Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:28 pm
You owe me a phone call, mister. I've given you some slack, allowing you to sleep. NO LONGER. scream

I'm glad you're getting somewhere with your life. I hope your career propels (lol) you in the right direction to where you can achieve the highest hopes and dreams for yourself in the future.

Also, Dean will be joining the Air Force with me. He has already started his enlistment process, however. He hasn't updated me yet on how it's going. The last I heard about it from him is that he was filling out the questionarre and that he was overweight. As far as I know, he's attempting to lose his weight. He'll probably be enlisted and in basic training by the time I get around to enlisting.

As for me, I'm going to college! biggrin I'm taking ART101 this semester and come this spring semester, I'll be taking JPN112 and possibly English. I have to take a placement test, though, to see where I am at (so didn't take her SATs/ACTs; she was broke).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm
good job, man! *high fives*
yes, finishing lots of training is a HUGE load off. and yes... carriers are ENORMOUS. eek good luck with the nerves. xD

i have two questions for you though:
1) how are you guys going to be disposing of the waste that's produced from the reactor? (i know roughly how nuclear power generators work, but i'm always curious about where the waste goes, especially on board a ship). 3nodding

2) ...does that mean you're not going to be around a lot? =[
(try to keep in touch with us, plox? ^^)

also: if you get x-ray vision or something, please tell us all the wonderful and disturbing things you see while working. xD  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces