Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D20 BESM (Update 12/3 Game type chosen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synyster Pope

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Actually, both sound pretty interesting. I'd play either. I need to find a BESM book though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 pm
The only problem I really have with playing in a BESM game online is that I've yet to find a decent character sheet on any of the profilers online.  

bamaotaku
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 pm
I haven't found ANY.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm
I'll join if I can find my old books. Not sure if it's 3.5 or whatever edition. But also, can I be a monster trainer then?  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:36 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
Big Eye Small Mouth, its really an anime type setting (Hence the name) but its one of the most versital RPGs I have ever run a crossed. It even gives rules on how to run D&D with BESM, even D20 Modern... the point is anything you can make in those games can be made in BESM.
well, i think i would like either, but i actually heve D20 mod books, and not BESM....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 pm
i was looking at the BESM book and it seems kinda hard to do a gunslinger style class or even a sharp shooter i may have to read more  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:17 pm
krahken
i was looking at the BESM book and it seems kinda hard to do a gunslinger style class or even a sharp shooter i may have to read more

There's actually a specific class in the BESM d20 book for that sort of thing. It's called a Gun Bunny, but it's essentially any sort of character that loves to use guns. Could be a sniper or someone who dual wields pistols. The Adventurer class can also be made into a good gunslinger style character because they have WAY more points for skills than any other class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 pm
Bam you are correct I know not of any good BESM sheet displays.. BUT this is easily fixed via pics and such... just not as adaptable.

Glad too see a few are interested...

MT the only one I can see Pet monster trainer fitting in is the Hero one.

And I am sure I can help people get a hold of the book... but I want to know if people are interested... and if so what one they are going to want to play... right now its almost leaning on the Hero one.  

Archfiend Damio

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 pm
Adventurers biggest problem is that it doesn't get combat skills... at all. So gunslinger would be difficult even more so because its BAB is far lower then a gun Bunny the point is with the right abilities you can may it for pretty much pistols only or a sniper like.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 am
ah right it may be because i only got the 3rd ed of besm must look for d20  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:55 am
As I said...

Giant

Robot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 am
Alright just so you are all aware this is what the book is supposed to look like from the Cover.

D20 BESM Revised  

Archfiend Damio

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:16 pm
Well I would love to play a gunbunny in the fallout one  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:48 am
I think that would fit well in that world so I guess thats a vote for the wastelands?

And if I count MTs wanted class slection as a vote for the Hero that would make them tied sense everyone likes them both and is not leaning on way or another...  

Archfiend Damio

gamingguru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:19 am
Wastland  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items