Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Cheer up emo kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm
lmfao lol

Seriously though, it's true, if someone was really that emotional, they'd probably want to hide it. It's a cry for attention. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 am
Shino Babie
i cut my wrists when im upset over something that hurts me really bad. but im not emo. emo
LOL that's just masochism razz
@Despair: Agreed. The people who are the most depressed are the people you would least expect to be depressed in the slightest. I speak from experience as I have a tendency not to look at the surface, but to look deep within. Every question I ask, every statement I make, and every action I commit is a test to see just what kind of person I'm dealing with. Based on the responses I received, I found that the person who is most depressed is the person who never says that they're depressed. The person that never acts like they're depressed. The person that seems perfectly happy/content with life. Then they go off and commit suicide and everyone wonders why that happened. It's as simple as the fact that they were so blind as not to see what was really going on.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers