Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lego!

Back to Guilds

There's a reason we're the newest sensation since sliced bread. Come on in and find out. 

Tags: lego, mindstorms, creation, bionicle, trippindicular 

Reply Everything Lego!
whats the coolest lego set uve made? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm
kayasto
the best set i have made has changed sweatdrop ok well my Toa Mata Nui finally came in last night and i build him...took an hour, hour and a half...it took a while >.< but the finishing product is amazing he has posable fingers the sword he has is just big e-nuff and his sheild is even awesomer. hes also quite tall...hes like 1ft,6in so hes kinda tall for a binicle i guess...but over all this has to be the greatest Bionicle set ever made ^^ (in my opinion sweatdrop ) but yea if your a big bionicle fan and you wont mind spending 50$ for the set i suggest you get it while you can becuz its LIMITED EDITION so get em while they last ^^

Wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 pm
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
the best set i have made has changed sweatdrop ok well my Toa Mata Nui finally came in last night and i build him...took an hour, hour and a half...it took a while >.< but the finishing product is amazing he has posable fingers the sword he has is just big e-nuff and his sheild is even awesomer. hes also quite tall...hes like 1ft,6in so hes kinda tall for a binicle i guess...but over all this has to be the greatest Bionicle set ever made ^^ (in my opinion sweatdrop ) but yea if your a big bionicle fan and you wont mind spending 50$ for the set i suggest you get it while you can becuz its LIMITED EDITION so get em while they last ^^

Wow.

is that a good wow or a wow you have no life wow sweatdrop  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

Wow.

Good wow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm
by far the orient expidition set its cccoooooooooooollllll  

2Random4You

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:34 am
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

Wow.

Good wow.

yay >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:10 pm
Mine would be the republic gunship.  

Shaanernater

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Shaanernater
Mine would be the republic gunship.

I've seen that one, and it looks awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 am
I just made a recent breakthrough in bionicle arm flexability and I made an awesome moc out of it so if mocs count that would be my favorite  

Aerox_of_Naught
Crew

L0yal

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:14 am
Mine has gotta be the republic fighter tank  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 am
kayasto

actally, the best (and tallest) set ever is called... the kardas.
and i think it had the most parts...
it was a limited-edition combiner of the three ignika titan-gaurdians...
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Kardas
ya....
the best one I've ever made was one i created out of my friend's enormous collection of dissasembled parts... it was about as big as the shadow takanuva and was caked with weapons...  

calibur-death

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

8_Ryo_8

Aged Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm
The best one ive ever made is the b-wing and slave 1.i cant wait for the 2010 slave 1 to come out over here.-tie defender was pretty cool  
Everything Lego!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff