Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Heavy Snowfall] Chapter 1: The Request Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am
((I just realized that that deep and insightful comment just came from a character with an Int. mod of -1. o.o))

Once more Vince averted his gaze back to his tankard. He didn't like being the center of attention. "Well, I believe that means that the only one who hasn't decided to aid this man is the Warlord. What say you, Rorrick?"

He lifted the map, glanced at it quickly, and then flipped it in the Half-Elf's direction, so that it would gently come to rest before him. He then watched Rorrick as he made up his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:32 am
Rorrick looked at his comrades and said "I beleive he was keeping something from us I could see the hesitation on his face he wasn't telling us the whole truth what was true and what wasnt I couldnt tell but besides that if my comrades wish to go rescue the brother what kind of leader would I be if I didnt accompany you all." Even though rorrick didnt really drink ale he lifted his up till now untouched pint into the air ready for a toast and says "to victory and a fine bit of gold."  

lk333

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 am
Kreil would have stated that he thought the man was trustworthy, but he decided to keep his mouth shut since no one else in the group seemed to think that. It was pointless to argue such a thing. They would see for themselves soon enough if the man was telling the truth. But there was one thing that he could easily comment on.

"I seriously doubt that any noble would allow themselves to look so dirty," he stated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm
"Uh Rorrick, I don't have an ale in which to toast ye with. Mind getting me one?"  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Jono

Quotable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:51 pm
When Kreil spoke up, the Eladrin nodded, responding to him in Elven, "Many questions have been raised, we will find the answer to most soon enough."

"On that note," Sovelian inclines his head towards the dwarf with a small grin, "I believe we should make preparations to depart. Would a nice rest do us well before meeting this man, or should we simply head out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm
[[It's late evening, but you haven't done much today. Looking at the map, Kardenn (and anyone else who might be familiar with the area just outside the city) can tell it'll probably only take around two hours to get there.]]  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm
Kardenn looked down at the map in front of him. "Well I, uh, reckon it'll take us nigh on two hours to reach it. But I can't be sure since I have never left these walls with own two feet."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 pm
"I see no problem with heading out now," Kreil stated, glancing over at the older Eladrin. He had been sitting for too long. It would do him some good to move around, and he had little desire of wandering this town aimlessly. There was no point in talking to more of the townspeople until he and his apparent companions completed the task for that human.  

WingedDemonVM

lk333

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Rorrick nodded and said "I agree we should head out now...Delaying could end up with the brother thats been captured loosing his life if he hasn't been killed already." He looked at everyone and said "but although I maybe a leader I am not your boss if we are to depart now everyone must be in agreement."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm
"So are we in agreement?" Kreil asked of the others, trying to hurry their decision along. He wasn't going to bother standing until they made their choice one way or the other, though he did adjust his sword belt slightly. His right hand rested on the scabbard, just below the dark red hilt of his longsword.  

WingedDemonVM

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 am
Vince slapped the table lightly with the palms of his hands, and then stood up. As he moved, he reached down beside his chair with his right hand, and scooped up the strap upon the leather bag holding all of his worldly posessions. He hoisted it over his shoulder, leaving the nearly-untouched mead where it lay.

"If I can help them, I will. And if it's a trap to lure us away from our goal, then those responsible will be punished. Severly." He almost snarled that last bit, as if daring something such as that to happen. Catching himself, he looked at his allies, and then down at his feet shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 am
Sovelian stood next, nodding at Vince's enthusiasm, while seemingly amused by it at the same time, "Let us depart then." He turned and headed for the door. Since he had not ordered anything, he felt no particular need to pay.  

Dark Jono

Quotable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lk333

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 am
Rorrick stood up adjusting the straps that tied his enchanted schimitar to his side he hoisted his backpack onto his back. Checking to make sure his chainmale was securely on he grabbed his light shield and fixed it to his arm. Rorrick headed towards the door and stood outside the inn waiting for his allies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am
Kreil nodded his approval as the rest of the group began to leave. Slowly and carefully, he stood up, making sure to keep the majority of his weight on his left leg. He still had to put some weight on his right, and he winced and muttered a curse in Elven under his breath.

Once he was standing, he made sure he wasn't forgetting any of his belongings before limping his way over to the door and leaving.

WingedDemonVM

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:11 pm
After seeing everyone else leave, Kardenn looks around worriedly. And then speaking to himself quietly he says, "Sweet Clanggedins beard, go outside the city? Kardenn you old fool, why did you agree to this?" He then stood up and rather meekly announced, "Let's be off then eh?" He picked up his pack, and you hear bottles clinking inside as he shoulders it. He then bends down to clasp his warhammer in his right hand, before walking to the door and leaving the Inn.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff