Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
★ Student Applications - UPDATE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isuzurin

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 pm
» Daniel (Danny) Cordello «
Isuzurin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        publicity stunt

Do you think I can count it on my fingers?~

I was born in...~
        Charicific Valley

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        straight but respectful of others' choice

People call me kooky!~
        She can be brutally blunt with what she says, but she usually doesn't mean anything bad by it(or so we believe). She is also very cheerful, but instantly freezes when faced with heights and Charizard (if it's just someone talking about one then she just gets nervous). On another note, she likes cake.

A past for me to know and you to find out!~
        When she was four years old and being introduced to Charizard for the first time, one of the newly arrived Charizard went berserk. Ever since, she has been afraid of Charizard and heights. She is alright with Charmander and Charmeleon because she considers them cute and not dangerous at all (plus they don't have wings). However, being from Charicific Valley, it just wouldn't do to be afraid of Charizard. So, when she turned eight her parents sent her to the academy to learn about Pok'emon and overcome her fear.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~

so you like a little combat?

Ohhh, Pikachu I choose you!~
        [ First Pokemon ]

I can switch 'em out, right?~
        [ Current Pokemon. Only edit when you catch a pokemon. ]

Ohooo! I have better i-tems!~
        [ Items you have bought from the PokeMart. Only crew can fill this in. ]

Gold and silver and copper, oh my!~
        4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Pok'emon Contests and forming a Pok'emon band

Believe it or not, I'm a...~
        Academy Student / Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm
» Christelle Nathalie Groome «
Anna Darkice

User Image
        publicity stunt

sixteen

I was born in...~
        Mauville City

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        males

People call me kooky!~
        Christelle can be rather tomboyish at times. No, she is tomboyish. She's very adamant when it comes to competitions of friends. Also she's well known for bottling up her feelings, but lets it all out when she's alone. She can be a total crybaby when she's alone and will do anything to make no one know she can even cry. She can be very reckless and will use physical strength to get attention, which includes kicks, punches and slaps. Despite this, she's quite good foretuned and gets away with most things that she starts.

As an only child, Christelle was spoiled by her parents alot and got to visit many places. One of these places was the Pokemon Academy in Johto that her parents had dreamed she'd attend, but she had great distaste of the old school. At the age of twelve, her parents were in a horrible accident that took their lives, thus leaving Christelle with her rather energetic aunt. Though those years were suppose to be the most glum of all, Christelle still smiled at her aunt's effort to cheer the girl up and to talk to her about things that she wants to know about. After several years, Christelle attended a pokemon contest that was taking place in Verdaturf Town that dazzled her. After that she made a pack with herself that she'd become a pokemon coordinator, but her aunt said that to do that she must first fulfill her parent's wish for her to attend the school. And now here she is, a bit obligued that she even agreed with her aunt. Oh! Also she's the principal's niece.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~
        You belong with me - Talor Swift

Feebas

Magikarp
        Azurill

none

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Be the best pokemon costume designer and coordinator. Also a pokemon breeder.

Academy Student // Coordinator

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Checkerboard_Muffin
Crew

Pesky Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm
» Markus Jacob Harris «
-CheckerMuffin-

User Image
        publicity stunt

Seventeen

I was born in...~
        Canalave City

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Mm, actually, he can swing both ways~

People call me kooky!~
        People always say that Markus must've been dropped on his head when he was little to always act as goofy and ridiculous as he does, but really he just loves making people laugh. Very friendly and the kind of person who won't judge you even if you do something terrible, it has to be mentioned that he also has a bit of a mischevious streak, which often gets him into trouble as he doesn't necessarily have the brains to get away with a lot of things. He understands that he's not all that smart though, and despite the fact that he's always grinning and laughing about it, he really doesn't have much in the way of self-esteem, considering himself even more ridiculous than most people do. But he usually does a very good job of hiding this insecurity, and with a smile and a joke, his laid back attitude makes him really a very easy person to talk to.

Well, to be frank, Markus' life has been pretty dang boring so far. He grew up in Canalave City in the Sinnoh region with doting parents and an older sister he could always play with, and they lived a normal middle-class sort of life. The one kink in this happy little childhood was Markus' grandfather, who was always frustrated with his lack of motivation when it came to getting a successful career, and many arguments flared up between the two of them over the years, some of them getting quite heated and personal. In case you couldn't already guess, these fights are one of the big reasons Markus has that lack of self-esteem; having your grandfather constantly yell at you for being useless and saying you'll never amount to anything unless you stop being such a goofy ditz is not good for anyone's psychological health. Fortunately though, ol' gramps only came to visit on occasion, so most of the time life was actually pretty sweet, and when he got an invitation to some pokemon academy in the Johto region, it was the perfect excuse to get away from the old geezer for even longer than usual, and get a chance to prove him wrong at the same time! So obviously he was more than happy to go, and now with any luck hopefully he won't manage to screw the place up too badly!

♪ La di da di da! ♪~
        Lostprophets - Can't Catch Tomorrow

Name: Leila
        Species: Ralts
        Level: 5
        Nature: Naive

Name: Pip
        Species: Pichu
        Nature: Timid

Name: Slinky
        Species: Sentret
        Nature: Hasty

Nothing! Hooray! Not really though!

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Markus' actually one of those kids who's not really sure what he wants to accomplish in his life, he just knows that he wants to be able to make something of himself in whatever field he goes into.

Just a little ol' student.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm
» Meghan Cobalt «
Winevy

User Image
        publicity stunt

Sixteen

I was born in...~
        Lavarigde Town, Hoenn

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Men

People call me kooky!~
        Meghan takes thinks with a positive attitude and an upright outlook. When she messes up, she tends to start over from the beginning, no matter how far she is. If it's not perfect, it is not made by her. She is over-emotional most of the time, bursting into tears at the slightest saddening moment, getting very angry at the drop of a pin. Don't confuse this with being bipolar, which Meghan is not.

Since Meghan was born, times have been hard. Her family barely made profit from their daycare center. Her mother would take care of the nursery and the egg ranch, her father the training. From a young age, Meghan took over the egg ranch part of it, since it was just basically making sure the eggs were safe. When she turned ten, her mother passed away and she took over her part of the ranch. After her mother died, there wasn't much more talking in the family. Once five years of silence she moved out and went to a boarding school with nothing. Then she went to Johto's Pokemon Academy.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~
        Get Back - Demi Lovato

None

None

None

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Open up a daycare center after graduation from the academy.

Pokemon Breeder, Academy Student

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

Rishiki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:21 pm
» Kain Evans «
Rishiki

publicity stunt

I was born in...~
        Canalave city, Sinnoh

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        girls

People call me kooky!~
        Shy and secluded. Hard for him to open up to others. A serious and studious boy. He'd rather study than go play. No sense of humor. He doesn't really get jokes and sometimes he prefers it that way. You can always find him with a book in his hands.

As he grew up, he was teased by others his age because of how often he would be reading instead of playing. Being continually picked on he withdrew further into books. It got so bad, he wouldn't talk to anyone beside his family.
        His parents were worried about him so they sent him to the Academy to make friends. He went along with their choice because it seemed like a nice place to learn. Even though he has read a lot, he knows he still has a lot to learn.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~

[ First Pokemon ]

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        To learn all I can

Student

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:35 pm
» Isabella{Is} Lee «
Winevy

User Image
        publicity stunt

Sixteen

I was born in...~
        Gateon Port, Orre Region

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Doesn't think about it

People call me kooky!~
        Upon telling Is something not positive, she'll probably remember it forever. Its from her low self-esteem. Don't take it personally. If you tell her she's too loud, she won't talk. If you tell her she is too messy. she'll be so organized you can't find something. If you tell her she wears her hair bow too much, she'll never wear it again. That is, unless you tell her to, of course. You could call her obedient.

Is doesn't like to bother people, she doesn't like to do anything not according to plan, and she doesn't like messes. But most of all, she hates when people use her stuff. If someone asks to use a pencil or if they can have a drink of that, Is will grudgingly allow you to. Just to be polite. If at all possible, she'll lie and say something mean to avoid the transfer.

Overall, she's a very nice person and will do everything she can to be normal.

Is has spent her whole life in the Orre region and was never prepared to be shipped off to the Jhoto Academy way out of the way of her career goal, a Pokemon nurse in Agate Village. But now that she's here, she might as well make the best of it. -maybe more later-

♪ La di da di da! ♪~
        20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy

[ First Pokemon ]

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Doesn't really have one. But she hopes to eventually become a good coordinator.

Student

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

Luminean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 am
» Faye Lilia Gardner «
Luminean

User Image
        publicity stunt

I was born in...~
        Four Island, Kanto

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Boys

People call me kooky!~
        Faye is very open and honest. She makes friends easily, generally because of this, but also some people stray away from her for the exact same reason. She can be a bit too open at times and doesn't realize it, going into detail about things or rambling on. She's remarkably athletic for her appearance and this catches people off guard. Her view of the world, however is a bit too optimistic and this can people at times.

She was born on Four Island in the Sevii Islands archipelago. She grew up with her aunt, becuase her parents passed away in an expedition as they were Pokemon researchers. Her aunt a bakery, which cooked lots of treats, and Faye could often be caught helping out there. She developed a passion for cooking and also a passion for style over the years, and hopes to be a great coordinator. She loves baking poffin and designing outfits for Pokemon as well.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~

[ First Pokemon ]

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        To learn a lot about cooking, designing, contests . . . and to make friends in general!

Pokemon-- Student, Coordinator, Cook, and Stylist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 pm
» Fey Darkwood «
ShadowHail

User Image
        publicity stunt

I was born in...~
        Hearthome City

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Boys & girls~

People call me kooky!~
        Fey could best be described as anything but reserved or shy. Around people, or pokemon, she has a tendency towards the kind of energy and exuberance that can occasionally annoy some. However, if you can get past all that, you will find a girl who is highly devoted to her friends, family and pokemon.

Fey was born to a family of traveling performers known as the Eeveelution Circus, a group specializing in performances utilizing the various eeveelutions. With her birth, Fey's parents stepped out of the ring for a few years, letting their siblings run the show while they raised their young daughter. Growing up in Hearthome exposed Fey to both battling and contests, just as her parents had hoped. It also exposed her to poffins, which she took an odd liking to at once, despite her parents objections that they were treats for the pokemon. Once she was old enough, the family set out on the road to rejoin the circus. Fey enjoyed the work and play of the performances, but as she grew older, she began to wonder if she might not make her own mark on the world. What the circus needed was expansion into other areas! She was informed, however, that if she really wanted to start her own group, she should probably get a serious education in several areas of pokemon study. As a parting gift, Fey was given a recently hatched Eevee as a beginning for her future troupe. And so, the young woman set out for Johto, hopeing to see her dreams through to the end.. Will she succeed? Find out now!

♪ La di da di da! ♪~

User Image
        Name: Tao
        Species: Eevee
        Held Item: None

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        To graduate and set up the Johto branch of the Eeveelution Circus!

Pokemon Trainer, Coordinator and Breeder!

Emerald x Fey

Crystoria Dragonheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 am
» Astraia Night «
Crystoria Dragonheart

User Image
        publicity stunt

Seventeen years!

I was born in...~
        in Blackthorn City

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Men

People call me kooky!~
        Astraia is a kind soul who loves working with her mother's Pokemon. She is a hard worker, and very recluse to humans, but when alone with her Pokemon, she can be very affectionate and loving.

