Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia-Art!

Back to Guilds

This is the guild for members of the DA Group Gaia-Art to chat with each other. 

Tags: Deviant, deviantart, illustration, draw, drawing 

Reply Gaia-Art!
Suggestions - What would you like to see in the art group? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 pm
dA chats allow you to tab so you can have multiple chats open in the same window. I've got a basically null-traffic chat that I lurk while I'm more active in a couple others.

And if all else fails, chats auto-delete after two weeks of absolute inactivity, anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 am
O hey! We have chat now :3
I'm going to wait a lil' bit before making an announcement as my computer just died and I won't be able to monitor it until this issue is resolved.  

AvidLebon
Captain

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Catniss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 pm
I'd like to suggest we keep the maximum numbers of Topics in our Subforums and Forums LOW, so we don't have jamming or chaos or anything. Trust me, I've seen guild with a hundred million topics, and it was INSANE; I couldn't even navigate the Forums.

Maximum number should be about 10. A little bit more or less, doesn't matter - as long as we keep it under control.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 pm
Not sure if I follow. Chaos? I've been in forums with lots of topics but usually only ten to twenty were made in a day. The old stuff usually gets filtered to the bottom and off the page. Chatterbox is chaos, but I've never seen a guild that busy. Lounge is meant to be where you can post whatever chatter you want, so long as people don't go crazy and start making ten nonsensical posts.

I'm trying to keep the main forum pretty clean, the most important things that won't change marked as stickies.  

AvidLebon
Captain

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pxlated

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm
AvidLebon
O hey! We have chat now :3
I'm going to wait a lil' bit before making an announcement as my computer just died and I won't be able to monitor it until this issue is resolved.

Found it. I can jump into it whenever I'm on, which is almost always and keep it alive while it's inactive.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Not too many moderators. Five to ten is good. No more, no less - my recommendation.  

Catniss
Crew

Gaia-Art!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas