Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm
The best gift for me was from my grandmother. She lives many many states away from me and because of illness, I haven't seen her in a very long time. There were 2 things that really struck me from her. One was simply a card and a tiny bit of money. I had just gotten my first front page article published in the local newspaper where I work as an Intern and the card was the sweetest handmade thing I've ever had. It put a smile on my face for the whole rest of the day and still does when I see it on my bulletin board in my room.

The other gift from her that really means a lot to me was a quilt. It's purple, blue, and yellow and she made it. Right now with her congestive heart failure, she can't sew as much as she used to. So, this quilt that I got a few years ago, still means so much to me and I think I'm going to take it to college with me and on from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:06 pm
You are totally right with that...For example one of my friends had this car accident and some doctors said she had her acis broken_(cervical 2) and it was separated 15 degrees anderson and some more s**t lolbecause I was in test I decided to buy her some flowers and visit her in the weekend after a test I spend the whole day with her from 1pm to 1am and well the next day she came to school and I have football practice from 1 to 3 and well i received a text message from her that i didnt wanted to have coffe with her and stuff like that I like a lot people inviting to talk and stuff like that or just mesages saying hi, and that day I spend almost the whole day with her from 4 to 9 lol we got all wet it was raining like crazy here in mexico all week and the other day a frind gave me a poem that stuff is priceless bieng with some you really like or a poem  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 pm
crying ..you people and you're heart-warming stories. ach!

pny, it's good to hear that he makes you so happy. smile
GRM.. it's about time! lol i know you mentioned it before but, that's awesome ^^
seph... dude, that sounds like an awesome idea. having something meaningful in the proposal, like being in a place you've wanted to go while proposing... that'll be something she'll swoon over for a long time after. good luck ^^

i like the mugs, don. smile and y'know, you're one of few people who realizes how meaningful simple gifts can be regardless of their price. you don't often see people who appreciate what they have and who they're surrounded by.

um.. i have a few favourite gifts. biggrin
1) the DS that sean gave me as my engagement present <3 we were both shaking afterwards when i realized why he'd bought/adjusted it for me ^^
2) when my mom took me to see wicked. smile best birthday gift EVER! she knew how badly i wanted to go see it.
3) my blanket. =D my aunt made me a blanket that she knitted by hand. it's got bright colors and it's warm. one of the most thoughtful things anyone's ever done for me... make me a blanket.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff