NEW TOPIC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 am
That's kind of creepy; are you stalking me o.o?

Yeah, you are allowed to say what you want. It's the INTERNET as I said. Just watch what you say as it can be turned against you xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 pm
Mathiu no Hakai

Yeah, you are allowed to say what you want. It's the INTERNET as I said. Just watch what you say as it can be turned against you xD
I agree with you agreeing to me agreeing with your random statement that I can say what I want.

I put a lot of stock in my stalking abilities, and it would just ruin everything if I went around telling people I was stalking them... or make everything better... bitter...  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai

I agree with you agreeing to me agreeing with your random statement that I can say what I want.

I put a lot of stock in my stalking abilities, and it would just ruin everything if I went around telling people I was stalking them... or make everything better... bitter...
Just watch who you stalk and what you say. Something might happen to you >>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai

Oh I hope so!  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:55 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai

Oh I hope so!
Wow, I am disappointed in you...very disappointed...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 am
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai

Oh I hope so!
Can you prove that?  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:22 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Mathiu no Hakai

Oh I hope so!
Can you prove that?
:/ <-- My look of disappointment. Do you have nothing better to do than terrorize this thread? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm
Do you have nothing better to do than to make false claims of terrorisms to sully the good names of good men? I've done plenty better than saving these good names from sully, but right now that's what I'm doing! Asking an evil sullier like you to repent would be wasteful of my time, it'll be much faster and more efficient to just smash you. Stay still.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am
Or I can just shoo you out of the thread. That's faster than you taking your time smashing me xd  
Otaku Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff