Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

spaceunusualGRrrrface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 pm
Hey everyone I'm Space biggrin , I love what this guild it's all about. I dress in all black most of the time but underneath all of the black there is a little white dove lol. God Bless heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Hi, I'm Kelile, but you can also call me Kelly! User ImageIt's...not my real name... but hey! Whatever works online, right? ^^;
um...there's not about me that my signature doesn't say, but I'm hoping I'll meet lots of strong Christians on here, and maybe even make a new friend! (: I'm delighted to be here! ^^

Kelile

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

hackd by inspector frank

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm
Hey, my name is Patrick I'm 14 and I love the catholic faith. I grew up around my grandparents and my grandfather was the most religious man I could ever think of. He always went to church and prayed for three hours everyday and I wish to be just like him someday. Also, I love to help people with their problems and I like to do my best to keep my faith going. I'm super happy to be here and I hope to make friends with everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm
Hi my name is Mary Beth but plz call me MB! I love music very much and I'm a good Catholic girl! 4laugh  

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

AdventKira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Hello everyone! Pleased too meet you! My name's Josh or "Gil" Im a pentecostal and have both been baptized and received the Holy Ghost last year. I hope to spread God's faith with the world and maybe re new the Holy Ghost every once in awhile biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 pm
Yo people. Please to met you. I just turn 1 year older this december and I'm in the US NAVY. I'm Methodist and a PK. Nice to Meet you fellow brothers/sisters of christ. please call me gemi  

captain gemi

Mythical Member

True Archangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 pm
Salutations,
I am Michael and I love church for the fact that I will be saved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm
i am Charity, i have been in the guild since yesterday (1-18-10) i am a strong believer in God. I love to draw. I am 14. I like Casting Crowns and other Christian bands and i am a girl.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Miss Piggeh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:44 pm
Hey everyone Im Julie, Juls is my most used nickname ^^
I just joined this guild today but I have been on gaia since the summertime. I am a christian, but I have been going through some hardships in life lately and have stopped going to church, but I do still believe and I hope to make some great christian friends on here =)
May god bless
Love you all,
~Juls

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

音楽は私の精神へキーそう

Oh haii thar~ ^w^
I am Dorky Pucca (My old name mixed with my new one) or you could call me Rexy.
I love anime, manga, and fashion. (then again if I didn't then I would not be in the guild)
I love sugar. But my favorite form of sugar is pocky!
I love all light colors of blue and purple.
I hate bugs =.=
I love all things kawaii! (aka cute)
I need music, or I get cranky jk. (Lucky you don't hafta see that)
And I have a terrible memory... >u<
~The end

喜ぶそれの鍵を開けるのを助ける私がである

iDorkosaurous_Rex

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm
Hi my name is Samantha, I'm 20yrs old. I'm a lover of the Lord who is a southern baptist. I'm involved with Celebrate Recovery (bible/Christian based recovery from hurts, habits, and hang ups). I've been in this guild for only a couple days but I love the fact that I've found a place on this site where I can converse with other Christians!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm
Hi, my name is Angela. Some of my friends call me Angie. I'm 13 years old. I have no denomination, mostly because I find some of them to be confusing. My favorite tv show/anime is Naruto Shippuuden. I plan to be a pastor in Seattle when I grow up.  

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Randikc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm
Hey, I'm Randi and I just joined the guild...u can check out my profile to see my interests, if you want...for anyone that's interested, I plan on going to college for music education once I finish high school (i would like to be an awesome HS band director). if anyone wants to get to know me, you can pm me...or just send a friends request.
<('_')>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Hey there, my name is Kaylen and I am 19 years old. I haven't been in this guild long. My request got accepted just today, I believe.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Paiffe

Quotable Genius

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 pm
Hi I'm Maria, I've been here like a week and I go to church everyother day (I try)
But every sunday twice(:
wootwoot

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas