Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How Can You Torture Me So?(1x1)Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea?
  Sure
  I guess.... could use improvment....
  >.< You don't want to know >.<
View Results

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:18 pm
Vlad nodded as the pain flew over him but he kept a straight face and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
Roseanna gave a small nod and drank her water very quickly, there was only about 1/4 of it left in the glass. She looked up at him and blushed some making a wierd face, and did the sign for Sorry.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm
He just smiles at her watching her smiling lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Roseanna looked down some, and grabbed a fresh napkin and began to write again. She handed him the small napkin that said...
What would you like me to refure to you as? Some people know sign language, while others are better lip readers..." She looked at him, he had bought her, and she didn't know how long she was going to be with him, or what was going to happen.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:26 am
"I am Vlad call me as you wish but i warn you i am not the nicest person to be near" he warns andlooks away from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
Roseanna shook her head.
"I've had many cruel and mean masters before...." Roseanna wrote down and shruged finishing the last of her water then adding.
"What makes you not the nicest person to be near?"

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 pm
"No reason its not important" he says with a small smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
Roseanna nodded lightly and looked outside. It had been a while since she had been outside. She sighed softly her fingers twitching on the table. She was imagining playing her favorite instrument in the world to her.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 am
Vlad closed his eyes slightly trinyg to rest abit feeling sick  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
Roseanna looked at him then quickly wrote down.
"You look like you need some rest, I am not that hungry we can go if you wish?" Roseanna handed him the napkin quickly and looked at him sympathetically.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm
"Eat " he whispers lightly and smiles to her  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Roseanna nodded and began to eat some of the food. She had to admit the food was good and it felt good to eat. Roseanna smiled and began to eat faster and smiled. She was already half way done with her meal. Roseanna blushed lightly and continued eating, she hadn't eaten anything in about two days.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am
Vlad pays the bill once she was done eating and grabs her hand and walks er to his small house and rests into the couch allowing her to do as she wishes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image
Roseanna stood there looking around the house some then turned to Vlad and just stood there looking down waiting for an order of some sort. She didn't know what to do and gazed around the room once more then back down to the ground again.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Vlad gently took the females hand and pulled her into his embrace and rested listening to her fastening heartbeat  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff