Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Confession (spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm
Zubora
mika I think what she's trying to state is that, even though she changed. She doesn't deserve him because it's only now that she notice his pain. after ignoring him for so long, only caring about sauske this and sasuke that. Never caring ONCE about naruto.

that can mean either way too. either she caredor loved him. Either way we're not sakura.
That doesn't mean she does not deserve him.

She was there comforting him when Sasuke left. She was there cheering him up after they couldn't get Sasuke. All she cares about now is Naruto and nothing else.

And? That still doesn't mean she didn't care about him. If she didn't, she would have said we're going to kill Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm
Mika_chann
akachan_ningyou
I have yet to read the sakura confession but from what ive heard...in my opinion u gotta think For one they are at war that effects a lot things emotional and or physical. And i agree that it does sound like sakura is saying it like she has to or something it seems to me that she feels she has to tell naruto that she loves him and maybe he will give up on sasuke for her but idk like ive said i havent read it yet so my opinion may not meen much. But i am in no way a supporter of NaruSaku! I like sakura and all but in all honesty i feel she doesnt deserve Naruto...then again neither does sasuke...But i feel sasuke can be saved and that they are giving up on him to soon. He just needs a Giant A** Kicking
She doesn't deserve Naruto? Why not?

She matured and she's not that stupid, useless girl that she was in season 1.

I realise she changed but its sad that she didnt even start to realise everything he does for her until sai gives her a giant wake up call. But im not wanting to sound like im picking on sakura. Sasuke in no way deserves naruto either. But it so obvious how they are meant to be together...Sasuke is what naruto wants and i feel that if that is what naruto wants then he deserves it. Plus sasuke is just so lost and the only person that can save him is naruto.  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
mika I think what she's trying to state is that, even though she changed. She doesn't deserve him because it's only now that she notice his pain. after ignoring him for so long, only caring about sauske this and sasuke that. Never caring ONCE about naruto.

that can mean either way too. either she caredor loved him. Either way we're not sakura.

She was there comforting him when Sasuke left. She was there cheering him up after they couldn't get Sasuke. All she cares about now is Naruto and nothing else.

And? That still doesn't mean she didn't care about him. If she didn't, she would have said we're going to kill Sasuke.

I understand what youre saying but in my opinion sakura isnt stable at the moment she is under a whole lot of emotional stress and is looking for a relief or an aid of some sort and i feel she chose loving Naruto at the MOMENT. I can understand why Naruto is so skeptical about change. And why do people keep saying sasuke has changed...In my opinion i dont think he has changed persue he is just really confused and lost. But obviously sakura has changed though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:01 pm
akachan_ningyou
Mika_chann
Zubora

I understand what youre saying but in my opinion sakura isnt stable at the moment she is under a whole lot of emotional stress and is looking for a relief or an aid of some sort and i feel she chose loving Naruto at the MOMENT. I can understand why Naruto is so skeptical about change. And why do people keep saying sasuke has changed...In my opinion i dont think he has changed persue he is just really confused and lost. But obviously sakura has changed though
Sasuke did change. Well actually by a little because if it wasn't for the curse seal fading away he would have killed that sound guy and now he's killing people randomly. He's gone crazy.

At moment? What? It's totally obvious that Sakura grew feelings for Naruto in shippuden.

No. The only person who can save Sasuke is Itachi. But he's dead.  

DeficientLoser

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm
It's true that Sasuke is one messed-up guy. Can't blame him, but yet I still wanna shake him at the same time. XD And perhaps Itachi could've saved him, but yet, I think there's still something Naruto can do, if they stop chasing each other around in circles, perhaps. =p

It's also true that Sakura has changed from the Sasuke fangirl she used to be, and I loved her for that. I loved that she saw Naruto for the awesome guy that he is, and maybe realizes that there are other fish in the sea. But confessing to him at this point in time? Ehh...they're right in the middle of a war, and yes, Sakura might be afraid that Naruto's going to get himself hurt, and she might say anything to keep him safe, without thinking about what she's saying.

I can't blame Naruto for thinking that she's lying...all these years, he's had to be ignored, picked on and watch Sakura fawn all over Sasuke...to just come out of the blue (for him, at least) and say that she loves him? He's gonna not want to believe it right away, because when you've got Sasuke, who's gonna want him? And Naruto hasn't always been the best person with a healthy self-confidence. He wouldn't want to get hurt, and he wouldn't want Sakura to just fling herself at him because he's the next best thing. Naruto can be pretty thick-headed, he wouldn't realize that Sakura might be seeing him for real...that and he's distracted with finding Sasuke. I don't think he would readily accept it, not until Sasuke's standing right there and Sakura physically picks him over Sasuke.

All in all, it doesn't seem like the right time for Sakura to be making confessions...she might mean them, but at this point in time, it's just too awkward, with too much stuff attached, on Naruto and Sakura's end, both. It might come off a little fake, to Naruto, and Sakura might be not quite thinking everything through...but hey, that's what we love the tension for, right? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm
ryukoinu
It's true that Sasuke is one messed-up guy. Can't blame him, but yet I still wanna shake him at the same time. XD And perhaps Itachi could've saved him, but yet, I think there's still something Naruto can do, if they stop chasing each other around in circles, perhaps. =p

It's also true that Sakura has changed from the Sasuke fangirl she used to be, and I loved her for that. I loved that she saw Naruto for the awesome guy that he is, and maybe realizes that there are other fish in the sea. But confessing to him at this point in time? Ehh...they're right in the middle of a war, and yes, Sakura might be afraid that Naruto's going to get himself hurt, and she might say anything to keep him safe, without thinking about what she's saying.

I can't blame Naruto for thinking that she's lying...all these years, he's had to be ignored, picked on and watch Sakura fawn all over Sasuke...to just come out of the blue (for him, at least) and say that she loves him? He's gonna not want to believe it right away, because when you've got Sasuke, who's gonna want him? And Naruto hasn't always been the best person with a healthy self-confidence. He wouldn't want to get hurt, and he wouldn't want Sakura to just fling herself at him because he's the next best thing. Naruto can be pretty thick-headed, he wouldn't realize that Sakura might be seeing him for real...that and he's distracted with finding Sasuke. I don't think he would readily accept it, not until Sasuke's standing right there and Sakura physically picks him over Sasuke.

All in all, it doesn't seem like the right time for Sakura to be making confessions...she might mean them, but at this point in time, it's just too awkward, with too much stuff attached, on Naruto and Sakura's end, both. It might come off a little fake, to Naruto, and Sakura might be not quite thinking everything through...but hey, that's what we love the tension for, right? XD
Doesn't seem to be the right time?
I beg to differ. In POC Will proposed to Elizabeth during B.A.T.T.L.E.  

DeficientLoser

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am
Different circumstances, though...Will and Elizabeth, at that point in time, had no doubt in their mind that they each loved each other, no ifs ands or buts, and if they had to die together, it would be as husband and wife. That, I can understand, but Sakura just up and saying it out of the blue for Naruto when it's the last thing he expects from her, when he knows she's been crazy for Sasuke ever since they first met? It brings a lot of dilemmas to Naruto's mind, if it's really real, I would think.

But then, I'm not Kishimoto, so I can't predict how it'll fall out on either side. Just my two cents. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm
ryukoinu
Different circumstances, though...Will and Elizabeth, at that point in time, had no doubt in their mind that they each loved each other, no ifs ands or buts, and if they had to die together, it would be as husband and wife. That, I can understand, but Sakura just up and saying it out of the blue for Naruto when it's the last thing he expects from her, when he knows she's been crazy for Sasuke ever since they first met? It brings a lot of dilemmas to Naruto's mind, if it's really real, I would think.

But then, I'm not Kishimoto, so I can't predict how it'll fall out on either side. Just my two cents. XD
Still. That just broke everything of confessing during the 'right' time.

She didn't really say it out of the blue. It's obvious that she was having feelings for him. She grew stronger for Naruto, she finally knows that he's suffering and she's just a selfish b***h 2 yrs ago, almost everything right now. She's doing it for Naruto.
But whatever. Narto wouldn't believe her. He still thinks Sakura loves Sasuke and he still doesn't know how much he's closer to Sasuke than her.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Mika_chann
ryukoinu

She didn't really say it out of the blue. It's obvious that she was having feelings for him. She grew stronger for Naruto, she finally knows that he's suffering and she's just a selfish b***h 2 yrs ago, almost everything right now. She's doing it for Naruto.
But whatever. Narto wouldn't believe her. He still thinks Sakura loves Sasuke and he still doesn't know how much he's closer to Sasuke than her.
i use to think that too.
we only know that she cares for both. she wants to kill Sasuke for Naruto and she wants to kill Sasuke to save himself.
but that does not mean she loves either of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
ryukoinu

i use to think that too.
we only know that she cares for both. she wants to kill Sasuke for Naruto and she wants to kill Sasuke to save himself.
She's willing to kill for Naruto. Even if it's someone dear to her, she's doing everything for Naruto.
Is that not love to you?  

DeficientLoser

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
ryukoinu

i use to think that too.
She's willing to kill for Naruto. Even if it's someone dear to her, she's doing everything for Naruto.
Is that not love to you?

In all technicallaty she's not entirly wanting to kill sasuke for naruto. The whole reason they are deciding to dispose of sasuke now is because he has become a giant threat to the village. None of them even really considered it until shikimaru confirmed it would be the best. When they first mentioned the disposal of him sakuras first reply was "isnt there any other way''  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm
But part of it is still for Naruto.

Remind, this is around the time of Sai talking to Sakura and tell her how she, Sasuke and everyone is always relying on Naruto and especially how her promise to return Sasuke and Sasuke's action are a curse to Naruto as he will not stop until Sasuke is return or he dies. And even Kabuto has commented on how far and deep Naruto is willing to go to get Sasuke back, even becoming the very monster sealed within him.

So yea, she was already deciding on killing Sasuke. But it wasn't just for the village.

Why else do you think she tried to confess to him and then never told him her plans. She knew would try and stop her physically or talk her out of it.

{if I remember correctly, the Shikamaru part came after Sai talked to her}  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm
akachan_ningyou
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
ryukoinu

i use to think that too.
Is that not love to you?

In all technicallaty she's not entirly wanting to kill sasuke for naruto. The whole reason they are deciding to dispose of sasuke now is because he has become a giant threat to the village. None of them even really considered it until shikimaru confirmed it would be the best. When they first mentioned the disposal of him sakuras first reply was "isnt there any other way''
...No.
She is doing it basically all for Naruto.
Watching him being in so much pain, he's trying to burden everything on himself, he's always been there for Sakura but she was never there for him. Now she wants to change that. Maybe it's out of pity but you can never deny it's not love.

If she does love Sasuke. She wouldn't have planned out his murder.
I know she said that but in the end she accepted it, why?
Because she cares MORE for Naruto now and NOT Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Mika_chann
akachan_ningyou
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
ryukoinu

i use to think that too.
Is that not love to you?

...No.
Watching him being in so much pain, he's trying to burden everything on himself, he's always been there for Sakura but she was never there for him. Now she wants to change that. Maybe it's out of pity but you can never deny it's not love.

try proving that to the dumb asses now. they all think sakura is so desperate that she's going to betray konoha and naruto to be with sasuke.

which is ******** obvious that she's lying.
i find it so amusing that everyone takes this as a pairing business and not something else.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
akachan_ningyou
Mika_chann
Zubora
i use to think that too.
Is that not love to you?

...No.

try proving that to the dumb asses now. they all think sakura is so desperate that she's going to betray konoha and naruto to be with sasuke.

which is ******** obvious that she's lying.
i find it so amusing that everyone takes this as a pairing business and not something else.
It's only for attempted suspense.

It's getting old.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas