Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm
Jake walked her over to his car, opening the passenger side for her and then walked over to the driver's seat and started the car."Well, that was....an interesting first impression I'll admit...I haven't ran like that since baseball...but don't worry...I'm not mad...." He said to her softly and calmly."Now, since I didn't get to ask for your name yet....what is your name?" He asked her as he started to drive.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Zee smiled and blushed, "Yeah sorry about that. Carpe Diem, seizing the moment. Anyway my name is Zee who are you?" she said kinda harshly on the ending but she didn't mean tom she blushed agian. "Err i mean and what's your name." she said lightly.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Jake smiled lightly and replied,"It's fine...I understand how you feel Zee....it's nice to meet you..." He said to her smiling. Then he replied with another smile."It's Jake, Jake Branginbrook." He said softly as he drove out of the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm
"Please to meet you Jake ,er i mean, Master Branginbrook." she said sheepishly. "Well where do you live?" she asked curiousy, "What do you do for a living tell me all about yourself." Zee asked all these but then sheepishly added "If you don't mind me asking."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Jake smiled and shook his head,"Call me Jake...I'm not going to subject you to call me master...I hate considering it that way..." Jake replied softly and then heard her multiple questions."I live just outside the the town, in small little villa, surrounded by forest. I kinda live by myself now, despite my age. But my family paid for my home...but I am hoping to find a job soon..." He explained to her as the road was traveling through the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:57 pm
"Hmmm cool." she said to him looking out the windoiw. The trees going by were just a blur, "So do you have any siblings?" she paused for a sec, "Jake." she said smiling at him.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:04 pm
"Yeah, I do....but he's abit far away....I'm glad he is...." Jake said as he drove his car into the driveway, hidden by a few trees. They drove up the paved driveway and a white one story home came into view."This is my villa....it's has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining and living room. Plus an indoor, skylight lite pool." Jake told her smiling as he parked the car and stopped the car, getting out as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:18 pm
"Wow impressive." she said. I think i could like it here. SHe got out of the car and ran up next to him. "So what do i do first Jake?" she asked, "Oh and why are you glad your sibling lives far away?" she asked inquiringly.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm
"Yes, I know...." Jake said smiling as he got out and walkd toward the front door."Well, it's not going to be much, but all I want you to do is wash my clothes and clean the dishes...then that's it for today...you may clean up yourself if you wish to. We'll go buy some clothes tomorrow...." Then he heard her ask about his brother and sighed."Well, let's just say that he isn't the best guy to be around....if your a girl...." He said softly as he unlocked the door and let Zee go first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm
Zee got his point about his brother the minute he mentioned it. "Oh." she said, "I'm sorry." she said softly. BUt then they entered the house and it was beautiful she looked around and was dazzled. "Anyway were is your laundry? I'll get started at once." she said excited already.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Jake nodded and replied with a smile,"The laundry room is one door away from my bedroom, it's on the left hand side, and has a basket infront of it..." He said softly to her as he started to make some lunch for himself and Zee.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 pm
"Mmk ." she nodded and then ran off to the laundry room. She got there and started a load of wash. "This is gonna take to long." she said and so she started hand washing pants and shirts. Scrubbing them against the sides of a rusty basin she found.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Jake was starting to cook some Spaggetti and Meatballs for them to eat for dinner. He wanted Zee to enjoy being a slave here, but more importantly than her being his slave, he wanted her as a friend, because his brother wasn't the type of friend that he would want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Zee finished with the luandry and then ran back into the kitchen. "Yum smelss good." she said peeking her head around the door.
((Hey i gtg so sorry but i'll get on again tomoro i think. ANyway ttyl))  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Jake smiled and nodded."Thanks, but we'll need dishes if we want to eat...so could you do the dishes Zee?" He asked her politely and smiled as he continued to prepare the spaggetti.

((Alright, ttyl goodnight))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces