Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyLittleMia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:03 pm
you are all insane yet amusing twisted so in other words ur perfect  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 pm
i know make her lisen 2 her music after she hears "best of both wordls" she'llbe deaf god knows it did that 2 me. Then cut off her eye lids so we will have 2 reapeatedly make her watch "hannah montana season 1, 2, and 3" then when shes blind we sell her kidneys 2 the black market shave her head bald and chuck her into crystal lake so jason can kill her for the crumy songs she makes and 4 being plain ol'e UGLY mrgreen  

PrettyLittleMia

you wont hack me again99

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 pm
first i hire a french toast to give her to me then i cut her hand off with a chain saw put her in a giant blender and put and feed the and feed the remains to a hobo  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:16 pm
Ok..........i have it

in the first few days.........im going to flirt with hannah......always be kind to her even it hurts.........when she falls for it i will be her bf(and ppl will gain their trust on me).....which gives me access to her house in a date.....in her room at her room(lock the door) thats wen i will get i knife stab her at the eyes and heart....electrecute her body,cut her head off,stab the head throws it in the fire ,tear the ashes of head into pieces ......... then chop her body in to very little pieces size of a chopped pork chop then clean the chopped body pieces.clean her room to leave no blood trail then..........i will do either of these things:

sell it in a market........
BURN IT.........
cook it and feed it to homos

then people will be looking for hannah........."the disappearance of hannah montana" then I will be the witness then i will tell the ppl this:me and milley were on a date and she said she will go to the cr then i was waiting for her for 6 hours she never returned"then i cant also be put to jail whoo

ITS THE PERFECT PLAN!!!!  

Myunn

Chatty Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

cotton08

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm
i will hire a person to buy a gun then i will get a knife im a hannah montana hater and i will get a chain saw and a saw but go jonas brothers but hannah gets this evil i hate to hear her sing and i will get a marker to draw on her face boo boo hannah i will let her hear her singing i hate her singing boo  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:40 pm
queenkatie911
Okay,I got it!:"Kidnap her 1st. Bring her to this old place....Use a knife to torture her! Then, I'll use something that has electric in it then put it in her mouth for about 3 seconds, 'cause I don't want the part to end! Then,I'd cut 3 of her fingers off and make her eat 'em! And then leave her out in the cold night! When,I come back to see her,I have a Rattle Snake with me! Let the Rattle Snake bite her,then,try to drown her for a few min. Then,bring her up. To finish her off,I do this razz ut on my head phones,turn on the CD,and put on some of her own music! twisted Wait until she dies then push her off the roof. The End! PM me if I win!

cool  

ponny22

XxErotic_LeprosyxX

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:07 pm
*twiddles thumbs quietly not bothering anyone*

IS SILENTLY THINKING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd kidnap her first, take her to an abandoned warehouse, hang her from a rope on the ceiling tightly upside down by her toes. Then I'd use a hacksaw and saw off all four of her fingers, (thumbs arent fingers) and I'd use her perfectly manicured fingernails to skin her alive. Then I'd glue the skin back on with hot glue, and chain her to the floor, and use Chinese Water Torture to drive her mildly insane((look it up)), then I'd give her a selection of her own music, most likely "nobody's perfect" and drive her totally insane with that. Then I'd hang her up by her feet by one of her best selling T-shirts, and bring in Zac Efron to stand under her and shoot the shotgun upward into her head, threatening him. Then he'd shoot her and I'd throw her off the ifle tower in France, and blame him for her murder, since he shot the gun. And whilst he's in jail, I'd kill him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*looks up smiling innocently, and swinging feet back and forth* My next target?? The whole High School Musical Crew  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:20 pm
boo hannah boo her singing we hate her she hates me pilipino and japenes  

cotton08

xX I Kasu-Chan I Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm
Here's what I do :

Go to her concert and put a mirror in her face and she'd realize that she's ugly then I tell her to go to the doctor , but I pointed in a haunted house . Then she'd have surgery and she'll be uglier than she'd used to and when she gets home she rips her face off and I'll be there ready to bring her in a airplane and drop her into the Atlantic ocean , then get a whale and push her up to the airplane and then drop her in the den of lions and let her listen to her own singing and get eaten to death by lions. then when there's nothing left of her except her hair , I'm going to drop the hair into a fire place and burn her into crap. Then I put her in a garbage can where she belongs!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:32 pm
We record her live,then make her listen to the torture of her own voice.Show her pictures of herself.Make her watch those stupid Youtube Videos she does...Oh,and then make her listen to Demi Lavoto.!That should do it.It would kill me  

Xx_Cotton_Cady_xX

emowolflover1999

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:47 pm
have billy mays come and stab her in the back and go hi billy ******** mays here wana buy hannah montans dead body? evil evil evil evil evil evil *evil laugh*  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:58 am
*ahem*
what i would do to hannah montannah, by the lolinator.
first of all, i would kidnap her and shave all of her precous hair off, then take pictures and show then to her. next i would chop off her fingers and all of her toes, then, working my way up i would carve up every single bit of skin on her body (but still keeping her alive), next i would take her to the top a a building, blindfold her, and set her on fire and wait for her to stumble off of the building (making sure there is a crowd of hannah montannah lovers at the bottom).
the end biggrin

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Teh Shmirf

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm
Great minds think alike...

User Image

Teh Shmirf has something to say:

User Image

So...Hannah Craptanna is singing at one of her (stupid) conserts, and she has her mouth open while she sings. (duh) And then, someone throws a grenade in it...and bye-bye. How lovely. *sigh* If I win anything please tell me, although I doubt it. >.<User Image

User Image

Now that was worth it, wasn't it?

...fools never differ.

Currently questing Pink Bunny slippers. Help?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm
You guys are all wrong, maybe too much GTA have softened your souls...
Ok i will teach you how to do the things: First we need a pair of sharpened pencils and a truck with a refaction tire. Second, we stab pencils all of her body and third, we put Hannah in the tire so she can move, then we tie it to the bumper and run at high speed (better if outroad).
We keep driving until we see a garbage collector, then we keep running in circles and try to put Myley inside the colector with the truck, and finally, we set on fire the collector and close the lid as fast as we can  

DekarServerbot

Scented Tea

Lonely Gawker

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 am
hmmmm, lets see......
First, I'd kidnap her. Then, I would tie her to a ploe, put sticks at the bottom, and burn them. But also, I'd put a razor sharp ceiling fan that is spinning right above her head, so then she cant avoid getting hurt/killed. Then, I would take metal stakes and jam them through each leg, making sure they ar rusty. While she burns, the metal stakes will get mot and burn her insides. Then I would screw up her hair and brodcast it live to youtube or something, that way she cant keep her life or dignity. Finally, to top it off, I would force her eyelids closed and put pins through them while she screams, and wait for the cops to arrive with a smile on my face.  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff