Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of RolePlaying

Back to Guilds

come join us in our quest to dominate the roleplaying society! 

Tags: role, play, roleplay, fantasy, free 

Reply Main Forum
New members post here first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm
I'm magnaminnius. I'm an aspiring artist, though I'm kinda lazy about it. I was invited here by AceOfTears.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Hola! The name's Kryent. I like doing many things, rping happening to be one of them, Other then the fact that I'm 15 almost 16 on the 21st. I was invited by the wonderful AceOfTears.  

Kryent Hatagari

Rentok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Hey there, glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Glad to see you here. Would you like to give us some background information, or random facts?  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

Rentok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Random facts? Hmm...

Dolphins are the only animal on Earth other than humans that have sex for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm
I like you already.

And they are one of the few species other than humans who also have gay sex as well. I think manatees do as well...  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

iiGLaDOS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:27 am
Why Won't_________________ These Tears Stop?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Inside expectations we were born
We were blessed by the church bells
For the convenience of selfish adults
Our future was split in two

Even if all the world
Became your enemy
I will protect you so
You just be there smiling

"-With a Dazzling Entrance of the post, she smiles at her crowd, her audience, her wittnesses...- "Hello! I am Mainly called Eali Fey, but call me by 'Xion' or whatever... Here's soem stuff about me:
- Blue!!!
- I like to wear blue wigs.
-Blue!
- I had histiocytosis when was a kid.
- If anything's to do with Pokemans, I will pick Fire, Dragon, Water, and Grass at the same time!
- I have FIVE pokemon on the loose in Platinum, Mespirit is a little bi--- oops! I mean: annoyance I can't catch.
- I liek to do arts, but I prefer to scan... -not used to digital tablets anytime soon-
- Blue!!!
- I can't draw Straight

Did I say Blue? I love that color! biggrin "

Kitai no naka bokura wa umareta
Shukufuku suru wa kyoukai no kane
Otonatachi no katte na tsugou de
Bokura no mirai wa futatsu ni saketa

Tatoe sekai no subete ga
Kimi no teki ni narou tomo
Boku ga kimi wo mamoru kara
Kimi wa soko de waratteite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:27 am
*Peeps out of the corner of the room*

Ello ello, name Shippo62, but my real name is (Classified)......damn it, it fallowed me here.......Anyway, I enjoy Rping and writing stories (Lately I haven't had the urge to write Troublesome crew, those where who's there. I'm sorry! Don't kill ma) I like to play pokemon, but those f*cking mudkips can go to hell D:< I have platinum and Heartgold (easier to trade with everyone since they have Soulsliver, Buhahaha!) I love dragons and wolves and in rps......I tend to be picky, I try to search for a good story, but it also have to have good characters. (I don't mind if you're a one liner, I been there before.) You can give me a nickname if you wish, I now I'm off to (Classified).....................damnit.  

shippo62

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Welcome to my humble guild, Friends. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm
Holla.. im Stacy Ann.. I love making new friends so feel free to talk to me or add me if you want and I love rping and i look forward to getting to know you guys and rping with you all ^_^  

Pink_Bomb_Diggity_28

UniversalGoddess

Badgeless Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Well yeah. Hey people. I'm Mayo/miracle whip/ May/ lost in hopes lil sis.
I LOVE RPing, but I have a problem with getting on daily, so I might miss some days....
My sis asked me to join which is why I did, BUT I WILL TRY~!!!!
So~,.... yeah....My cookies....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Greetings other new members! Glad to have you here. ^.^  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

poke the princess

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm
HEY! my name is poke. i love to write and i like animals a lot so i guess there is something. i also am an armature artist (i use the word artist loosely).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Hi! My names Michelle (Call me Neko ^.^) I like roleplaying, anime, writting, drawing, video games, and walking in the rain. I'm really shy about my art work (I don't like people saying "psh I can draw that!" It makes me feel like a loser) but, I'd be glad to show you guys some of it ^.^ I really like using pastels. (I hate colored pencils! and yet I still use them) I take German in school (first year taking it). I've been to two anime cons (both were amazing! XD (mostly Colossalcon)) I like chocolate. It's cold were I live. (Warm here is 60 cold here is -10. It's short-sleeve weather here! (45-50 (dunno))) and...yeah. I can't think of anything else ^.^;  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Deverprince

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 pm
A rather odd looking fellow in a black cowboy hat and trench coat stumbles into the room looking quite confused "What do you mean I got invited to a role playing guild?!" he yells. He then notices that there are other people in the room with him. "Ummm hello everyone" he says, his voice trembling slightly "My name is Deverprince, you can call me Dever. I wasn't expecting this...who do I know here?" He scans the crowd and his eyes land on Shippo62 "Ahhh Shippo well that pretty much explains why I'm here doesn't it? Anyway I like video games, my girlfriend, and role playing. I don't always get on Gaia a lot but if you guys are active then I will be as well. When it comes to my preferences I like anything that is out there. Fantasy? I'm in! Sci-Fi? Sure I'll do that. High school romance? Oh god kill me now... So I'll avoid anything where the action is really slow or is to close to real life. Nice meeting you all see you in the forums!"  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff