Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Masquerade (Still taking in players) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 am
Ok, after much searching (spent most of the night, this is edit upon edit) I found something interesting for everyone.

http://www.shadowrequiem.com/profiler/open/index.php  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 am
Blood pool.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am
I've never RPed WoD, but i have LARPed in a Werewolf game....i didn't like it as much becuase i thought that the rock-paper-scissors method was rather flawed.....but i would be interested, i would have to get the books somehow though...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 am
ah if only I had an endless library of rp books...  

Bound Birdie

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:46 am
Hell yes! I've been looking to join a VtM game! I even have a character already made up for it! She's been sittin' around for a while...

As for some details about her... She's an Assamite that is partial toward the Camarilla. I hope you'll let me play her, because she is kinda awesome. She's got a four-point enemy flaw, so you can have fun trying to do her in~...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm
Eh, I've always been more of a fan of Werewolf: The Apocalypse, personally.

I do have vampire experience, but I also have too much on my plate at the moment. I'll consider joining if there's a huge gap in player numbers, though.

Malkavians 4evar <3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

VaidaBlack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm
id love to play as a hybrid...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Not any time in the near future, what with school. ;3  

Archaeoptryx

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Wow say one little things and you get a flood of peoples ^^

Vorastrix: I have LARPed A LOT, I mean a lot for about 10 years now a lot ^_^
And I will agree that the throwing method is flawed.
But if you are inteasted in grabbing some table Vamp experience would be happy to help you and I can even might even have a way to grab the books for those that don't. Send me a PM and I will detail it there.

Birdie: If you are intreasted I can get guru to set up the same thing as last time.

Wing: Rip that sucker out and show me assuming it is by the book with a background I should allow it.

Rain: There will most likely always be room seeing about most Vampire games have about 6-8 players. Unlike werewolf (also a fan) where 5-6 people is more then enough.

Vaida: I don't really allow Dympires if thats what you are going for so I am not sure what else hybrids would apply to unless you are thinking Black Sprial Dancers or Fomori then it aint happening.

Arch: Sorry to hear that but I understand. School comes before play. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm
Oh and I always love when someone takes enemy because it gives me an easy stays inplay bad guy to mess with you ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 pm
It's by the book, and I have a backstory for her. Wouldn't dream of playing a character without one.

I just need to get it onto something online. It's on a Word Document since I was having trouble finding an online sheet to use... *dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 am
It seems like this game is getting quite a few people.

When you're ready for a subforum, just send a PM my way.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 am
Hey Winged, check the first post on page 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 am
If you don't use the provided sight you can always ge'to it and past it in paint before adding it onto photobucket and providing a link ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

The Lady Bast

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm
hey I want to join.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items