Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Thats alright. Just thought I would try to help since I was looking for that issue myself to check something. (namely the updated Hengeyokai and some of the classes info)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:56 pm
The Dungeon Master 185
Remember, the transfer of copyrighted information is against the Gaia ToS.

My post was edited...and i didnt realise that counted sweatdrop  

The Dungeon Master 185

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Yurro
Thats alright. Just thought I would try to help since I was looking for that issue myself to check something. (namely the updated Hengeyokai and some of the classes info)

Hengeokai update section is very small, all you have to do is change teh creature type from "changeling" to "Humanoid(changeling)" And then drop the LA  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm
Just out of curiousity. Whats everyone else looking into playing?

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm
I'm good with just about anything. More or less depends on character creation restrictions. I don't really have that much planned but at first I thought about a shape-shifter or a sneak (or both...?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm
As it stands...your books are restricted to OA, PHB, and Complete Warrior at the moment. I'm open to other book suggestions for now  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:30 pm
I Havent done a oriental human, so might as well try now...i dont knwo a class yet though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:35 pm
Ryu Gekkou
As it stands...your books are restricted to OA, PHB, and Complete Warrior at the moment. I'm open to other book suggestions for now

If this gets started, we will begin with lvl 1's?  

The Dungeon Master 185

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Guess that throws using Destiny and Incarnum PrC's out the window xD Lets just kick the s**t out of someone as a standard human Samuri then I guess biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm
I'll post character creation and house rules up tonight.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 pm
I'm going to guess that we are going to be starting somewhere around lvl 1, so all I can really suggest is other Complete books really.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:45 pm
-- Um....dunno what to say --  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:03 pm
If you are still needing of characters I am willing to join. Don't have a copy of oriental adventures, however the phb offers some variant equpmient and complete series offes some oriental themed classes. Also I am familiar with various asian mythology and culture, though admittedly not familiar with d&d version of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm
I do have a monk I created a while back before the DM bailed on us. New record for me, the session ended in 3 hours and we haven't played again. So you have a front-liner/meat shield, a speed D-D (damage-dealer)  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 am
Gaia's Terms of Service, Prohibited Activites:
# misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via Gaia Online, (such as claiming a created work as your own that is not actually yours) or otherwise infringing any trademark, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
# use or encourage others to use Gaia Online for any illegal purpose;

Gaia's Rules & Guidelines
Respect the TOS: Encouraging or endorsing violations of our Terms of Service, or illicit activities in general, is not permitted.
No Pirating: Requesting or sharing material you do not own the copyright to or have permission to share (such as music, software, and anime) is not permitted.

I've had to personally edit or have someone else edit a post within this thread already. Even offering advice on where to get books, as you can see, is against Gaia's rules. I am erring entirely on the side of caution, as I always have, and I don't want to have to edit another post in this thread.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff