Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5e The Hands of Multak 6/6 closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 pm
kk, thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm
when you get back would you mind telling me what the prestige classes are?
and favored class of Grey/(Wood/High Elf?  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Dragon: See here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm
many thanks reevinja.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm
Finished Character.  
Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 5, 6, 2, 1, 2, 4, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 5, 6, 1, 4 Total: 75 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 pm
rolls  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 6, 2, 5 Total: 25 (6-36)

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:35 pm
last stat + reroll on 1's  
Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:44 pm
hp  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm
other  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm
what are skill points? lol  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:13 pm
best i can do atm.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=135030  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:29 pm
I'll help you out.

First of all, the starting level is 1. That means you can either be a lvl 1 ranger, or a lvl 1 wizard, but not both right now. Of course, you're always free to multiclass once yo ulevel up.

Each class has a base number of skill points per level. For rangers, the base number is 6. For wizards, the base number is 2.

To determine how many skill points you get per level, you take your base skill level, and add your intelligence score modifier. Your modifier is one, so your skill points per level would be 7 if you were a ranger, or 3 if you were a wizard.

If you were playing a human, you would add another point as a racial bonus, but since you're not that's not important.

For your first level, and your first level only, you get four times your normal skill points to spend. 28 if you go ranger, 12 for wizard.

Each class has "class skills" and "cross-class skills". You'll have to look those up on your own. Putting a rank in a class skill costs 1 skill point. Putting a rank in a cross-class skill costs 2 skill points.

There are limits to how many ranks you can have in a skill. The limit to class skills is your character level +3. For a first-level character, that would be 4. The limit to cross class skills is half the limit of class skills. If your limit to class skills is 4 ranks, your limit to cross-class skills is 2 ranks.

And... I think that's about it. Let me know if there's anything you don't understand.  

x_Adriel_x

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 am
k, thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Hmm... well, uh... dunno if I would join. Also... I don't think Entropy would be a good agent of change... if I remember right, Entropy is stuff stopping... no movement, no change...

Er, but I'm not too good at this whole Thermodynamics thing.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Durgress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Hmm... well, uh... dunno if I would join. Also... I don't think Entropy would be a good agent of change... if I remember right, Entropy is stuff stopping... no movement, no change...

Er, but I'm not too good at this whole Thermodynamics thing.

I recall the second law of thermodynamics as the eventual decay of matter, changing it into another form at some point in time. I might be wrong though, lemme check wiki...
OK the article was typed by a phycisist, no english to be found ANYWHERE on the page. The more I read it though, the more it seems like it is a force described as leveling out heat inside of a system.

Ah here is what I was thinking of:Social Entropy. This, on the other hand, does seem to fit what I was thinking of.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff