Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
~Alec Lightwood ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm
II_Immortal Sacrifice_II
When i first started reading City of bones,i thought Alec was super sexy. with his blue eyes, and black hair. xd but then i found out he was gay! sad but i was happy for him. what did you think of Alec in the beginning or what do you think of Alec now? just curious.

Haha! In the beginning, I also thought he'd be an awesomely sexy mysterious person. BUT, he also sounded like a douche, the way he was so mean to Clary with the "mundane" stuff. Now, he is nicer. (He's also gay, which crushed me a little, but also made me a bit happier. xD)
AND OMG. I thought the way Magnus was descripted, that he was some old chubby Chinese warlock man with a beard. Like a retired samurai covered in glitter. (Imagine that weird thought... O.o)
So when he was all winky with Alec I was like, "CHOKE, CHOKE. ***** ON THE LOOSE." But now, he's a sexy beast. >:3
Who is gay and I can never have. xDDDD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:15 pm
Alec? I like Alec! At first, he was ok. Then as the story went on, I started liking him more. I don't care if he's gay or not, because I like him and Magnus for being themselves.  

UnknownMyst

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm
I thought Magnus was bisexual after all he did hang with camille for a while then went to pretend afaire. Let me refraise this it appeared Magnus played both sides of the feild  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm
xtigsx
I thought Magnus was bisexual after all he did hang with camille for a while then went to pretend afaire. Let me refraise this it appeared Magnus played both sides of the feild

In CA he said he preferred the combo of black hair and blue eyes, and all I could do was awh because I was thinking of Alec~! :3

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm
UnknownMyst
Alec? I like Alec! At first, he was ok. Then as the story went on, I started liking him more. I don't care if he's gay or not, because I like him and Magnus for being themselves.

No matter what they are, they are AWESOME~!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
UnknownMyst

Yep! That's true! Alec is pretty interesting actually, and with his dark hair and blue eyes <3  

UnknownMyst

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm
UnknownMyst
Azn_Expo_Marker
UnknownMyst

Yep! That's true! Alec is pretty interesting actually, and with his dark hair and blue eyes <3

Haha! Yup yup, I agree 10023023%. ;3 Anyways, I simply cannnot wait for the release of CoLS. It will be EPIC, and I am dying to read it. C:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:44 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
UnknownMyst
Azn_Expo_Marker
UnknownMyst

Haha! Yup yup, I agree 10023023%. ;3 Anyways, I simply cannnot wait for the release of CoLS. It will be EPIC, and I am dying to read it. C:

I can't wait either!  

UnknownMyst

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers