Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Recent chapters (Contains spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm
klavierxapollo
I don't Sakura at all loves Sasuke anymore but then again with the mention of Sasuke she gets upset. Of course Naruto too is upset but he doesn't want to worry anyone. Since they all tried to cheer him up after Sasuke left. She could possibly still love him. Just to left everyone know I am not a fan of sasu'saku. I'm saying it is possible.
It's not possible at all. Can't a girl still care for her friend without everyone saying she still loves him? It's like saying Sakura likes every guys she healed because she's scared that they will die. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 am
naruto's going to end anyway and since kishi is very predictable everyone's probably going to have a happy ending.
Also naruto never returned his feelings to hinata even though he gave up on sakura a long time ago he still didn't look for new girls just because he got shot down. So it's really a stupid way of thinking that naruto has to be with someone just because he got shot down and that sakura should be with someone just because she got shot down too.  

AraiHito
Crew

darknaruuchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 pm
So far

Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto
Naruto gave up on Sakura
Hinata still loves Naruto
Sasuke wants to destroy the village and is not returning to Konoha. Since they are the source of his misery.

Naruto still did not say anything to Hinata even though she confessed so it's safe to say he does not like her. Even though Sasuke is suppose to retrieve the Nine tails he didn't do anything. That gives a lot of hints doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 pm
darknaruuchiha
So far

Naruto gave up on Sakura
Sasuke wants to destroy the village and is not returning to Konoha. Since they are the source of his misery.

Naruto still did not say anything to Hinata even though she confessed so it's safe to say he does not like her. Even though Sasuke is suppose to retrieve the Nine tails he didn't do anything. That gives a lot of hints doesn't it?
Sakura's feelings is unsure right now. She may and may not have given up on Sasuke. Even though everything has only hinted that she only still cares for him. She never once said she loves him still.

Hmm... There is a huge gap between that ever since Pain went in and attacked Konoha Sasuke missed his biggest opportunity to capture the nine tails. This always made me confused.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Zubora
naruto's going to end anyway and since kishi is very predictable everyone's probably going to have a happy ending.
Also naruto never returned his feelings to hinata even though he gave up on sakura a long time ago he still didn't look for new girls just because he got shot down. So it's really a stupid way of thinking that naruto has to be with someone just because he got shot down and that sakura should be with someone just because she got shot down too.
Of course Naruto's going to end, every anime has to end.

Naruto didn't look for new girls at all and he never made a move on Sakura. Is there a chance for SasuNaru? After all Naruto is doing everything for him even though it's been 2.5 years. He doesn't want to see Sasuke or Sakura to be pained anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 am
Gamexrocks
Zubora

Naruto didn't look for new girls at all and he never made a move on Sakura. Is there a chance for SasuNaru? After all Naruto is doing everything for him even though it's been 2.5 years. He doesn't want to see Sasuke or Sakura to be pained anymore.
well duh.

depends i'm sure naruhina fans will have something bad to say about this. SasuNaru might have a chance.  

AraiHito
Crew

darknaruuchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 pm
Gamexrocks
darknaruuchiha
So far

Naruto gave up on Sakura

Sakura's feelings is unsure right now. She may and may not have given up on Sasuke. Even though everything has only hinted that she only still cares for him. She never once said she loves him still.

Hmm... There is a huge gap between that ever since Pain went in and attacked Konoha Sasuke missed his biggest opportunity to capture the nine tails. This always made me confused.
Sakura is not really unsure at all. She's stressed out and she never mentioned that she still loves Sasuke. Not even once.

Maybe Kishimoto forgot about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 am
darknaruuchiha
Gamexrocks
darknaruuchiha
So far

Naruto gave up on Sakura

Sakura is not really unsure at all. She's stressed out and she never mentioned that she still loves Sasuke. Not even once.

Maybe Kishimoto forgot about that.
Sakura never mentioned anything about Naruto either even though their seems to be big hints.

Haha, maybe XD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:07 am
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

well duh.

depends i'm sure naruhina fans will have something bad to say about this. SasuNaru might have a chance.
We'll see.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am
here's how I see it:

The Hinata confession was a tactic that Kishimoto was trying to use to shock people and to appease some naruhina crybabies. {even techincally It was 'I like you alot' but was paraphase differently in English. Besides notice when Naruto came back, Hinata stood in the background and she didn't even flinch when Sakura hugged him. She had that 'as long as he's happy' look for now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think Naruto has fully given up on Sakura. He's matured in how he approaches Sakura. Not to mention he's been so focused from Sasuke to Jiraiya back to Sasuke and then the village that it's hard to flirt. But if you want an example consider this: when he was fighting Sasuke for the first time since their return, he refuse to Kyuubi's power and wanted to use his own power. The only real reason he decided to do that because Yamato told him how he hurt Sakura doing 4-tails and didn't want to hurt her or anyone else.

Now Sakura. On the issue with Sasuke: I think she's over that crush she had. I know people will say 'but she said she loved him." She only said it, thinking it would make him stay. Now we see that yes Sakura cares for Sasuke, any teammate would but we're seeing that it's not like it was when she was younger.

In fact I have an example, when Sakura was seriously crushing on Sasuke, she always had what she heard on the outside and her true feelings thru Inner Sakura and was acting like a know-it-all even though she was the weakest of the three.

And unless I have been messing chapters, we have yet to see that inner sakura was usually associated with her hiding how she really felt in order to get Sasuke's approval and affections. And she's showing her strength now.

As for Naruto, it really starting to that she really starting Naruto alot. She's not the way she was with Sasuke, but you can see it. She starting to really see the lengths and depths that Naruto has been going thru to save her and Sasuke.

The biggest I saw when Naruto fought Orochimaru and when 4-tails. Sakura finally saw Kyuubi for the first time and was scared by it. But when Kabuto mentioned that Naruto was willing to turn into a monster to save Sasuke, she started to see that she was in a way still weak and unable to even help.

we all show what happened next. She threw herself in harm's way to stop Naruto from continuing as Kyuubi. But it's also the fact she kinda rejected making Naruto promise to get Sasuke after seeing what it has done to him.

{can I go on but I'll leave that for another post after this}  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
here's how I see it:

The Hinata confession was a tactic that Kishimoto was trying to use to shock people and to appease some naruhina crybabies. {even techincally It was 'I like you alot' but was paraphase differently in English. Besides notice when Naruto came back, Hinata stood in the background and she didn't even flinch when Sakura hugged him. She had that 'as long as he's happy' look for now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think Naruto has fully given up on Sakura. He's matured in how he approaches Sakura. Not to mention he's been so focused from Sasuke to Jiraiya back to Sasuke and then the village that it's hard to flirt. But if you want an example consider this: when he was fighting Sasuke for the first time since their return, he refuse to Kyuubi's power and wanted to use his own power. The only real reason he decided to do that because Yamato told him how he hurt Sakura doing 4-tails and didn't want to hurt her or anyone else.

Now Sakura. On the issue with Sasuke: I think she's over that crush she had. I know people will say 'but she said she loved him." She only said it, thinking it would make him stay. Now we see that yes Sakura cares for Sasuke, any teammate would but we're seeing that it's not like it was when she was younger.

In fact I have an example, when Sakura was seriously crushing on Sasuke, she always had what she heard on the outside and her true feelings thru Inner Sakura and was acting like a know-it-all even though she was the weakest of the three.

And unless I have been messing chapters, we have yet to see that inner sakura was usually associated with her hiding how she really felt in order to get Sasuke's approval and affections. And she's showing her strength now.

As for Naruto, it really starting to that she really starting Naruto alot. She's not the way she was with Sasuke, but you can see it. She starting to really see the lengths and depths that Naruto has been going thru to save her and Sasuke.

The biggest I saw when Naruto fought Orochimaru and when 4-tails. Sakura finally saw Kyuubi for the first time and was scared by it. But when Kabuto mentioned that Naruto was willing to turn into a monster to save Sasuke, she started to see that she was in a way still weak and unable to even help.

we all show what happened next. She threw herself in harm's way to stop Naruto from continuing as Kyuubi. But it's also the fact she kinda rejected making Naruto promise to get Sasuke after seeing what it has done to him.

{can I go on but I'll leave that for another post after this}
i think hinata is just there for comedy relief. she has no character development, did not change, and she's still weak. everyone likes her because she's cute, which is stupid beyond words.
Naruto didn't go dating people because he was busy.. He just has too much on his mind. You can totally tell that he has some free time seeing that he's lying on his bed doing nothing one chapter. He does has the time to ask people out but he's too busy thinking about Sasuke and how to get him back.

Sakura was crushing on Sasuke when she was little, but things are different now. She just wants everything to be normal, you can also really see that she doesn't want to hurt either of her team mates. She loves them both equally now.

I explained that earlier

Thank you for proving my point that Sakura cares for both of her team mates.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

well duh.

We'll see.
We already saw it. Naruto dumped Hinata the moment he woke up. Even though she confessed he didn't say anything to her. Making it a useless attempt.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

well duh.

We'll see.
We already saw it. Naruto dumped Hinata the moment he woke up. Even though she confessed he didn't say anything to her. Making it a useless attempt.
no really...but kishimoto might pull something stupid at the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 am
Has anyone read the recent chapter.

Sai is going in on it. I don't whether he likes Naruto or he likes Naruto. I meant to say what he said to Sakura took a lot a gall which he had.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Has anyone read the recent chapter.

Sai is going in on it. I don't whether he likes Naruto or he likes Naruto. I meant to say what he said to Sakura took a lot a gall which he had.
I have.

That scene when Kakashi and Sai were talking, it was obvious to Kakashi that he knows Sai likes Naruto. Sai cares for him a lot, he wants Naruto to have the best and not be hurt by anyone.

Maybe he does like Naruto and maybe he just cares deeply for him. Either way, we have to find out soon xD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff