Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
Favorite Sonic Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoofleMcSausage

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:21 pm
I don't wanna get all A-ranks. XD I know ya' have to, but I'm too lazy to do it. I think I'm gonna have the hardest time on Final Chase (I think that ones sonics) Because I fail at sonic in space. XD But we're getting along nicely. Have...,uh, 85 emblems for playing it for 3 days. Yay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 pm
SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT  

Liviro

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Sonic the hedgehog456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:21 am
Sonic and the black knight was to short, but it was really good, there r some hard tasks but thats the good parts in sonic games. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 am
In Sonic and the secret rings its hard to get gold metals but like i said in the last comment thats one of the best parts in the Sonic games, like fighting Eraser Jin its hard to get a gold metal, but i got one for finishing him off in the second time i shot the energy ball back at him (i hit 4 preshire points on the second time i shot a energy ball back at him) ^^  

Sonic the hedgehog456

Tspuun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am
Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite. They just haven't gotten a 3-D game quite right since them.

If they would just stop putting stupid gimmicks in every single new Sonic game, it would be great. Sonic and the Secret Rings was very underrated in my opinion. The Arabian Nights theme seemed to turn a lot of people off of it, but I rather liked it. Now, if only Shara's voice weren't so freaking irritating (Don't try turning the voices to Japanese. Her voice is even worse in Japanese). Also, Erazor Djinn is a cheating b*****d. His fight is really hard until you learn it.

They almost got it right with Sonic unleashed, if it weren't for the horrifically long Werehog segments. Even then, I could have lived with it if they didn't comprise about 80% of the game. In fact, the term Werehog just bothers me. That would be a man that turns into a hog. "Ilwolf" would be a hedgehog that turns into a wolf, which sounds a lot cooler, imo.

For the best 2-D game, for me it's a toss-up between Sonic Advance 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic Rush. S3&K is a classic, SA2 really captures the feeling of speed (even if a lot of it is "just holding down the right arrow"), and Sonic Rush is almost like the both of them combined with horribly cheesey dialogue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 pm
for me it is sonic adventure 2. I thought the music was awsome in the game and I thought it was cool when shadow and sonic team up at the end.  

iceman elementals

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100

xXRaine_The_HedgehogXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 pm
@ Tomare
You have just reminded me I brought my Sonic Advance game with me to the boredom pit known as my moms house. c: YAY! NOW I CAN DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN STAY ON YOUTUBE AND GAIA ALL DAY!
I really love the poster that came with it, I don't know why...c: It distracts me as I try to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 am
User Image

His life revovles around speed and enjoys the wind blowing past

He gets more and more faster and more and more stronger

And able to defeat Eggmans vile plans and giving everyone peace

And freedom that is Sonic the Hedgehog

heart

My Favorite games...hm~ I have alot but mostly Sonic the fighters, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure battle 2 oh and always Sonic heros~!! Oh and for handheld my favorite Sonic game is Sonic Advance 2 for some reason~ *Smiles warmly*

Hey BTW dose anyone know how to do the last level in Sonic Adventure battle 2? Once I get to knuckles I die...and no I dont have the necklace I cant find it *Failed* crying

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am
My favorite 3D game is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle!
My favorite 2D is probably Sonic Advance.

Those were my first sonic games~!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 am
my favorites are sonic zero gravity riders and sonic and the secert rings.  

mllermanda

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm
I liked sonic battle, sonic riders and zero gravity, unleashed, and Sonic adventure 2 battle. Awesome games and thats the bottom line.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm
SONIC HERO'S biggrin  

Gohon7

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff