Reply Community Lounge
Things to expect from sex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 am
I believe my first post is rather well done actually.

Sure some of this stuff is a bit in depth, but that is party of this threads purpose. There are so many people out there who even after years of having sex still don't know some of the basic things. Hell, my sister-in-law has had 2 kids and didn't even know how that worked other than the egg was fertalized and then it made a baby. And shareing stories can make people feel that their expierences are more normal than they thought.

I want to keep the first post sounding mature, where as the rest is for others to talk about what they will. If you don't want to read it you don't have to, no one is telling you to. I know things can be googled, but that doesn't always help. Having people you know and feel comfortable around helps more than even a website writen by a professional.

I'm sorry this has offended you, it was never meant to. Also calling the thread disgusting could be taken as insulting to some, not myself, but you may want to be careful.

Would you like me to add what you had stated by the way?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 am
Yes, your initial post was well done, and the main thought behind my statement is to discourage people from one-upping each other.

And what's with that silly "If you don't like it, don't read it"?
How am I supposed to do modwork when I'm not reading the stuff people write?

Again, it was meant as a general statement to suggest more tact...  

Serious Erius
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm
I actually didn't even see that you were a mod until after I posted, so I suppose you do have to read, sorry. I don't see one upping here, more of a "Oh that reminds me... ". I certainly wasn't trying to one up anyone and if you thought I was I apologize. Like I said I just want this to be a thread where people can feel free to post comments, concerns, expierences, suggestions, anything they feel might help or that they need help with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm
Interesting forum indeed... I have been gone for a while come back and I find this on the first page, awesome, a mature way to talk about and ask questions about sexual experiences.

I do have a question of sorts,,,,
I have not been with my BF in 8 months b/c he has been in another state for school, he gets back soon and I am torn between wanting to reassert our sex life with either hot and heavy or slow and sensual? I am not sure what would be better, advice?  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Go with whatever takes you at the time. I find planned sex sucks. Both ways are great to me. Even a mixture of the two is nice. There have been times when we go nice and slow taking in all that the other has to give, then getting right down and hard becaue that's where it takes us. Let the moment tell you, much more rewarding that way!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 am
I am an old ATG member =]

planned sex is like trying to get a perfect camping trip.
the plans rule
the trip has ******** ups all over.
enjoyable but multiple dissapointments ensue

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 am
Haha I couldn't have said it better Shram! We have tried planned sex, it's a good learning expierence anyways, not something to do if you want the sex to be unique.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff