Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
THE TWINS, WHO IS THE GIRL AND BOY? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desdemona Winchcombe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 am
CherryCain
Kaoru is more girly, and Hikaru is the guy...
but to be honest, i dont care... i wanna do them both XD

I don't mean to be rude but... You do remember that "wanting to do them both" is the one thing that will ensure that you'll do neither of em', right?

I mean apart from the whole fiction thing. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 pm
Kaoru has to be the girl
hes always like says "Hikaru!" in a light little girl tone
and Hikaru is the guy cause hes always the one protecting kaoru or being kind of rude  

Ino_Yamanaka_320

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 pm
Well, they're obviously not actually gay. In their "brotherly love" act though I definitely think that kaoru plays the more feminine, submissive "girl" role why Hikaru is the more dominant "male" character.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 pm
Hikaru, should be the boy, and Kaoru the girl, Kaoru, even has the same air of maturity that a girl has, but either way, i love them both the same heart mrgreen  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Totrue-Tufaar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm
If they ere homosexual it would be due to fangirls. But they are not. They are brothers. And they like Haruhi. Remember in tha Manga when Tamaki called all the other Hosts gay? They did not take it well. Becasue of that they let him go through a ridiculous routine of pretending to be Haruhi for the check outs hen they already had a plan.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm
Hikaru is the boy and Kaoru was the girl or Hikaru is the seme and Kaoru is the uke...it even makes a reference about that in the 4th episode...when Renge showed up and was having the club film a movie, Hikaru said "How come this stupid script potrays Kaoru as the pitcher?" and then Kaoru says "Yeah."  

- Kadajs Kat -

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

tmhelpimalive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 am
i would have to say neither of them are "the girl". the right way to say it is seme-dominant and uke-nondominant.

plus, the twincest is an act. in the manga, it actually says that Kaoru IS GAY, but Hikaru isn't *which is why he likes Haruhi.*

end of story.

now if they were to have a twincest, Hikaru would be seme because Kaoru is too sweet and innocent to be seme. hence the fact that Kaoru blushes whenever Hikaru talks about undressing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 am
Oh, honey, it's so obvious!

Kaoru is most definently the uke (girl) and Hikaru is so totally the seme (guy)!  

Crystal-Jemm

3,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Crystal_Music

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm
karou would be the girl and hikaru would be the guy  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm
tmhelpimalive
i would have to say neither of them are "the girl". the right way to say it is seme-dominant and uke-nondominant.

plus, the twincest is an act. in the manga, it actually says that Kaoru IS GAY, but Hikaru isn't *which is why he likes Haruhi.*

end of story.

now if they were to have a twincest, Hikaru would be seme because Kaoru is too sweet and innocent to be seme. hence the fact that Kaoru blushes whenever Hikaru talks about undressing him.

Kaoru? Gay? I was under the impression that they both liked Haruhi, but Kaoru acknowledged that Hikaru loved her more.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Xikera Farim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Kaoru is the "female" to me because he has a softr tone to his voice and has a bit of sorrow in his eyes at times. Hikaru, though is stubborn, is still kind but has a hard edge to the tone of his voice and a harder edge to the way his eyes look at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 am
Actually, I would think that Hikaru would be the uke (girl), while Kaoru would be the seme (guy), because Kaoru is more mature, and is sort of more "evil", although he acts really weak, he takes care of Hikaru a lot.  

zeruhi

cocoa-chan_theinvincible1

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm
Okay, i don't think they are homo, but i do believe that they are VERY close because they always stuck together in their child hood, but anyways, in the anime, Kaoru is def the girl. But i love 'em both and i wouldn't really care! hee hee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm
I think since Kaoru is calmer and Hikaru is more hot-headed, I think Hikaru would be the guy 3nodding  

LazyButler

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces