Reply Community Lounge
Stalker? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm
There are only a couple people who I know would want to destroy our life, if that's the case I'll take care of her/them.

I'm going to wait to see if she tells GTR(me) who she is, if not I'm reporting it. It could be some sort of long lost relative, I highly doubt it becasue she used my full name. But I'll give her a chance. I've already considered a restraining order against this person. I can't find anything about her anywhere which is another odd thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 pm
That does sound really weird and a bit creepy.

If she knows that you go by GRM then you could assume that she knows that he goes by GTR. If she knows GTR's real name then why not yours? If she knows your online alias then why not send you a private message on a site where you use it? Why does she contact GTR instead? Unless she doesn't know what "GRM" stands for but that would be even more odd. To be asking after you by your online name would generally indicate that she's an online acquaintance somewhere down the track but she doesn't even say what user name he might know her by.

Very weird, I say.

I would send back a "who are you and why do you want to contact her?"

Edit: Okay, scratch that. So she knew your whole name? Even worse! She asks him for your number instead of you. That's definitely creepy.  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm
I fixed my first post, I saw how you thought she asked for GRM, my bad.

I sent back "And you are?". Should she refuse I'll simply tell her that we don't give our phone numbers out to just anyone as that would be very stupid. If she bothers me any more I'll just report her to the cops. I'm not up for going through bullshit right now.

It's not hard to get my name on facebook. Finding me through google is a bit harder though, I tried. So the fact that she had to find me on facebook, then find out that I'm engaged to GTR then message him about me is just stupid, a** backwards and shady!

I don't like it. Nope. Not one bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 pm
Wasn't me. I never leave messages ninja  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm
rofl Good to know Al! I didn't think you were a 50 some odd old fat woman anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am
It's a pity you don't live in the USA. You could set up a temporary http://www.inumbr.com/ to give to her and then expire it after you're done. You get to find out what the ******** is going on and she doesn't get your actual number...  

124-C

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am
That would be fun.

I'm still amused that someone thinks that we would just give out our number. Who does that?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff