Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Introduction Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Motosua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:09 pm
Yay! everyone is back! xd

its me Chi Motosua, I'm so glad the Guilds back 3nodding

my alter ego/character is Keta, Links long lost sister ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:37 pm
Hey, I'm back, not only to the guild, but to Gaia after a three-month (wow, it was really that long) absence. I was surprised to see the guild gone from my list, but I'm glad it's back! Although I still don't think I have enough time to RP anymore. *sigh*  

Durza the Shade

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:45 pm
Yo! The Feesh is back! Hey y'all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:43 pm
It's great to see everyone back. I wasn't very active before, but with break underway i hope to be here more often~  

Dhuran

Libby Seregon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:35 pm
So are we gonna start the other Zelda rp back up? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:56 pm
Yaysh... I ares back. I wanna be more active than I was, too.

Name: Da bloo lord of the fluff, da bloo lord, Andrew, And I think my name Might've been Tobias_fox_of_water when I was in this guild last.

But I am back.

>.< I doubt anyone remembers me though...  

[-Hey! The Crazy One!-]

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:56 pm
Hmmm......

=_= We need a subject to start the RP on though...*thinks*

Anyone have any good ideas? I'm flat out of ideas...*sweatdrop*

Which is unusual of me.

I think its because of those exams...>_<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:26 pm
hey and welcome back everyone! Yadda I saved Delenah's last post from the Rpg Im not sure if this will help or not. >.<

Quote:
Delenah
((We're dead! We're dead! We survived but we're deeeeeeeeaaaaad!!))

Garnet: Ow! *flies out of wall with her wings on fire* PUT IT OUT! PUT IT OOOOOUUUUT!!

Zelda: *ignoring the fairy* Where are we?

Garnet: *smashes into the wall and the fire goes out* I don't know. I was in the wall with eight other fairies who wouldn't shut up about Link! 'The Hero of Time is here!' 'Link will save us!' 'It's just a matter of time before The Hero comes for us!' It makes me sick. He's not even the cute anyway.

Zelda: GARNET! *throws fireball at Garnet*

Garnet: *ducks* It's true.

Zelda: Shush. I think I hear something. *She walked over to the corner of the room and almost tripped over a small wire, ((This happened to me at some point during MM. Link yelled out the 's' word as he fell off of the giant tower I had just climbed. It would have been funnier if I didn't have to climb all the way back up the tower.)) making her fall through a small hole* Yep, the glamorous princess who keeps getting captured, that's me. What's that smell?

Garnet: *flies in after Zelda* Cows.

Zelda: That helps exactly none. There are tons of cow holes in Hyrule! Give me the map.

Garnet: ...What map?

Zelda: The map I gave you before we left the castle.

Garnet: Oh, that map. Those guys took it when they shoved me in the wall.

Zelda: ...I hate you.
but anyhoo Ill start up a new Rpg thread in just a momento. wink 3nodding

Kristina Hitori: Good luck on those exams!

Da bloo lord of the fluff: who cant forget such cute screename! lol! welcome back!^^  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Linarunia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:44 pm
SWEET!!! I remember this guild from days past! I can't wait to enter my character!......oh, and by the way, My name's LINARUNIA!!!! (Link + Darunia)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:13 am
name: bright_phoenix
My real name is tina, just call me phoe (pronounced fee). i love zelda with a passion.  

Ranewen Lomea

Otaku1093

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:03 pm
Hey im er... Otaku but since that doesnt sound good you can call me Al.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:13 pm
Hey, name's Nadil. Nick in real life. Or Hash6mir (<-- spelled right). To anyone who doesn't know/remember me, I was the co-leader or whatever of the original thread, and a mod of the guild. ((Wonder if I can get that back... sweatdrop )) I'm really glad we got the guild back up and running! *does the celebratory groin-thrust dance* By the way, since I lack my former modly powers, could someone accept Cynthaer Scathrodyn in? She's my alter-ego that I put all my extra items on. Kinda like being my own sugar-daddy. eek  

Nadils Head

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:54 pm
Nadils Head
Hey, name's Nadil. Nick in real life. Or Hash6mir (<-- spelled right). To anyone who doesn't know/remember me, I was the co-leader or whatever of the original thread, and a mod of the guild. ((Wonder if I can get that back... sweatdrop )) I'm really glad we got the guild back up and running! *does the celebratory groin-thrust dance* By the way, since I lack my former modly powers, could someone accept Cynthaer Scathrodyn in? She's my alter-ego that I put all my extra items on. Kinda like being my own sugar-daddy. eek
ahh! Nadils my right hand man! welcome back! Sure Ill accept cynthaer! and you'll be promoted back up to mod rank. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:54 pm
Sorry 'bout the ineptitude. "Cynthaer Scathrodyn" is actually "Reigning Deth." Hehe. sweatdrop Got me names mixed up. Anyhoo, here I am. Again. But in GIRL form! (WHOAEMGEE!!!1111!!1) Now you can have TWICE the fun, TWICE the insanity, and TWICE the me ignoring the BBCode italics tags and using CAPS instead! WOOOOOOO!!!  

Reigning Deth

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:01 pm
Reigning Deth
Sorry 'bout the ineptitude. "Cynthaer Scathrodyn" is actually "Reigning Deth." Hehe. sweatdrop Got me names mixed up. Anyhoo, here I am. Again. But in GIRL form! (WHOAEMGEE!!!1111!!1) Now you can have TWICE the fun, TWICE the insanity, and TWICE the me ignoring the BBCode italics tags and using CAPS instead! WOOOOOOO!!!
oh gawd...::sits back and wonders:: did I just make the biggest mistake of the life of my guild? O_o

<3  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces