Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Have sword, will travel: another fourth edition game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 pm
so you going swordmage or avenger, so's I knows what to dibs

edit: n/m between Oshi's Pal and perusing Arcane Power again, I think I'll go wizard. I'm trying to decide between a tiefling warmage and a sword-wand eladrin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:31 pm
I'm thinking I'll play a Minotaur Paladin.  

Oshi the Killer

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:25 am
Working on him and his name is going to be Akakios son of Theophylktos he is going to be a Paladin of Kord.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 am
Kradh Runeseeker

Here's my wizard. He's squishy, but hopefully he'll make up for it with fun spells.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 am
Oshi the Killer
do you need the updated minotaur stats?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 am
Arc Vembris
Kradh Runeseeker

Here's my wizard. He's squishy, but hopefully he'll make up for it with fun spells.
by my count you used 20 points in your 22 point buy. everything else looks fine.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 am
SporkMaster5000
Oshi the Killer
do you need the updated minotaur stats?
What updated stats? sweatdrop There is more to the minotaur than what's in the MM? if there is I'd like to see them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am
Oshi the Killer
Working on him and his name is going to be Akakios son of Theophylktos he is going to be a Paladin of Kord.

My mates metal band is called Akakios ^^

I would like to play this game, but I think you may have already filled the slots sad if not, put me down! I'll play whatever is needed  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 am
NayrVentess
Oshi the Killer

I would like to play this game, but I think you may have already filled the slots sad if not, put me down! I'll play whatever is needed
we have four definite players, you are one of three others who said you were interested. so yeah, you can be in, but you might have to fight to the death with prism or dealos.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 pm
NayrVentess
Oshi the Killer

Typed Greek names in Google. i wanted the most obnoxious greek name I could come up with. Fida is arabic for something I can't remember what it is. Fawks I basically rip off from Fallout 3. i suck at naming characters. sweatdrop  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Oshi the Killer
Typed Greek names in Google. i wanted the most obnoxious greek name I could come up with. Fida is arabic for something I can't remember what it is. Fawks I basically rip off from Fallout 3. i suck at naming characters. sweatdrop

On the contrary, those are clever ways to name your characters (sans the "ripped off" one sweatdrop ). Don't sell yourself short smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:12 pm
Rain Yupa
Oshi the Killer

On the contrary, those are clever ways to name your characters (sans the "ripped off" one sweatdrop ). Don't sell yourself short smile
Actually the whole character was ripped off. Fools grove was a one shot game so i don't feel so bad.  

Oshi the Killer

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:26 pm
I'm torn between either Bard or Wizard. I've made up the sheet for the latter but with Arc ultimately going Wizard, and seemingly nobody taking up the Leader role I think I may switch it to Bard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm
SporkMaster5000
Arc Vembris
Kradh Runeseeker

by my count you used 20 points in your 22 point buy. everything else looks fine.

I'm using the standard array, it looks like 22 by my count  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm
Arc Vembris
SporkMaster5000
Arc Vembris
Kradh Runeseeker

I'm using the standard array, it looks like 22 by my count
oh, duh, i forgot there's an 8 to start in 22 point. nevermind me, i still can't do math. xp  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff