Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 pm
I've never dyed my hair...EVER! I love my hair color. It's the only thing I'm not self consious about.

I don't have peircings either. When I was younger it was because I was scared that it would hurt. But now that I'm older, not having peirced ears makes me feel kinda unique. Maybe I'll get them done someday...but maybe not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 pm
I only have two piercings in each ear. That's it. I'm boring, I know sweatdrop

I think it'd be nice to get a tattoo, but I don't think I would ever get one. Why? 1. I'd never be able to decide on what to get. I'm horribly indecisive and I get bored with things so....yeah sweatdrop And 2. I. Don't. Like. Needles. I'm a wimp, I know, but oh well.

As for hair color, I've only ever had had dark red highlights in my hair. I'm thinking dark purple highlights are next. I don't dye my hair though just because it's the only part of my body that I'm semi-proud of (sometimes...) and I really don't want to screw it up by constantly dying it like some of my friends do sweatdrop

And as for hair styles....I don't know if I want to grow mine out long again or if I want to cut it short-ish before the semester starts...Yay indecisiveness!~

invisible-weirdo

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm
Oh, as for tattoos, there was a time when I never ever would have considered it. I probably will never get one....but I can conceivably think of tattoo designs that I would be very happy with, that I'd never regret. My sister has some really awesome tattoos that I love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 pm
As reading this I realized I forgot to put in my tattoos I plan on getting. I say plan because I'm broke. :]

My first planned tattoo is a flock of Five Sparrows on my back.
Each one will be sitting on a branch. Every Sparrow will have an initial underneath it in Pike Lettering's.

Pike Lettering

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also want a black bar cross.
And a Moogle and a Carbuncle on either side of my chest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DaisukeOrDark

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 pm
No piercings and no tattoos for me. I would want to change my tattoo everyday, and there is nothing that means enough to me to put on myself permanently. And as for hair, straight military cut for me seeing as how I am going into the military. And when I have vacations I grow my hair out get some curls and grow my facial hair. And those are my extremes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:31 am
What about a Yo-yo Xik? You seem to like it enough.

My tattoos I have to think about for at least a year, or I have to be instantly calmed by it. I think people are stupid who are like:

"I want a tattoo!"
"what do you want?"
"I don't care, whatever."

If I was a tattooist I would put exactly that on them, "I don't care, whatever". See if they pull s**t like that again!  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:19 am
I have a ...home made tattoo xp
It's not meaningful. I just liked the design...and I was 16 when I decided to have that done so, I was a bit reckless at the time (not that too much has changed but, still). I'd like to get some more aesthetically pleasing body art in the future...perhaps by a professional for a change of pace whee

No piercings though. When I was 12 I had my ears pierced and they got infected. Kinda left me with a bad uh...impression? association? of/with piercings in general. However, I have wanted to get my eyebrow pierced since...oh at least since I was 13 and that was 10 years ago so..maybe one day I'll cave and get one xp

Not gonna start on the list of things I've done to my hair lol

As for your hair OP, I dunno...I'm a fan of extreme looks but, I'm not too good on judging what would look best on people. Maybe some funky streaks of color or something would be cool? Personally, I have always been a fan of red smile
Also, I like the sparrow tattoo idea...sounds neat smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm
I have an idea for a tattoo. I might like to get it someday because I think it would be interesting. It's a sort of snakelike dragon that would start about halfway down the chest, wind down and around the torso, and then the tail would end on the hip. You'd have to really like it to get it, but I wanna see someone with it someday. whee

I've streaked my hair blue, green, red, blonde, and white. I tried purple, but we don't talk about that anymore - God it was terrible. >.> I've been wondering what I would look like with black hair, but I'm afraid to try it because it never goes away. And if it doesn't look good, which it probably wouldn't considering how pale I am, I am stuck with the Goth look until I dye it back.

I just have plain earring piercings, which I rarely wear anything in these days because I always forget. >.<  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 pm
I love yoyos, but still not enough to tattoo anything to do with them on my body. I have one in my pocket at like all times to remind me that. And I play with them any chance I get. I'll let you guys know if I find anything worth tattooing on myself. I just don't see the point for me right now. Then imagining them when you're older, no gracias. What's that blob on your back? You know what? I don't remember.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Every Sparrow will have an initial underneath it in Pike Lettering's.

Pike Lettering

Sorry, just wanted to clarify:

I couldn't find "Pike Lettering", but it seems that you have linked to a character map of "Tattoo Ink". Is that the correct font?

Also, what are the initials intended to be?  

124-C

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:46 am
124-C
DaisukeOrDark
Every Sparrow will have an initial underneath it in Pike Lettering's.

Pike Lettering

Sorry, just wanted to clarify:

I couldn't find "Pike Lettering", but it seems that you have linked to a character map of "Tattoo Ink". Is that the correct font?

Also, what are the initials intended to be?

Each family members initials.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 am
Xik, that's why all my tattoos are meaning full to me. Right now, I'm totally loving the idea of getting my own art done on me. For my dragon tattoo I finally have the head I want along with the blade of the sword, I have to try a body for the dragon and the hilt as well. It's hard drawing stuff that I want on me forever, but so rewarding when I finally draw it!  

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
I only have two holes in each ear right now, but I want to get two in my tongue, another hole in each lobe, and my tragus pierced on each ear...

I also want tattoos on my hands, wrists, feet, and hips, and one across my back.
Of course, I plan to get them done in henna first to make sure I like them. 3nodding

Edit: Oh, I forgot. My hair is naturally dark blonde, and it's been several shades of blonde. It's also been mousy brown, auburn, and is currently black, though my roots are coming in. mad I haven't decided yet what to do with it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am
Both of my ears are pierced twice, hoping to get them gaged soon or sometime in the near future with a belly button pierce or a nose pierce. I'm leaning towards the nose pierce though.
My cousin has one. It looks really neat.
I have a little demon slithering out of a skull tattoo on my left shoulder. A threesome pair of bats on my chest, two of them are on my boobies. (Boobies, such a fun word to use. XD )
I'm planning to get more tattoo's in the future. My next one I am getting, which is for my birthday present from a friend of mine, is a row of stars.
User Image

It's going to be something of that concept, but with different colors for the stars. I'm really excited about that one.
But the one I destined to get is one of Joker and Harley Quinn. I'm going to be really picky about it though, it's something that is real special to me and I don't want anyone messing up on it.
There are many others that I do want, so much ideas, not enough money. sad
As for the hair part, I'm a natural brunette and I'm going to become a blonde. For sure. ^.~

And for your hair bud, I would keep the Emo look. I personally like the emo look, it's neat. There are just some people who have the look that I just want to punch, because they are FAKES.
And it looks very cool on you. I would get a layering done, to even out any loose ends and not have your hair feeling that it's weighing you down. Perhaps you should look around on the net and see what other styles of hair dye concepts there are. A magenta, blue, and blonde concept would look really cool. Or perhaps a purple, green, and black.
Whatever you choose, I think it will look awesome either way! wink

XxDarkMalicexX

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 am
User Image

I've been ponderin' getting a tattoo for quite a while now, but I've not been able to think of anything that I can say for certain that I want on my body for the rest of my life.

Recently, though, I've been thinking about getting a Mjöllnir tattoo. I'm thinking on my upper arm or something, but I dunno.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces