Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and nodded."Yes, hunting seems a good idea....I haven't gotten a meal in a while...." He replied with a slight grin and looked to her, seeing she was somewhat thinking. He sighed and replied,"Well, it comes with senses...." He said with a slight smirk and then it was gone, and walked abit passed her, looking around curiously, for any rabbit or other night creature out an about.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
Pleased that he'd come with here she was eager to get going. "Good. Glad you'll come along." With that she darted into the forest. "I'm sure the meals don't nestle themselves by the predators mouths!" she shouted back to him. She pranced ahead abit sniffing the air. Once she caught a whiff of a scent she proceeded forward lightly on her paws. She was careful not to crush any leaves or twigs as she crouched down.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 pm
Joko Marish

Jako rolled his eyes and replied,"Well they certainly don't come to you when you run around, looking for blood." He said to her and ran after her as she scurried to the forest. He soon came up to her, sniffing the air as well, smelling the scent well. He followed after her, his white fur seemed easily seen through the night. He kept his pace slow and his feet light as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image
Vexens gaze focused on a bush. She was picking up a small scent but it was still food. It had to be a rodent. She crept alittle bit closer. She waited a second or two before pouncing into the brush. There was snarl and then a loud squeal. Vexen carried out her prize by the neck. She had killed a rather larger rat. She immediately started eating. She finished the rodent meal in 3 bites. "hmm, ok for an appetizer I suppose." She glanced at Joko through her peripheral. "I'm sure you can hunt bigger though.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako watched as she caught a large rat, rather large in fact, but it wasn't going to fill Jako's larger stomach. He was in the mood for a buck tonight. He smelled the air, searching for the familiar scent."I'm sure I can..." He replied as he soon caught the familiar scent and stalked the grass, slowly moving past the bush that Vexens was, getting her meal. He peered around, searching for the deer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
Vexens ears shifted as she listened to hear surroundings. She followed behind keeping her distance just in case he needed space. She sniffed the air to try and find the sniff he'd found.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 am
Joko Marish

Jako walked forward closer into the darkness, searching for that deer scent he had picked up. As he looked, he saw a dark figure moving slowly around the forest. He looked more closely and saw four legs, and antlers. He smiled and stalked for a few more feet, until he was a good distance. Then waiting for a moment, he charged forward with all his might and leaped on to it, striking it down with his claws and teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 am
Lia's delicate trot through the forest was silent and unsuspcious. Most of the animals, although they were her prey, payed no attention to the elegance of her trotting movement. Only moments later would she strike, ripping the throat of a rabbit in a mere chomp and devouring it quickly. Bored as ever, her movements were silent, deadly, and yet somehow elegant beyond belief. When she hunted, the life in her eyes seemed lively, but would glaze over and die out into an unfriendly look quickly after. Making her way back to the den where the others were likely to still be resting, she hunted some more, pulling a dead dear in the long run back for the pups to devour with some help. Soon it would be time to teach them to hunt, and protect. Her inexperience in the past had left her with a mighty scar on one of her hind legs, but now it was her job to do the same for the pack. A mightly leap, a swift and clean strike, and the kill fast. It was her life, her duty, her only goal. However, she was the only wolf who probably didn't have a mate, nor did she seem to care for it . She thought that being the alpha, a pregnant wolf would weaken her to maybe lose her posistion, which she would not allow.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 am
((Lovely post Lia, ;3. Oh, can you remove your profile post from this thread and Post it in Here please. Thank you kindly. ))

Vexen was astonished at Kokos skills at taking down the buck. She trotted over and stopped a foot away from the head. She cocked her head to the side as she watched the life leave the deers eyes. She turned to Joko. "Big kill. Would you like to eat it out here or back home? Something this big is sure to bring around scavangers at this time of night." Vexen was think of the Forest Hyenas. Yes, Hyenas in the forest. Many different creatures resided in this land, whether it made sence or not.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 am
Joko Marish

Jako took a few bites of the deer and shook his head."I'm sure I can eat my kill here just fine.....if any of those scavengers come here....I'll will make them regret coming after my kill...." He told her, eating his few bite, then added,"You may have a few bites if you like, but I'm going to bring part of this to my pack..." He told her finishing his few bites them tried to tear off a bit of the legs, so the other little pups could be fed.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:03 am
Waiting on a rock back at the den, her body layed sprawled out on the rock nearby. Although her eyes were closed, she was attentive, her ears becoming her eyes in the night. She always seemed to leave early and return before the otheres, seperating herself from their times. She somehow felt a surge of anger rushing through her, making her want to fight, and kill more. It could have been from being hungry still, or maybe just not having the chance to calm herself since the hunt. It was surprising, she thought Joko would have returned by now, and a few others were missing. She didn't want to have to track them down, she wanted to be lazy and rest here.
"My my, where could they have run off to this time???"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 am
"Very well then, thank you for the offer." Vexen walked over to the side of the deer and tore into tore into its side. She didn't eat too much because the night was still young and she wanted to be curtious. After a few bites to eat and felt satated she took a step back. "You'll be able to carry this by yourself?" She doubted the proud male wolf would want her to help him carry his dinner. But she knew bucks were heavy. Even with her demonic strength it still strained her abit.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 am
Missy padded across the forest, playfully pouncing on random bugs flying around, when she caught the scent of a deer kill. She fallowed the scent, she was hungry for some fresh meat. Nocticing Jako and Vexen were there, she hid behind some tall grass ready to punce on Jako. She crouched down, her orchid eyes fixed on Jako, her tail swishing silently in the air. She had a smal mischevious expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am
Joko Marish

Jako watched her take a few bites of the buck and smiled as she did. He didn't mind one bit sharing with allies of the wolf pack. He soon started to pulled on the antlers of the buck and then replied,"I think I can carry this kill, if you can, you could help...but I have to take this back to the pack...they need this food...for the pups." He said to her softly and pulled on the buck still again, leading the way back to the wolf den.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers