Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pill0wpet
Vice Captain

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:49 pm
One time, in kindergarden, I really had to pee, but I was afraid to ask the teachers,
so while going down the slide I peed my pants,
and then this girl right after me, went down the same slide,
and she went 'EW, I slipped in that, sticky stuff'
I was like, o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm
@Pandah; Im sorry - obviously I know how you feel. x[
Well... experiences like this make you stronger as a person.
"Stronger" not meaning that you don't trust anyone, "stronger" meaning you learned not to trust so easily. Which is something extremely helpful in life.

Remember; Learn from pain - heal with love.
& if there is no love? Funking laugh your ask of at: EVERYONE.
& EVERYTHING. <33

m0rgzilla

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm
@Melody: O: Did anyone catch you? >w<; xD
I would be like, "Uhh..let's backaway now.."

I hate asking teachers to go use the restroom.

@Morgan: Yup. xD But I trust lots of people easily, but I just gotta make sure they keep their mouths close..which is a problem in most of my friends. >.>; Oh well. I'll still tell them, but just not..things I used to.

XDD
You're right. (:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm
a q u a a - m a z i n g
One time, in kindergarden, I really had to pee, but I was afraid to ask the teachers,
so while going down the slide I peed my pants,
and then this girl right after me, went down the same slide,
and she went 'EW, I slipped in that, sticky stuff'
I was like, o.o

@your story^^
Lawlergoose! (Im not laughing at the story - laughing 'cause this...)

One time, in Kindergarden(haha; weird?), I really had to pee!
& I raise my hand in computer lab, & ask to go to the rest room - she said 'yes'.
When I got to the restroom - the peeing feeling went away, so, I didn't go.
I just walked back to the classroom.

I sat down in my computer chair - then the peeing feeling came back (since I didn't go to the bathroom in the first place) & I raised my hand, & asked again. The teacher said 'no' this time, because I had just went. (ffor all she knew).

So, I went & sat back down... & I just, pee'd my pants in my chair. I continued working on the computer too - I just... let it out. o.o

& then at the end of Computer Lab, the teacher pointed under my seat, & said(quote on quote!) "Who left this big PEE PUDDLE! under their seat?!"

...I raised my hand.  

m0rgzilla

m0rgzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm
@Pandah; don't worry I have the same problem.
I give advice - but I never take it - though I reaaally should. >->

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm
@Morgan: XDDD
I'm sorry, but. XDD

I can't believe you raised your hand. >w>;;

@Morgan: ;D That's cool.
LAWL, I know! We girls give advice, but we never take it.
That's why we have so many problems. o.o c:

My friends go to me for advice. XDD
I think it's funny, lawl, 'cause I've never seriously been asked out or been in a relationship or anything, but I do hang out with the doods. >__>;

Pandah P O P
Captain

Cheap Whores

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm
Very funny guys xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard at all these pee stories, because I did the EXACT SAME THING. IN KINDERGARDEN. We had a substitute teacher ( a guy ) and I was really shy and stuff so I was afraid to raise my hand and I had to pee SO BAD and the bathroom was like 3 feet from my seat and I just peed in my chair and I don't remember what happened after that.. x3

And then this other time (in kindergarden) I actually made it to to bathroom and I liked this kid named Micheal Humpkey ( Not kidding his last name really was Humpkey ) and like the teacher sent him to the door to check if someone was in the bathroom ( and I was ) So when he knocked I just kind of froze and then rushed to hide behind the toilet and he opened the door and blushed really bad and then apoligized and closed the door. Then like 2 months later the EXACT SAME THING happened, only I was the one knocking and he was the one in the bathroom.. Ah.. kindergarden good times good times.

Then this one time in 5th grade I liked this guy named Angel and I told one of my friends and she told all her friends and it just spiraled out of control until we were up on the field watching guys play soccer and Michelle (my bff from kindergarden lol.) shouted across the field "ABBY LIKES ANGEL!" and I just kind of blushed and turned away.

Then I have another one but it's not really embarrassing.. it's really sad actually. D:  

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 pm

@Lucy: O: Wow XDD I love these pee stories.
I've never pee'd/pooped in my pants when I was little. o.o;;
My brother, however, did. XD

XDD
D; I hate it when people do that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Oh really? So you were born potty trained? Your parents must of LOVED that! >< Yeah...  

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Lawl! XDD
I meant in public, of course. x3
When I had my undies and not those training diapers! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm
Miss-Lucy-Steamboat
Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard at all these pee stories, because I did the EXACT SAME THING. IN KINDERGARDEN. We had a substitute teacher ( a guy ) and I was really shy and stuff so I was afraid to raise my hand and I had to pee SO BAD and the bathroom was like 3 feet from my seat and I just peed in my chair and I don't remember what happened after that.. x3

And then this other time (in kindergarden) I actually made it to to bathroom and I liked this kid named Micheal Humpkey ( Not kidding his last name really was Humpkey ) and like the teacher sent him to the door to check if someone was in the bathroom ( and I was ) So when he knocked I just kind of froze and then rushed to hide behind the toilet and he opened the door and blushed really bad and then apoligized and closed the door. Then like 2 months later the EXACT SAME THING happened, only I was the one knocking and he was the one in the bathroom.. Ah.. kindergarden good times good times.

Then this one time in 5th grade I liked this guy named Angel and I told one of my friends and she told all her friends and it just spiraled out of control until we were up on the field watching guys play soccer and Michelle (my bff from kindergarden lol.) shouted across the field "ABBY LIKES ANGEL!" and I just kind of blushed and turned away.

Then I have another one but it's not really embarrassing.. it's really sad actually. D:

LMMFAO@your pee stories!
You know the one where you froze?
One time in 5th grade - I was in the bathroom, & it was empty, and I started peeing, & the ganider(spelling?) popped his head in the bathroom door, & said: "Anyone in here?" & I just froze!

Then he comes awalkin' in rolling in his mop thing - & he see's my feet under the stall, & he goes: "Woahh! Sorry didn't know someone was in here!" ...then he waited outside of the bathroom...

...Im an awkward person. Haha. :3

m0rgzilla

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm

LMBO, oh yeah, one time I've walked into the guys' restroom.
Good thing it was during TAKS. No one was in it. XD

It was like near the Preschool area of the elementary school so like, everything was switched. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am
LOL! It's j-a-n-i-t-o-r btw. That's hilarious though.. I think there's this natural tendency for girls to freeze if there are males around when they're peeing in a "public" or school related place..

Pandah: My entire soccer team did that once. The boys were at a game or something and we were having a celebration for something or other and then the entire girls soccer team decided it would be cool to go into the boy's bathroom to dance instead of in the cafeteria. So we all went into the boys' room to dance. Then when they got back we all ran up and they told us whether they won or lost (I think they won but I'm not sure) and then we all said "We danced in your bathroom." together. It was HILARIOUS. Especially the look on their faces like "wtf is wrong with you guys?"  

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pill0wpet
Vice Captain

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 pm

XD
      One time, after school I was like, in 2nd grade, and I was waiting for my sister to get out of tutoring,
      so I asked my mom if I could go to the restroom real quick,
      and I went to the 3rd grade restrooms, and the rooms were switched so I walked into the boys. I looked around and thought,
      WOAH, They change it BUNCHES for girls in 3rd grade,
      then I looked outside to make sure I was in the right one,
      XD

Reve Rouille.Masquerade.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items