Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 am
Sentinel, the shield bearer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 am
Thanks much for the references.

I've 2 other people who told me over IM that they may be getting in on this, but so far you three are the only ones who've gotten me sheets.

Worse comes to worse, I'll whip up an NPC or two or let you guys make another character if you wish.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm
Barbie is all about Sentinel. He seems like a good guy and a pretty bitchin' warrior.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 am
Arc Vembris
Barbie is all about Sentinel. He seems like a good guy and a pretty bitchin' warrior.
and barbie looks like she's gonna be forcing sentinel to play catch up before he can stick a shield between her and pointy death.

also if it come to us needing extra characters, i might have to bring Daremnon back out to drop fireballs in melee, as was his design  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Pointy Death is a relative term, Barbie has nearly as many hp as Capital S does. But maybe she can show a little restraint in how far she's willing to slaughter ahead of the pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Alright - ideally, I'll be starting this on the 27th or 28th (because of Christmas coming up and all).

I believe our 4th is confirmed, and I haven't heard back from the 5th.. so if arc/spork/dragow wish to make a second character - go ahead. If we break the 6 or 7 person limit, I'll just add a few more beasties to the encounter. xD.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm
Alright, I've given you slow people a chance to sign up first so now I'm gonna join. Now...to decide what to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:47 pm
controller plz  

Arc Vembris
Crew

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Yyyyep. Not sure which kind yet, but definitely going to play one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:21 pm
if we need an extra character, or bamaotaku decides against a controller, i've got Daremnon statted up to 18.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 pm
Oddly enough, I'm interested.

I'd have to verse myself in the edition though ><  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 am
I'm sure we'll see more interest once the holidays are over and some missing folks return  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 pm
I've added Daremnon to the controller slot temporarily until we get a controller from another person. I've also upped the slots to 8.

I've not heard back from the 5th, but bamaotaku says he's making progress with his character. Insanity, no problem. I await to see what you submit.

I'll be whipping up the map tomorrow. And Arc, you're probably right - I did have a bit of bad timing with this. xD.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 am
New member here. I'd like to give this a shot, but I've never played DnD online before, and especially never through forum posting. If that's alright then I'll whip up a genasi swordmage and get the character sheet to you post haste.  

Genericho

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:45 pm
it'll be nice to have a native on our side in the Elemental Chaos  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items