She used to work on her mother's Ranch, but now that her grandmother has come to live with her mother and younger sister, Astraia is hoping to learn all she can to be the best breeder/coordinator she can be. With only her Contest outfit
        , her breeder's uniform, and her two sets of every-day clothes, Astraia set off for the academy.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~
        [I'm Your Angel]

User Image Evorania Lv.5

User Image Tashii Lv.5
        User Image Cleazne Lv.5

None yet

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        Top Breeder and Coordinator.

Academy Student, Pokémon coordinator, Pokémon breeder.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 pm
» Drew Clark «
Drew Clark

User Image

publicity stunt

Sixteen - 16 - XVI

I was born in...~
        New Bark Town

get a little personal

I think I prefer...~
        Women

People call me kooky!~
        Drew is a very welcoming character, athough his cocky appearence says otherwise, he looks exactly like boys of his family look like. He is a genuinly nice person and will try nothing but the best to help people and even moreso his Pokémon, going to the extremes just to make sure his Pokémon are taken care of proper. Just like his father, he too sees the world through a very obscure light, and usualy comes out with some twoddle, which makes no sense to anybody but himself, and his father, if he was still around.

Drew was born in to a long heritage of Pokémon Trainers, many of which had beaten the Elite Four, including his late father. Drew had decided against being a Trainer from a younge age due to his Fathers disappearence, supposedly dead. But then Drew caught word his father was still alive ad was infact undercover trying to take down one of the many "not so" secrete organizations. When he caught word of this ne never told his mother, and just told her he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, and so Drew did, he was sent off and joined the Johto Academy, that is where his journey of a Trainer begins, will he find his father? Only time will tell.

♪ La di da di da! ♪~

User Image
        Name: Urufu - Wolfie
        Species: Riolu
        Nature: Naughty
        Ability: Inner Focus
        Level: Five - 5 - V
        Techniques:
        Quick Attack | Foresight | Endure | ---

User Image
        Name: Sparky
        Species: Pichu
        Nature: Jolly
        Ability: Static
        Techniques:
        Thundershock | Charm | --- | ---

User Image
        Name: Spooks
        Species: Abra
        Nature: Hasty
        Ability: Synchronize
        Techniques:
        Teleport | Tackle | --- | ---

4500 ¥

Oh, shiny goal!~
        To find my Father. . .

I know your not dead. . .

Student Trainer

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 pm
Mimi Kouyama
Armohny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP U B L I C I T Y X S T U N T X

XXXXXXXXXX How many candles on my birthday cake?

XXXXXXXXXX Born and bred in...

Celadon City, Kanto

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXG E T X A X L I T T L E X P E R S O N A L X

XXXXXXXXXX I think I prefer...

Boys

XXXXXXXXXX People call me kooky!

Mimi is, what I like to call, "overly optimistic." She is forever looking on the bright side of things. Even when unfortunate events befall her, she finds a way to keep a smile on her face. She has a tendency to want to befriend almost everyone she meets. Usually, this isn't a problem because she's such a likable person. However, should she come across a person too miserable or self-absorbed to even acknowledge her existence, let alone accept her token of friendship, she will stop at nothing until she brightens that person's day just a little (and that's only if she's in a rush). Mimi is extremely persistent and, given the time, will stop at nothing when she's on a mission to turn someone's life around for the better. Because of this, she could be classified as being just a tad "odd." But Mimi has normal qualities as well. Like any normal person, she likes listening to music (and more often than not, randomly singing out loud without any music playing). She loves Pokemon, especially her own team, and trains hard to make her way to the top. She never beats herself up when she loses a match, just tries harder next time. Mimi can be somewhat of a space-case sometimes, and that tends to get her into a bit of trouble. But what fun is there in life if you aren't a little reckless? "Che sera, sera!" after all...

XXXXXXXXXX That's for me to know and you to find out!

Mimi was born an raised in Celadon City by her mother and father. Mr. Kouyama is an older man, in his late fifties. Mimi's mother is his second wife and a good twenty years younger than he. He is a businessman, and manager of the Celedon City Department store. He has three other children other than Mimi, all by his first wife - two girls, (34 and 26) and one boy (29). His first wife divorced him, and he hardly sees his other children because they are all grown up with lives of their own. Aside from Mimi being naturally friendly, she isn't very close to her half-siblings, particularly because they are all adults. In fact, the eldest child is only 3 years younger than her mother! Himeko Kouyama, Mimi's mother, is a very kind and friendly woman. She is where Mimi gets most of her traits from (as well as her looks). Mimi shares a very close bond with her mother, since her father works a lot and there's no one else in the house to spend time with. Himeko has no other family but her daughter and husband. Her own family disowned her for marrying a man 20 years her senior and who had been previously married. In fact, she was the reason for the divorce in the first place. She worked in the Dept. store as a sale's clerk, which is how she met Mr. Kouyama. The two fell in love instantly, and would see each other in secret for six months before Mr. Kouyama's wife found out about the affair. She quickly divorced him, taking a good portion of this money. But the family was still well-off, living quite luxuriously in the city. Mimi knew all about her parents' history, but never saw anything wrong with it. But other people weren't as accepting of the scandal and Mimi and her parents would often get dirty looks from people in the city. Because of that, her parents would keep her cooped up in the house most of the time. But Mimi wanted more than the life she had. She loved Pokemon and dreamed of becoming a great Pokemon Master one day. Hesitant about letting their baby girl go off on a Pokemon journey all alone, her parents looked into an alternative method. They found the solution in a well-known Pokemon Academy in Johto. Mimi was willing to compromise and agreed to attend the Academy.

XXXXXXXXXX I dream of becoming...

a Pokemon Master!

XXXXXXXXXX La di da di da! ♫

- Theme song -

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X

XXXXXXXXXX Believe it or not, I'm a...

Pokemon Trainer & Student

XXXXXXXXXX Pikachu I choose you!

None

XXXXXXXXXX I can switch 'em out, right?

None

XXXXXXXXXX Gold and silver and copper, oh my!

4500 ¥

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 am
✖ Lola Bridgetta Marie Zoey Adams ✖
But you can call me Lola

Gee-Nee--Lee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP U B L I C I T Y X S T U N T X

XXXXXXXXXX▷ How many candles on my birthday cake?

Sweeet 6teen

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Born and bred in...

Live in a nice house right outside of Veilstone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXG E T X A X L I T T L E X P E R S O N A L X

XXXXXXXXXX▷ I think I prefer...

Boysboysboys!

XXXXXXXXXX▷ People call me kooky!

Spacey, often taking trips to the land of Nod. Rather thick-headed, it takes a while for her to understand something. She misses her parents sometimes, so she invented imaginary friends. Her tutor at home encouraged this.

XXXXXXXXXX▷ That's for me to know and you to find out!

After her parents made a fortune selling ____, they settled down in a mansion outside of Veilstone. Her father continues in his business ventures, and her mother is rather fond of contests, so they hired a tutor to take care of and teach Lola. They didn't know just how much this tutor emphasized creativity and imagination at the time. She values his opinion over all else. He may have been a hippie.

XXXXXXXXXX▷ I dream of becoming...

Don't know...

XXXXXXXXXX▷ La di da di da! ♫

Across the Universe by the Beatles

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Believe it or not, I'm a...

I like to dabble in whatever...Mom thinks I should go for contests, Auntie thinks breeder, Daddy thinks trainer, Cook says chef, and tutor says all of the above. Tutor seems pretty smart.

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Pikachu I choose you!

Go see locker!

XXXXXXXXXX▷ I can switch 'em out, right?

Again!

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Gold and silver and copper, oh my!

0 ¥ Mom & Dad offered money, but I'm not allowed to have any.

II-GeeNeeLee-II

✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces