I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
The Bitter Old Maid Club is reborn. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, let's poll the status of passers by.
  Attached.
  Unattached.
  Recently (or not recently) broke up.
  Disinterested from the get-go.
  Never been in a relationship with more impact than "friends."
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm
The majority of everyone's suffering, in my opinion, and I'm not excluded from this, is caused by one's own mind. So... well... in my case it really is just me being jealous, for I know that someone else in my situation could handle it more calmly without the jealousy or selfishness that I possess.

So... well... I just remember that and somehow it still makes my relationship with this good friend still work, even though I still have selfish and jealous thoughts. I just remember that I don't have to act on them, for jealousy, anger, and hate only bring destruction.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm
Well like I said, at least you're sticking to it! I really didn't find it selfish to want just one night to myself. To want to try and me be and not mommy, or the keeper of the house. Just to get out and recharge, but I don't get that, no instead my sister in law gets 2 NIGHTS IN A ******** ROW and daddy in law is always out and about! DO they have as much s**t to deal with as me? NO! They ******** don't! I thought I was doing really well, but ******** it! I'm out for my kids and myself now, everyone else can go shove a thorny bush up their ******** tight asses!  

God-Raped-Me

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm
I am not really bitter either just sort of taking a breather from things so that I can relax awhile. I have been in several on and off again relationships here lately and so right now im enjoying the break for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:01 pm
GRM, totally! You have to watch everything!! Shows, movies, song lyrics. ugh.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 pm
God-Raped-Me
Well like I said, at least you're sticking to it! I really didn't find it selfish to want just one night to myself. To want to try and me be and not mommy, or the keeper of the house. Just to get out and recharge, but I don't get that, no instead my sister in law gets 2 NIGHTS IN A ******** ROW and daddy in law is always out and about! DO they have as much s**t to deal with as me? NO! They ******** don't! I thought I was doing really well, but ******** it! I'm out for my kids and myself now, everyone else can go shove a thorny bush up their ******** tight asses!

I agree with what you are saying. if people were together constantly then yes they would fight all the time(case in point thats what drove me and my ex in Indiana apart).

time to oneself is a GREAT thing!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:14 pm
That was something else about GTR, my husband, and myself. We were together all the time pretty much because he was home helping me with the kids, and we hardly ever fought. We fought more when we were working. maybe we're just weird, I donno.  

God-Raped-Me

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm
I'm getting to that point where I would really like to meet someone. I've enjoyed some time being single but it's nice to have someone. So many of my friends have partners. When we go out to the clubs and stuff it can be a downer to be the only one there without a boyfriend. I don't even know how to meet guys though. I only ever seem to get drunken pervs come up to me saying "you're hot. Want some of this drink? I promise I'm not a creep." xp eek

Then there are the creepy old men who come up to me at work and say that I'll be married by the age of 21. To which I tell them that I am hardly likely up and marry in the next five months...

If people apparently think that I am not ugly, then why do decent guys never approach me? It's not like I dress like a ho to attract the sleazes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:42 pm
cause decent guys are rare and usually really dumb. or get looked over >.o  

dark_wyvern_panda

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm
dark_wyvern_panda
cause decent guys are rare and usually really dumb. or get looked over >.o

This, but with " Or they themselves turn into creeps or assholes over time " added in somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm
Or we might just be a little eccentric. You never know.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Erverain
Or we might just be a little eccentric. You never know.

Maybe, but I'd have my money on " turns into creep or a*****e " . I know a lot of friends that used to be nicer that turned into complete dicks... Then again, that may have been my fault cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 pm
Nothing wrong with being eccentric.

My last boyfriend came to my high school graduation and then left without saying goodbye, and hasn't talked to me since.
I haven't dated anyone since then, and I've been distancing myself from most of my friends.

I wouldn't say I'm an old maid, though...  

pickle relish

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Well, it probably wasn't your fault, Pancake. Some people just respond to stress differently.
And Pickles, you're still young. You'll turn out fine. Me, on the other hand...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm
Erverain
Well, it probably wasn't your fault, Pancake. Some people just respond to stress differently.
And Pickles, you're still young. You'll turn out fine. Me, on the other hand...

Nope, it'd be my fault. I have that affect on people. I'm a corrupter :3 I do my best though.

That's right ladies, I'm taking all your good guys, and turning them into pricks. Bwahahaha!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100