dont feel bad! blaugh not the only one I bet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:59 pm
purplekitty
Kristina Hitori
Yadda dont feel bad! blaugh not the only one I bet.

Yeah, I know how you feel... sweatdrop I did the almost excat same thing to my cusin a few months ago... I got him all the way from the start of the forset Temple, to the boss in about an hour... That REALLY freaked me out.... stare  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:52 am
Kristina Hitori

lol, i know what you mean. I was on skype with a freind of mine and we were playing an fps of some sort...probably quake, dunno. anyway, I could hear his little brother playing oot in the background, and I could hear that he was having trouble in the shadow temple so I randomly told him what he was doing wrong -_- (actually, when I did it it confused the hell out of my freind and I managed to get a few kills on him before he recovered ;p)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm
Adventure of Link
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
A Link to the Past
Minish Cap  

Sakana_Izumi

jamea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:02 am
i'm stuck in this place in the wind temple..................like what do i do after i get the big key thing?  
~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff