Reply Community Lounge
******** younger brothers in their teens! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibibble

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:53 am
My older sister couldn't give a crap about the PS2, XD. She hoards her books like a crazy thing, though, and I hate her reading mine because she breaks the spines. DX, oh well...it's life, I s'pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 pm
My brother is 21... I mean, just turned 21. He's had no job; he's not going to school; Plus he's not planning to in the future...

He used his tuition for shoes and clothes and other useless objects instead of using it towards school: UC Davis. He hid not going to school and the fact he got kicked out of school in the first semester from my parents for over a year. When my parents found that out, they also found out that he was smoking and drinking, which my parents don't like. He blew 2 credit cards, which my parents paid off. He moved back home to work, which he did for about 3 months then quit because a friend had worked there and then quit prior to his leaving. He went to school for a semester at Sacramento state. He eats at home, never cleans up after himself, then he turns the TV on to ESPN, turns on his computer onto Facebook, turns on the radio to the sports news station and falls asleep as all three are going on at the same time. He comes and goes out of the house as he pleases when he pleases. Doesn't pay for gas. Complains that he has too much miles on his car (I wonder why)...

I have a job. I live on my own with my fiance. I own a cat too. I have a beautiful car that i don't pay for. I go to bed early... i like to go out to plays and stuff like that. I tell him i don't have enough money to pay for his things. He complains about that i never have money, but when I want to go places i have it... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............ ninja  

Pnytenshi

Yeonie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm
GUH. My brother's not in his teens yet - he soon will be !... Soon... Enough.
And ALREADY he's a pain in the a**. He's my parents' favourite, and if he cries he'll get what he wants. GRRR. That didn't even work for me when I was little. :/

I can't wait to move out, already !  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 pm
my brother and i are almost strangers. O_o
he's a cool guy, but we only met a few years ago, don't get to see eachother often (he lives in another province), and never got to hang out much because of tension between our parents. gonk

i'm sure we'd clash on stuff, he's much more mild mannered than i am xD

sean, i agree with GRM and Kerrigan's idea... tell him he can have the xbox and lock away games/controller blaugh and if he wants to argue, tell him myself and david were there as witnesses to him agreeing to pay for half of the bundle and giving you 1000.

lol, he's going to hate me a little bit.

also, why don't you just ask him if he can be a little more inclusive when friends are over? sad if he were in a good/calm mood, i don't think he'd have any problem with understanding how you feel in that sense (being excluded from fun things when he has friends over).
dude's got ears. and he cares about you. smile he'll listen if he's calm and it's explained to him calmly.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 pm
I know what it's like to have a younger teenaged brother. Especially one who's a complete d**k.

Even though I've moved out he comes over EVERY WEEKEND because he HAS to get on WoW, so naturally my computer time is cut into majorly because if I ask to get on before 8pm-9pm I spend 'too much time on the computer' even though he's usually on there since 9am or so.

And then if I don't do something he wants he throws a ******** b***h fit. In fact once he was 'homesick' when I lived with my dad and while I was doing the dishes he asked me to make him lunch even though I had JUST finished making my own. I told him no because he could make his own lunch and he spent 2 hours telling me I was a disgusting b***h dyke who deserves to go to jail and die. I didn't even tell dad about that either. :\

I can't stand him, it's to the point that everytime I hear he's coming over I literally groan and do a facepalm and prepare myself for hell.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Play games that he really hates, and when he leaves change it...I do it all the time when my cousin wants to play COD 4 and thinks he is a real suicide bomber...He ruins my scores when he blows himself up, so i just play Assassins Creed when he is near, he leaves, and I play cod... biggrin
ahhhh live is bliss when your annoying siblings beg you to play when they come back and say that the controller is on top of the freezer... twisted  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 pm
I am an old ATG member =]

if only we both weren't gamers xP
we both pretty much like the same games

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 am
My siblings are all almost in their teens, they grow up so fast and so will mine crying , although because of the age difference between us it's not a big issue. They love and respect me and, I think because we don't get to see eachother often anymore, they always ask what I want to do. It's kinda cool. We all love video games though and when we were younger we used to fight over them ALL THE TIME! Oooh and I remember them deleting almost finished games on me! We hardly ever got along back then... >.<  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 am
I am an old ATG member =]

thats how it works though
you try to share and then someone "accidentally" delets one of your cherished finished games.
oh the madness

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out