Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which host are u? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What host are u?
  tamaki
  haruhi
  kyouya
  hunny
  hikaru
  kaoru
  mori
  other?
View Results

Anti-Ace

Shirtless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm
Mori  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm
Im kaoru! ^-^ i dont know whys though. Oh yeah cuz my sister said that im the nice twin =w= and we are twins just like them smile .  

Heartfluffs

Newbie Cat

7,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500

lolzforlife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:39 pm
kaoru totally  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 pm
User Imageboth twins 4 ever heart heart  

candy cane markers

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm
A mix between Hikaru and Hunny. Werid right? xd
Cute and adorable like Hunny who loves sweets, but has a mischevious side like Hikaru who loves pranks. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 pm
»»Give us this day our daily dose of faux affliction,««
»»Forgive our sins forged at the pulpit with forked tongues selling faux sermons««

єɢσ suм αи ҥσsтιℓιs

I think I can safely say I'm most like Hikaru, though it almost pains me to say so. I am a twin as well as a Gemini. I am the second born, and the more domineering between us. Other than our mother, me and my brother had a very similar outlook on the rest of the world being extremely close, I totally understood a lot of the twins psychology, how they felt. I'm also a bit more outgoing though because of our strong bond, Ive never been able to leave him behind. Honestly in personality, I'm not all that much like Hikaru other than my situation. Dominance is a common plight with twins, and the creator of the anime really got a hold of the basic psychology in a relationship between twins. User Image

cσитяα мuи∂ι

»»cause im a new wave gospel sharp and you'll be thy witness,««
»»So gentlemen if your gonna preach for god sakes preach with conviction««

Ethos of Antiquity

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 pm
My friend says I remind her a lot of Tamaki. I'm not sure if that's a good thing... lol

I can see why she thinks that, I do have a flair for the dramatic. xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 pm
I am a Nekozawa xD I love Occult and hate sun, I have a sister, but she's annoying as hell D< And calls me Ghay  

Doppoetry

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm
ima combination of nekozawa, haruhi, kyouya, and mori  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm
I'm like Tamaki! My mind wonders alot, I spaz at random times, and I have my emo corner moments. Doesn't take much to snap me out of it either, like Tamaki  

kiyomiuchiha01

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Kadoon

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm
I carry the traits of each host really.

Tamaki: I day dream alot and never did much playing while young, my mother is ill so I would always be helping her out. I'm a complete dunce usually and can be really hyper. Really I am usually immature, unless it comes to serious things... Its fun to mess around and just have fun. Being boring and serious is really no fun, I think we should all enjoy life while we have it, no room for being mature.

Haruhi: Slighly the same with the mother thing, only mine still lives.
I do most of the house work, but I don't mind, its not that bad.
I like to study and work hard with my school work.

Hitachiin Twins: Well I dont have a twin, but my personality's can differ. From a mean to nice if you know what I mean...

Honey: I don't really eat alot of cake, but I love cute things and cuddly toys. Plus I am rather short for my age.

Mori: When I'm having a bad day I tend to stay out of the way, hide in my room or at a safe distance. Keeping quite...

Kyouya: Well I do have glasses, but I only wear them when I have to. Always seeing how I can save more money rather then make it. And really I hate spending, sometimes it feels good seeing money stack up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm
I'm Kaoru because I try to be mature but still act childish sometimes. I am sensitive though.
I'm also part Kyoya since sometimes I don't know wheter I do things for others or solely for my benefit.
I'm a tiny bit Mori since I'm quiet most of the time unless spoken to.  

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

yomi-mikazuki chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm
I guess I'm a mix between Kyouya and Tamaki. It's kind of hard to describe... I try to help people even though it's not really necessary and I usually work all that out by alone myself... A little over dramatic sometimes. But I don't flirt with other guys or girls and my parents don't own a huge medical company. So yeah and they are sooooo cute!
heart Kyouya and Tamaki  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 am
I like to think I'm Hikaru  

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lyfjaberg

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 am
A mix:
Tamaki,because I'm hyper most of the time(and randomly plan strange things ),but when I'm calm, I'm much like Kyouya.........and am sly like the twins,then when I'm in my child mode, I'm just like Honey,and I love sweets with a passion that can only be pried by the grips of death and become very angry when awakened from my naps during the early day.

Then there is Mori,who I also take after,because when tired, I don't talk,and make small primal noises like "Hn'...instead of speaking.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff