Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
(( Wowie, this is sad. I'm sad. I tripped and I am hurt! I scratched my knee, and arms. ))

((I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your knee and arms get better Lost...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:27 pm
Disciple_Fan27
I_LostLivedLoved
(( Wowie, this is sad. I'm sad. I tripped and I am hurt! I scratched my knee, and arms. ))

(( Thanks. Ouch I think its swelling. My grandma is putting so much ice! I am dying of coldness. And worse it TICKLES!!! ))  

polarisyn

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:35 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
Disciple_Fan27
I_LostLivedLoved

(( Thanks. Ouch I think its swelling. My grandma is putting so much ice! I am dying of coldness. And worse it TICKLES!!! ))

((No problem and ouch....>.< Both seems crazy and very painful! xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm
(( Bored, no one posting, sad. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
(( Bored, no one posting, sad. ))

((Yeah, me too.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm
yuki walked inside the store and glanced around, finally a store that selled tamed beings- or so she thought. " i understand this store sells robotic slaves, correct? " the counter person nodded " well lets just have a look-see shall we? "she said looking around at the particepants.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm
I'm not weird.......
~Yumi~

User Image

Waking up, it was late in the afternoon. "What time it is?" Talking in a whisper, while rubbing her eyes. Trying to get off the bed, she tumbled down, picking herself up, she tried to walk to the window. Looking up, she saw a pretty sunset. Walking back to the bed, she saw food left on the table, eating it quickly, she landed the plate back at stared at the window. "Where am I again?" Suddenly she heard people. A woman's voice. Going to the door, she putting her ear against the door, hearing voices. Trying to open the door, it was locked. Sighing, she propped herself on the bed, bored. Whining, that she couldn't see the outside. Her only hope was someone to buy her. It would never happen she thought, I am a robotic monster. Brushing her hair with her fingers. Her hair was like a rainbow.

.....Don't Be Scared.

polarisyn

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm
~*Animi*~

Yet again Animi was secluded for getting in a fight caused by her way of twisting words so the person she was playing with insulted themselves and got mad about it. Standing she looked to the area of light that overshadowed the door of which she had learned was not capable of being broken down visible by the dent she left in it. Walking to the wall opposite of her she knocked on it and cupped her hands around her mouth as she spoke. " Hey hey, anyone there? If so just dont pull anything stupid they dont take to kindly to that behavior." Backing up she sat on a stool and leaned back against the wall with her head staring at the roof humming a tune that sounded something like the ' My heart will go on" to titanic. She remembered the last person who tried to buy her and she didn't like them, they were the other dent in her door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm hoped that this special machine was still available to buy for himself. It would be sad to think that she was to be bought by someone else. Well, he had the chance, he would buy them out and take her out of their hands. Or at least he would try to. But enough of worrying. It was time to finally see if she was there. Soon he was at the door of the shop and smiled lightly as he pushed open the door and walked inside. He looked around curiously for the girl that he wished to purchase, keeping his eyes out and wide. Soon he could see where she was and smiled to himself and walked over. Then he tapped on the wall and said,"You must be Animi, correct?" He asked her curiously, his voice was toned with a slight, but obvious German accent.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 pm
~*Animi*~

Stopping immediately as she heard someone say her name, Animi looked up slowly. As a slight smirk cast its way onto her face she stood leaning onto her leg leg some. Looking at the person once more she took a single step forward keeping a fair distance still from the door. " I am, then again I may not be... it depends why would some as handsome as you be asking hm?" Keeping her distance she blinked, Animi was known for games such as this around the shop and that was the main reason they wanted to get rid of her as well to free themselves of her games.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm smirked, seeing her response was what was expected from a spunky kind of girl like her. He looked to her and replied,"I figured you were, because only beautiful ladies like you would be a rare find....Something you couldn't really find elsewhere, such as yourself..." He said to her softly, then added."Many tell me that you're not the type to take kindly to orders....rather to mess with your masters and get on their nerves, hm?" He asked her curiously, as he looked to her through the caged walls.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm
I'm not weird.......
~Yumi~

User Image

Hearing someone, Telling her not to try anything stupid, she blinked a few times. Cupping her eyes against the door, she listened. It wasn't nice to eavesdropping, but then again she was bored. Walking back to her bed, she was imagining she was playing the piano. memories past by, creating her to shed a single lonely tear. Touching her base line of her heart, she remembered. Falling. Imagining she was playing the piano she listen to her song. Beginning to sing a silent song, she sang, in Japanese. "Ashita Kuru Hi :
Haru ni saku hana natsu hirogaru sora yo
Kokoro no naka ni kizamarete kirameku
Asa ni furu ame mado o tozasu hi ni mo
Mune ni afureru hikari wa kumo no ue

Watashi o michibiku tooi tooi yobigoe yo
Hohoemu you ni utau you ni hibiku kaze no oto
Yorokobi kanashimi subete idaite aruiteru
Watashi no te to kimi no te o tsuyoku tsunagu mono"
While singing, she was silently crying.

.....Don't Be Scared.

Translation:

Flowers bloom in spring, oh, summer unfolds in the sky
They’re engraved and sparkling in my heart
Rain falls in the morning, even on a day when I shut the window
The light overflowing to my chest is from above the clouds

Oh, a voice calling out from far, far away guides me
As if it smiles, as if it sings, the sound of wind echoes
Joy and sorrow, I hold everything close while I’m walking
My hand and your hand are firmly joined together  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm
~*Animi*~

Animi barely suppressed the smile that wanted to curl its way onto her face. Looking at Wilhelm she shrugged and simply laughed quietly under her breath for a moment. " Get on their nerves and disobey oh thats not me at all. I just dont do what I am told and play games with them to the point they just give up that is all. No foul no harm." shrugging as if it was something most people where think she was insane for the wording of it Animi steps forward leaning on the door with the dent in it. Running her hand through her hair she smirked slyly turning her head looking just past Wilhelm. "Why do you like to play games, because I find the more difficult ones, all the more fun."  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm liked her smile, it was very, unique to him, something that he rarely found pleasure in. He laughed slightly at her wording, the same meaning obvious, but yet very comical for sure. "Indeed....I can see that for sure..." He said smiling lightly, seeing as she walked over to the door and leans on it. Then he heard her ask him a question and noded,"I find games most entertaining....gives alittle excitement to any day for sure....and the difficult games are the more exciting ones of course..." He said to her softly, smiling."So, what do you say I talk to the gentlemen here and see if we can find out who can play better ball?" He asked her curiously, his smirk still present on his face.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff