Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Either Kishimoto's pushing it or... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:03 am
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

/@SasuNaruGirl:/
I dont think he cares.... ]:
I still have faith in him, but he makes NaruHina canon and kills Gaara....
I shall lose my last spark of faith

User Image

GAARA's gOING TO DO 2?!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 pm
actually i think kishi is jus tryng 2 b matresm  

sasunarugurlll

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 am
Masashi Kishimoto is, in my opinion, just trying to please everyone. My fear isn't that he'll end it in NaruHina, I think he might just make it an open ended, romance wise.

And if I wasn't such a dedicated SasuNaru worshiper, I wouldn't blame him for that. If he ends it in SasuNaru, think of what the NaruSaku and NaruHina fans would do to him!! And if he ends it in any other pairing, what we'll do to him??

And still, I keep hoping that he'll just say 'Aw screw it, SasuNaru is so bomber I might as well go with that'. I actually had a dream that I read the last chapter of Naruto and it ended in SasuNaru, that's how much it occupied my brain. eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am
roxtarre
Masashi Kishimoto is, in my opinion, just trying to please everyone. My fear isn't that he'll end it in NaruHina, I think he might just make it an open ended, romance wise.

And if I wasn't such a dedicated SasuNaru worshiper, I wouldn't blame him for that. If he ends it in SasuNaru, think of what the NaruSaku and NaruHina fans would do to him!! And if he ends it in any other pairing, what we'll do to him??

And still, I keep hoping that he'll just say 'Aw screw it, SasuNaru is so bomber I might as well go with that'. I actually had a dream that I read the last chapter of Naruto and it ended in SasuNaru, that's how much it occupied my brain. eek sweatdrop
i think someone on the amc forum wrote a letter to kishi threatening him to put naruhina. See naruhina fans are desperate. Sad isn't it?  

AraiHito
Crew

Druggo in Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:42 am
roxtarre

I had a dream like that.
Cept it was that Sasuke just came back to Konoha and for some reason he was ******** Naruto in a library.
But it was pretty exciting.
;]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Druggo in Wonderland
roxtarre

I had a dream like that.
Cept it was that Sasuke just came back to Konoha and for some reason he was ******** Naruto in a library.
But it was pretty exciting.
;]
lol tat would be hoottt xd  

sasunarugurlll

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 pm
he's doing what most writers do...

keeping people interest and appeasing the fans.

though we know it meant to be at open ended or at least something between Naruto and Sasuke or Sakura, he wants people who actually like those other pairings not whine about their fandom being ignored.

Like with NaruHina... we know it's onesided but to keep the fans that like her happy and buying the book, give a little fanservice her and then. I mean, no offense that's what her and Ino only seem to be good for.

How do you explain why she's the largest bust of the her, Ino and Sakura while Ino have the waist and Sakura is more focused on her fighting.

Temari and Tenten fights and even with Tsunade and the Mizukage {their with their big busts} they kick a**  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 am
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

/@SasuNaruGirl:/
I dont think he cares.... ]:
I still have faith in him, but he makes NaruHina canon and kills Gaara....
I shall lose my last spark of faith

User Image

I dont think he actually wants naruhina.The fact that Hinata confessed doesn't mean it will be LOVE,just like the SasuNaru accidental kiss.If they kissed,doesn't mean its LOVE.The fact that Hinata loves Naruto is something normal cuz some girls in the manga loved Naruto like that girl from the movie XD .And the same goes to Ino and Sakura and all the other Sasuke fangirls.If they love Sasuke,that doesn't mean Sasuke loves them and want to be with them (actually he hates them XD).
So,Kishi is playing a lot with us.SAKUsasu moments(and when i say SAKUsasu,i mean the fact that Sakura always cries for Sasuke and confessed and stuff)INOsasu,HINAnaru,narusaku,SAKUnaru,SasuNaru,NaruSasu,SAInaru(LOL)SAIsasu(LOL THE YAOI NO JUTSU XD XD XD) and all kinds of pairings like this.
Nobody knows what the end will be,but i say and hope it will be SasuNaru 4laugh  

RouraSasuNaru

xxAegyo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm
SASUNARU!!!FOR THE ******** WIN! XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 pm
I sincerely hope it'll be SasuNaru.  

Aroudami

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm
This may clear things up for you.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image

I just wish he made SasuNaru happen or NaruSasu.
But there's like a million chances he won't make it like that.
Why?
Because the manga is directed towards boys....not girls.
So no matter how much we lovely fangirls want this to happen it probably won't.
I have a feeling Sasuke is probably gonna end up dead or something.
Though I love him with all my heart. XD
What makes you think he would actually drastically change the manga into shonen-ai.
Oh well its just my opinion....but I am still 100% slash fangirl of SasuNaru or NaruSasu. =D

User Image

Dark Misstress of Unknown

Oh Sundae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Gamexrocks
TEWG
I forgot where I read this but he said that he wanted some SasuNaru/NaruSasu in there.
Really? Huh..o.O

that would make me really happy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am
It would be awesome if they ended with sasunaru but it wouldn't be accepted well by (many) guys, which means lower profits for Naruto, so it wouldn't be a great idea, business-wise. But then you'd have the massive amounts of fangirls to make up for it~ : D  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chibibble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 am
<.<
there isn't any concrete evidence for Kishimoto giving SasuNaru the thumbs up...  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff