Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] Episode 1:" Clean Up, Aisle Four!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm
"Zipp n' Pik? Never used them. But whatever, job's a job. PLEASE tell me we get to start soon." John was still peering over Reina's shoulder, trying to listen in on whatever was being said on the phone. After another moment of fruitless eavesdropping, John decided to let Reina finish and went back to his corner where he proceeded to reassemble his Enfield with tender care. There might be a hunt soon, and he wanted to be prepared.

((Pssst, I'm John ;P))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 pm
"Woo" said Nikolass enthusiastically, "but before that I need to get some stuff from my house, and to get some pizza, FROM MY MONEY before you say! Now if anyone wants to come with I only have two seats so if anyone wants to come with for free pizza, fight among yourselves."
After finishing talking he took one last drag of his cigarette before stubbing it out in the ash tray before grabbing his things and shoving it in his bag. He stood up and exited the basement and left the house completely till he was out on the street where his motorbike was. Nikolass climbed on, made sure his bag was on securely and then turned on the engine. The roar of the engine always made him feel better, even though it was an old harley he had maintained it and replaced any parts which needed replacing and it kept up with modern day bikes quite well. He gave it some throttle before looking towards the house waiting expectantly.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 pm
"Hell... whatever the frig this stuff is, or was, it ain't pizza!" Norman swayed from wanting to spit out whatever he had taken a bite out of, and holding it in his mouth til he got to the garbage, because he sure as hell didn't want to clean it off the floor.

Managing to dispose of it in the proper receptacle, Norman would fill an empty beer can with water from the tap and chug it, swishing it for a second before spitting it into the sink, then downing the rest.

Wiping his mouth with his sleeve, he would loudly bang the can on the counter (luckily, across the room from the phone conversation) and follow Nikolass out. Food was food, and what they had there wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Nikolass and Norman rode off on the motor bike to Nikolass's house, they arrived in a suburban area where a quite run down house with over grown grass and a small garage. Nikolass pulled up outside and turned to Norman and said, "Wait out here while I go get my stuff then we venture to the pizzeria!"
He entered his garage grabbed some of his more basic tools and placed those in his bag, then he went into his house and grabbed his case of ammo all 200 rounds of it just incase. After he did that he left the house and rejoined Norman and headed back to the Head quarters and on the way there bought some pizza. They arrived back at the basement with pizza's in hand and sat back down to eat. Lighting up another cigarette he asked, "so what are we doing then?"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 am
(( Sorry for not posting earlier, I had a bit of a busy day. sweatdrop

@Esgar: What? Who is this John person you speak of?! =P I'll change it once I get this posted. ))

"Don't worry, Ma'am. We still have to do some... number-crunching... to do over here, but I'm sure we'll be able to give you a fair price, and maybe even a discount. Anything else that needs addressing, we can take care of when we stop by tomorrow morning. Have a good day and thanks for calling." With that, Reina hung up and let out a sigh of relief.

"We've got a meeting set up tomorrow at their store in Weyport. 9:30 in the morning. We've gotta figure out how much we're going to try to get out of her, how we're going to handle doing work and whatever."
She said with a slight wave of her hand.

"Also, can you give me some space, John? I know you're excited, but I need some room here."Reina gave the man a look more of tried patience than of anger or annoyance.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am
Bart clapped his hands together, and then made his way to the coach. "Well then, lady and gentlemen, it looks like we have a case tomorrow. I would say that we've earned some pizza tonight."

Norman and Nikolass had just returned with said magical food stuffs, so Bart took a slice for himself. "Seeing as how we've got nothing better to do but kill time until tomorrow, who's up for a little bit of Left 4 Dead?"  

iDragow

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 am
With a mouthful of pizza Nikolass launched himself at the xbox and grabbed a controller, wondrously leaving the pizza intact and saying, still with a mouthful of pizza, "I dithss feeing Woois!"
After nabbing himself a controller Nikolass retreated back to his seat and pizza ready to play some left 4 dead. He finished off his slice of pizza so as to not let go of the controller he gripped a slice inbetween his teeth and let it hang there as he made various movements with his jaw making it crawl into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 am
After many fun hours of slaying digital zombies/or humans you guys turn in. It seems like you just went to bed when your alarms go off. A few of you hit the snooze and are rudely awaken to that annoying beep again. Others sleep right threw the alarm only to be awaken by another crew member hours later. How did they get into your apartment or house thats a mystery to be solved some other time. One or two of you actually get up on time(thats if you even slept) and get the equipment ready.

After a breakfast of cold pizza and pop tarts you leave off. Kikolaas takes the lead on his Harley and the rest off you hop on the Mythos Inc bus and follow. The sky is clear and there is a chill in the air but it feels good this early in summer. The traffic is very light so your going is easy.

After thirty minutes of driving you arrive at the coastal town of Weyport. Most the shops here tailer there wares towards tourist. A lot of them sport a crab or a lobster motif. As you drive you see tourist already coming in an out of the shops wearing a Massachusetts t-shirts and sweaters. Some of the clothing specialize in a certain cities Arkham, Boston, Springfield, and Weyport.

You find the Zipp N' Pik pretty easy. The do not cross poice lines are down and business seems back to normal as you turn into the drive way.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 am
"Damn! Did someone beat us to the punch again?!" Norman cursed, sticking his head out the window as the van pulled into the lot. "Guys, the place isn't quarantined or nothin'!" he called out to the back of the van from the front passenger's seat. "No police, no barricades, and customers are in!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 am
"My guess is that the police threw the case out the window. Looks like a standard missing persons claim from their view, and since most of the targets are adults, it wouldn't be much for concern." Bart wasn't voicing his own opinion, but instead just reasoning how the local police force might be seeing things.

The private eye, however, could feel his spider-senses tingling. If he owned a store, and every employee just vanished over night, HE wouldn't re-open the store the next day...  

iDragow

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 am
John frowned a bit at the sight of so many people. Alot of people meant a distinct lack of rifle, and while it did make things more....interesting, it wasn't something he liked to do. He nervously toyed with the large hunting knife in his coat pocket. "If everyone disappeared, where'd the manager get so many replacements so fast?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 am
EsgarBlackpoxs
John frowned a bit at the sight of so many people. Alot of people meant a distinct lack of rifle, and while it did make things more....interesting, it wasn't something he liked to do. He nervously toyed with the large hunting knife in his coat pocket. "If everyone disappeared, where'd the manager get so many replacements so fast?"
Thankfully for you business is moving at a snail pace. There is only a older couple with a Black Toyota SUV gassing up on pump 6 and a older model sports bike parked on the left side of the store.

Mythos Inc roll a "Spot HIdden".

EDIT: D100 Will do. 3nodding  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 am
Spot Hidden, 2/45

And now you guys know why CoC loves me.  
Agent Sinistra rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 am
Reina let out a yawn as she groggily looked around. She'd barely been awake when they'd left for the shop, and was only just becoming coherent enough to make a contribution to the investigation.

"Probably just one shift disappeared. Most places don't have everyone working 24/7." Reina replied.

((54/40 on that spot hidden. ))

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
EsgarBlackpoxs rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm
" That's true. Still though, replacing an entire shift on short notice is no mean feat. At any rate, are we gonna go inside and check it out, or just sit around talking about it?"

((Cutting it a little close for comfort there, lol))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff