Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Elysium School for Magic ~Open and Accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 pm
I cannot be broken if my heart is shattered.

Damian chuckled, "I never said anything about a stalker." He shook his head abit before speaking once more. "Well, I'll only hang out with you if that's something you want because most people wouldn't dare hang out with a weirdo like I.".

I cannot be buried if my ashes are scattered.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm
"Weirdo?" Melanie asked, cocking her head. He seemed normal to her...  

Starbucks_Phantom

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm

"Yes, a weirdo." Damian said and rubbed the back of his neck. "I could tell you all the weird things about me, but that list is long and boring, so I won't." He looked about. "I'm sorry, was I stopping you from doing something or going somewhere?" He asked out of curiousity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 pm
(((ooc: XD Im sorry I just put down who ever asked first while I was going through the profiles)))

Kuro watched the exchange between the earth boy and the fire girl with an impassive expression. When she had a chance to speak she looked at the earth student. "Thank you..." She murmured hugging her books close to her chest.

She kind of liked the eccentric personality the young man exuded. Most students shunned her because she was different so she tried to remain quiet and hidden. This boy seemed to revel in the fact he was different. It was an admirable trait. She watched the two talk silently wondering if it would be polite to just slip away.  

vagrant branwen

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Damian's gaze went towards the silent girl, well, she had been silent, but she wasn't mute obviously. "You're welcome." He said in return, smiling at her, "I'm just glad I could be of help. I'm not one to stand by and watch another be picked on."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 pm
((ooc: okay...but could I at least have my character saying that it belongs to me in the character bios? xd ))

"No, you weren't. I was just wandering around before the next class...," Melanie turned to the other girl, and seeing her expression she asked, "Why don't you hang out with us? It seems that you're not with anyone anyway."  

Starbucks_Phantom

vagrant branwen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 am
(((ooc: Darkhorse told me to make you the lead fire, she changed her profile to water ^_^ so you are the main fire student now and I will fix the profile thing right away)))

Kuro looked at them both slightly startled. "I can...hang out with you guys?" She asked clearly bewildered having never recieved an offer like that.

She looked from one to the other a small smile appearing on her lips. Had she finally met some people who would accept her the way she was. "Thank you." She said a little more confidently.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 am
(((ooc: I'm sorry if I caused any trouble. sweatdrop If you sent in your profile first then the main fire student should rightfully be yours.)))
Scarlet sat in the library studying as always to learn perfect control of her powers. She loved to read the old books in the library because they were always filled with wonderful stories. Suddenly a boy who Scarlet had seen a few times came walking up to her and she knew exactly what he was going to say. He was always trying to get her to go out with him using some cheesy pickup line and being a jerk. However she wasn't in the mood for it today. She quickly pointed her finger at the floor the boy was about to step on and made a thin layer of ice appear just as he stepped on it. The boy did a flip and landed flat on his butt. Everyone in the library roared with laughter. Scarlet giggled to herself and gathered her books to leave.  

DarkHorse88

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Damian chuckled abit. "Now we can be the three mustketeers, although, both of you are female and we aren't doing anything heroic or noble." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. He felt something slither up his pant leg and jumped with a small shout of surprise before he realized it was just a garden snake, like the one he had found before. He pulled it off his leg and let it wrap around his arm. "aww, so cute." He said mainly to himself, his eyes glued to the creature. He loved snakes alot, even found them comforting, even if they were hissing and trying to kill him of course.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 pm
Kuro reached out and touched the snakes head gently smiling softly. She liked the little creatures, she liked most animals since they didnt judge you for silly reasons.  

vagrant branwen

kay_softball

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm
Karina sighed, making wind blow through her hair and at a few students. She smiled, looking at some of the looks some kids gave her. She always had that problem, doing something random and accidentally shooting wind and someone randomly. But she was much better. It was only when she wasn't in control of her emotions or just bored.
Her hair twirled a bit from a small breeze that she controlled with her left hand. She set her chin on her other hand and looked around campus at other people. Nobody seemed interesting enough to go up to. And yet she didn't want to sit alone staring at people all day. That probably seemed a tad creepy.
But she remained in her seat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:34 pm
((aw, thanks ^^ You guys are nice.))

Melanie bent down and picked up the snake, it curled around and through her fingers. Cold-blooded animals liked her because her skin was warmer than any normal person's, due to her powers.  

Starbucks_Phantom

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Damian glanced over to Melanie whom had picked up another snake. Odd. He thought to himself and pushed the thought away since it didn't really matter. He hissed softly at the snake wrapped around his arm, causing it to hiss back at him before wrapping itself around Kuro's hand as she petted it. "Garden snakes are very harmless, so as long as it doesn't feel threatened, it won't bite." He said smiling brightly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:43 pm
Just then, the bell rang (it sounded like Big Ben in London) and Melanie quickly quickly put down the snake. "I'll see you two later, alright?" then she hurried off to her class, which was all the way across the campus.  

Starbucks_Phantom

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Scarlet heard the bell go off and looked at her watch. "Uh oh!" she thought to herself. She didn't want to be late again but she didn't have time to get to her class on time. Suddenly she got an idea. Quickly she lifted up her shoes and put a layer of ice on the bottoms of each one. She then quickly skated off to class faster then if she ran.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff