Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
★ RP Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 am
Ok, well I can take care of it for you. I know you have school today. It's my sister's birthday today (they turn 18 - they're getting so big! 4laugh ) so I'll be in and out a lot today, but I'll still find some time. I mean, we don't have to have it happen right away. No one's really in their dorms right now anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 pm
I'll put this here, since technically I guess it would go here...

Seeing as how we're making some changes, I have something else to add. Since we're all using lockers now, perhaps we should make some slight changes to the Student Application Profile? Perhaps omitting the areas about Pokemon and items and such. It's hard enough to keep track of the lockers, so no one is really going to go back and keep editing their profiles too. Maybe instead we could expand more on personal information about the character? Things like birthdays, likes/dislikes, etc. Just a thought...it could be more fun that way maybe~

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 am
Quote:
Okay here is one of the few Ideas, I decided to put forward, a Running Arc idea. ^__^

Enter Team Snagem!
[Image made by me!]

User Image

As the Johto academy produced top ranked Trainers, Breeders and Contestants, it had never performed a psychiatric evaluation on any of it's students, so aside from what the students allowed the Academy to see, the Academy was blind. Due to this a few slipped under the radar, as either some of the best Trainers and Breeders and Contestants, or even some of the worst. These few who had sipped under the radar, had somewhat twisted and dark thoughts and ideas for the next generation. And because of this a new "secret" Organization appeared, known as "Team Snagem", their goal was to capture the rarest, the strongest, the best in general of all Pokemon... Even if they had a trainer already.

Funded by some unknown source, their "Snagem" technology improved after each test run. They first thought of as a simple street gang, who would get no where, and were considered little to no threat, yet as their technology increased, and their skills in each department already top notch or improving, they became more widely known, and their threat level rose greatly after a report of increased Pokémon stolen, after being defeated in battle, contests and from day care centers.

So now a new threat has threatened the world's peace the question is:

"Will you hinder and stop Team Snagem's advances or will you help them in their quest for World Domination?!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 am
Yeah. I definitely think that would help.

But how would we incorporate that into the specific locations? Would they just be NPCs all the time there trying to mug people? Would people just have free will in adding them into the storylines? Or would we constantly be changing their locations sort of like an event?

And I can't remember how leveling up works, but I'd love to level up my Pokemon more easily.

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 am
Well there is that Sub-forum called "Pokémomn Islands" They could quite easilly have a base there, and the academy could have like a mission board or special assignment where you have to go find and fight some one from team Snagem, each mission has a certain post/paragraph requirement, and the harder an assignment is the more EXP you get for your Pokémon to leve up, some can make one Pokémon of your choice level up instantly, you get paid for it by the police force funding this mission board.

Stuff like that but, Team Snagem could also have members with a Mission board also.

Like theres would be to go out and steal Pokémon, be it from NPCs or RPCs, they get paid and earn EXP also.

The leader would have to be a RPC of course.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 am
. . . Maybe? But the Islands are really for legendary Pokemon. And I think you have to have special permission to ride the ferry.

I'd feel better if they had their own subforum. So people couldn't go exploring around the legendary islands before they're finished/before they could access them.

Yeah. That does sound good, though. That also helps with the leveling up problem a bit.

That could really be part of the Academy's job now, since they've sort of let things go by for so long. They could feel responsible and set up a system to where some head of Missions puts up specific missions for you to do.

AAAAAAAnd, then I could finally get some battles going. I've been wanting to battle with my guys for so long. D:

I'll be keeping Roan, Maya and Damian
, prolly. Maybe not, though. Roan for sure. I think I like his character.  

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 am
I think two new sub-forums are needed then lol, we can have the Johto academy based in a city and another Subforum is that very city.

And then obviously Snagem could have their own Snagem Compound Forum.

When I said I Wanted to get this guid active I meant it ^__^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Well excuse me for being lazy. Ha.

How much do subforums cost, though?

And yeah. I like the idea of having a city, too. But I say the children are only allowed to go there during certain days/hours.

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 pm
2.5k, I can donate it.

Also they could go every Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Uness doing a mission.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 pm
You can just use the "Events // random roleplaying thread" for anything you wanna do with Snagem. Just rename it.

Gosh, when was the last I talked about pokemon? Dx

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 pm
Ah, yeah. I hadn't thought about that, Anna.

And, Drew, I was thinking about every other day or something? 'Cause an RP day is one week. It'd be weird to only let them not go for 4 1/2 weeks, then they can for 2 1/2? Maybe not. I 'unno.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Hmm well, since they stay at the academy, our weekends would be ike their Half terms and such. ^__^ So two and a half days to us is 2 1/2 week holiday ^__^  

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Ok, I'm a bit confused by this. Are we still talking about the team thing? Or something completely different?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm
We're sorta talking about the City Forum now lol  

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items