Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~What do you want!?~ {O//S} [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 am
"I am taking you no where all i am to do is watch you i am nobody in this worthless bandit guild they plan on disposing of me soon but the fools underestimate me i am not weak i am stronger than all these other fools when that day comes i'll kill everylast one of them" he whispers rage still filing hitori's eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 pm
Kari let out a sigh ,and keeped supporting Ryan so he can walk. She keeped following Hitori as he lead the way. She had to think of a new way to get Ryan out of here. She didn't care that she got hurt ,but she wanted her friend safe and out of harm. She know that death was noway to get what youy want ,but she wasn't going to tell him that so she keeped quiet.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 am
Hitori lead her to the bandits chamber and stood there but keeping the female behind her and looked to the leaders and smiled tauntingly causing several guards to shift into attack stance but backed away at Hitori's glare"Your pathetic" Hitori growls under his breath to the leaders  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 pm
Kari looked at the leader wondering why he wanted her. She just wanted to go home ,and see her brothers. She know they were worried about her ,and she was pissed that she was held here with out a say in the matter. She glared at the leader with hate ,and says acidly to the leader,"Why have to taken me from what I know? Why take me at all?"  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:42 pm
The leader ignores her and smiles"I will make you a wager you beat me Hitori then you can have her". Hitori smiles"Fine. Hitori tosses the necklace to the princesses feet"Just remember im not all that bad" e whispers before drwaing his blade and clasing swords with the leader  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Kari rolles her eyes ,and whisphers to Ryan,"Do I look like a prize?" Ryan shook his head no ,and stood beside her. She knelts down ,and picks up her necklace. Ryan looks at her confused at her why she wanted it back. Kari asked him to lean over ,and she slipped the neckalce around his neck. She made it go invisible as it hung around his neck. She know that she couldn't get him out of here yet but in time she will.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:45 pm
With great strength and speed Hitori pulled the leader into a trap and cut him hard across the back dropping him to his knees. Hitori cleans his blade and smiles turning around heading for his room motionnig for the girl and guy to follow"Only the girl the male stays" he growls hitori shrugged and grabbed the girls and pulled her hard away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 pm
Kari watched them fight ,and she saw the out come of the fight. Hitori had won which she didn't care because she was goign to get out of here on way or another. When the leader that Ryan had to stay behind, she got out of Hitori's grip and disappeared before anyone could catch her. She grabbed the necklace out of Hitori's pocket before running over to Ryan. She slipped it around his neck and made it crack which teleported Ryan out of there. She stayed invisible as she looked for away to get out of there.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 pm
Hitori grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and began to run"Stop being stupid im your best bet but now you got me killed slefish b***h" he snarls and heads for the forest near by and once he reaches it he sets her down"LEAVE!" he yells and heads for the castle knowing his fate  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm
Kari was shocked when she was pick up ,and then she was sat down in the forest. She looked at Hitori,"No one calls me a b***h ,and I'm not selfish. They could have killed Ryan back there ,and I wasn't about to let them do that." She turned around from as she looked at the forest,"If you were smart, you wouldn't go back."  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 am
As he turned he saw the bandit army and turned back around throwing her over his shoulder"well never mind your still myne and im getting outta here" he laughs running as fast as he can away from them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Kari shook her head at him,"Now you think with your head." She glared at him when she was put on his shoulder again which she wasn't pleased about at all. Her eyes grow a little wide when she saw that a few bow nad arrows where pointed at them. She know they couldn't hit them if they couldn't see them ,so she turned both of them invisible and the bandit lose sight of them.  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 pm
in such power he jumps and runs on the tree tops getting out of the vacinaty.Once they were safe he tosses her to the ground and smiles" come here i'll use you to warm me" he laughs lifting her to look in her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 pm
Kari lets out a grunt when she gets tossed to the ground,"Ouch. You could have just put me on the ground. There is no need to throw people." She gets up and dusts herself off before looked at Hitori,"I don't think so. I like the cold better than being warm next to you."  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm
he grabs her arm and pulls her back to him and bites her neck chewing on it"you've no choice i own you now princess" he taunts her wrapping his hands around her waist  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff