Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atik139

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 pm
Lady_Meeko123
Queen Anne of Vampires
I'm Queen Anne of Vampires, most of my friends are in SIN so I'm pretty much alone.
I'm in the same boat as you. many of my friends joined sin
I did not biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm
Hello, I'm John. We must win this war against SIN.  

Bat Lash_x

xxAegyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Kon'nichi wa. I'm Meru, i'm the leader of the ANBU ninjas and am the assistant captain of 11th company (the company that specializes in fighting in case you didn't know 'referance from Bleach' I kicked the assistant captains a** and don't really feel like taking on the captain right now -.- being assistant is all right for right now). We can't let S.I.N win like last year. We're gonna kick their asses and win Gaia! Imagine living in a world where you had fear for your life because there was a 70/30 chance that you were gonna be attacked by a devil (remember they said that if S.I.N, if they won devils and demons will take over). If you don't wanna live in such a world then start fighting!!!! LET'S KICK S.I.N'S a**!!!!!
Meru ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Hello, I'm Hexrowe. I'm a master of procrastination, and joined BOO in order to use my powers for good. And also because it rhymes with the only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm. Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!  

Hexrowe

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

zeoxzi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm
ninja
hi im ZeoX
"Golden" Guardian of the Clam
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm
I am XPurple_Eyed_GirlX, but thats a mouthful, so call me Purple. I am your friendly Vice Captain. I love BOO, I have 100 followers (yay!). I love reading, writing, drawing, and my two cats.  

Life Hath Immortality

SaintSilvana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Mighty Aurelia!
Go team B.O.O.!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:52 pm
Hey I'm Kitsune Masaru, call me Kitsune or Masaru or Kitsune Masaru whichever works mrgreen
I'm 14, Guardian of the Clam, loves basketball and BOO. So um...boo to those SINners! Yea!!

.:The light of justice and good will outshine the darkness of evil:.

Pretty catchy huh? xd  

II Kitsune Masaru II

skywarp_love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 pm
I'm Skywarp_love. I'm a Guardian of the Clam, have completed over 300 missions and have done two partial sacrifices to the trident. I enjoy collecting the trident shards and sacrificial clams. B.O.O. is closer to my offline personality and I love aquatic creatures, so I had to join B.O.O.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm
As you've probably guessed by the skin i was with SIN but i don't see how it matters anymore. Anyway, my name is kakkorot (no it has nothing to do with DBZ, and yes i know it means carrot.....get over it, i have).

I know that last part sounded a little stand-offish but kakkorot is my real name, those are the two most often asked questions i get and to be honest i'm sick of hearing them so i do kinda get a little less pleasant about it. I'm not usually a mean or aloof guy (on gaia at least) but i definetly can have my moments, guess that's why i joined SIN to begin with  

Hale Randzed

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Devils Darling

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Say what you mean, without the riddles. Although I do love riddles...

I'm Partier or Katalia, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm guardian of the clam and completed all of the achievements and did 2 ultimate sacrifices. I'm B.O.O just for absolutely no apparent reason. I'm a pretty fun gal and I like making new friends.

So maybe, just maybe, you can get away with it again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:20 pm
Hello I'm Miss Pip-chun but, I think my whole username might be kinda a mouthful so you can all just call me Pip, Miss Pip or Pipchun. It might be pretty easy to tell I'm from B.O.O. I like to go in towns and find my friends (That are all from S.I.N) seank up on them and type in caps B.O.O I SEE YOU! dramallama Then pop up out of nowhere, gets them every time ! Anyway I'm easy going fun to be around and love drawing! You can find out more about me on my profile it says everything I want to describe about myself...

WhitneyWynterheim

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xyl0cke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:27 pm
Questing for Let it Snow Snowflake...

Hello I'm Eve. Nice to meet you. I am here to make friends and stuff so add me if you want.

I am a wee bit confuse about this S.I.N and B.O.O thing. I am neither one so feel free to try and recruit me 3nodding

...Please donate.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm
I'm Chesshire.
BUT. You can call me namine :] Im 16 (i know amazing right?) lol Im oober shy o.e; Im actually fun to talk to once you get to know me i can be oober serious sometimes
I love playing zOMG. AND. Yes. i play WoW wahmbulance (GO. NERDNESS!) wahmbulance  

Chesshire_Wolf

Fuzzy Wolf

3,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Ultimate Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items