Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone up for a little competition? [1-2 slots available] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil Team?
  Good is the way to go!
  Evil rocks my socks!
  Meh. I think I'll just take the gold.
View Results

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Would you allow the swordmage? I've got a walking-disaster swordmage in mind ...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm
I'm so in for evil. If I were to play a divine class, would you let me exchange all my radiant damage for necrotic?  

Rhaegar14

Direwolf1994

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Ill play the defender for evil Ill ahve to make a new character but im in so Ill post it a little later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 pm
*looks up*

Case in point, why I always pick the Good team. sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:04 pm
@ Arc - Swordmages are fine.

@ Rain Yupa - Thank you for being the first good person! *sweatdrop* I might make a good character to fill in a gap if needed. Because this is going to be very much a player-driven game. I, as the DM, am pretty much being the referee and not doing too much else. I'm providing the setting and NPCs, naturally. That's about it. Also, the parties will be at it from the get-go. Both parties have gained quite a bit of fame (or infamy) by this point in their careers. They know of each other, and they think that the other is a problem.

@ Bound Birdie - I'll put you down as a bard. Having two Leaders isn't awful, anyway. Means more healing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 pm
Aww... you didn't answer my question... T^T  

Rhaegar14

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 pm
Crap! Knew I missed someone...

Yeah. It can be necrotic.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm
Well, doesn't matter, because I'm gonna play a druid. Yes. An evil druid.  

Rhaegar14

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm
... *cracks up* So long as you're not playing around with twig blights, that's great.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm
Direwolf wants to know if he can be an anti-deva of some sort (same stats, different concept)... does that work?

Oh yeah, and would an evil paladin's Lay on Hands deal damage?  

Rhaegar14

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm
... Anti-deva? You mean like a rakshasa? *doesn't quite know what you mean*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm
o.O looks like evil filled up quick! If you want instead of doubling up maybe I should just play for the good guys.. though it pains me to do it. Being evil is always so much more fun twisted and it will be strange to be a good succubus. I'll try to make it work though >.<  

Bound Birdie

Rhaegar14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm
WingedDemonVM
... Anti-deva? You mean like a rakshasa? *doesn't quite know what you mean*

The PH2 description of devas implies that they are inherently good. So, basically... an evil deva XD. A servant of evil gods, as opposed to righteous ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 pm
They are good because they don't want to be reincarnated as rakshasa. I could make up some stuff for a Rakshasa (since I don't think the stuff exists for them to be playable characters). *shrugs* Or Direwolf can play as an evil Deva. It just seems... unlikely. They like to build up their good karma as a rule.  

WingedDemonVM

Rhaegar14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm
WingedDemonVM
They are good because they don't want to be reincarnated as rakshasa. I could make up some stuff for a Rakshasa (since I don't think the stuff exists for them to be playable characters). *shrugs* Or Direwolf can play as an evil Deva. It just seems... unlikely. They like to build up their good karma as a rule.

It's not really a Deva... just a deva so as racial statistics. The devas were once connected in the Astral Seas to the gods of good, and they've lived a thousand lives in worship of those gods. Direwolf plans on playing the opposite of that... someone who served alongside evil gods.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff